White OK Cop Uses Body to Shield Black from Raging Pit Bulls

Sounds kind of suspicious to me. Why didnt he just shoot the dogs?

He couldn't shoot the dogs because he was near a school and it was 3 PM and the kids were getting out any minute.

One good officer with a good head on his shoulders and loads common sense.
So the dogs could have attacked a child while he was goofing around. Thats not common sense. He didnt have to shoot the kids. Also he could have gotten on the phone and had the school hold the kids inside until the dogs were dispatched.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Tulsa police officer recounts saving man from dog mauling

here's a couple

oh wait, they are different and don't count b/c they didn't pull anyone on top of a car

right?
Thats a Black officer and its just in the course of a normal days duty.
so it's different b/c he's black.

black cop does his duty where a white cop wouldn't.

fucking bigot.
Why would you call the Black cop a bigot.
you're a bigot, not the cop
I'm not a bigot but if you prefer to think so I dont have a problem with that.

Why? No bad dogs bad owners, that's who the cop should of shot.
The dogs were a danger if they were attacking someone bad owner or not. I love Pit Bulls but I would have no problem with someone shooting mine if he was loose and attacking someone not on my property.

Why? No bad dogs bad owners, that's who the cop should of shot.
The dogs were a danger if they were attacking someone bad owner or not. I love Pit Bulls but I would have no problem with someone shooting mine if he was loose and attacking someone not on my property.

I would , every one in my town knows my blue pit, if he is attacking someone their is a reason why.

He couldn't shoot the dogs because he was near a school and it was 3 PM and the kids were getting out any minute.

So the dogs could have attacked a child while he was goofing around. Thats not common sense. He didnt have to shoot the kids. Also he could have gotten on the phone and had the school hold the kids inside until the dogs were dispatched.

And what would your comment be if one of his rounds hit the school or one of those kids???

Dumbass.

Last edited:
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Tulsa police officer recounts saving man from dog mauling

here's a couple

oh wait, they are different and don't count b/c they didn't pull anyone on top of a car

right?

fucking bigot.
Then why weren't you thankful for what the officer did?

I seriously want to get a reasonable answer to that.

And what would your comment be if one of his rounds hit the school or one of those kids???

Dumbass.
My comment would be that he should be fired for being incompetent. How hard is it to shoot two dogs that are attacking you? The kids were not out of school yet and his plan was to sit on a car hood until a kid was mauled to death by the dog?

fucking bigot.
Then why weren't you thankful for what the officer did?

I seriously want to get a reasonable answer to that.
Why would I be thankful? It looks to be something that was staged.

Dumbass.
My comment would be that he should be fired for being incompetent. How hard is it to shoot two dogs that are attacking you? The kids were not out of school yet and his plan was to sit on a car hood until a kid was mauled to death by the dog?
Excellent point ACE....they got no problems shooting unarmed niggas yet coware around dogs? Just another example of why cops are cowards....they never fuck with shit that will bite or fight back!!

Dumbass.

Good to know how smart you are and what you would have done.

Of course actually being in that situation is a whole lot different.

Actually having to make a decision while NOT being in that situation is so much easier.

Glad to see you know exactly what you would have done and of course that gives you the right to criticize what the officer actually did do.

I'm sure he'll give your criticism about as much merit as it is due which is NONE.

Carry on Oh So Smart.

Dumbass.

Sure. Lets fire him and every other LEO that doesn't do what YOU think is best.

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO at an idiot like you.

Dumbass.

Good to know how smart you are and what you would have done.

Of course actually being in that situation is a whole lot different.

Actually having to make a decision while NOT being in that situation is so much easier.

Glad to see you know exactly what you would have done and of course that gives you the right to criticize what the officer actually did do.

I'm sure he'll give your criticism about as much merit as it is due which is NONE.

Carry on Oh So Smart.
I'm glad you appreciate how I would have handled this staged event. If this were a real event the dogs would have been dead. Yes of course having to actually react in that situation is something the cop and I were both trained to do.

Dumbass.

Sure. Lets fire him and every other LEO that doesn't do what YOU think is best.

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO at an idiot like you.
I didnt say fire him because he didnt do what I thought he should do. i was saying fire him if one of his bullets hits a child instead of the dogs that are right in front of him.

Dumbass.
Excellent point ACE....they got no problems shooting unarmed niggas yet coware around dogs? Just another example of why cops are cowards....they never fuck with shit that will bite or fight back!!

And a racist fool like anyone who would post the above probably wonders why she has frequent and negative encounters with the police.

Forum List

Back