White People Doing Good

Being white he wouldnt be qualified to fix something he isnt intelligent enough understand

Do you any value in being a photo negative of a white supremacist moron?

You can't aspire to something better?
Yes there is lots of value. I serves to emotionally traumatize any white supremacists.

You cant get much better than feeding the feral monkeys their own shit.

Not if the feral monkeys aren't smart enough to realise their being fed their own shite.

ouve never had a White Ethno State that was successful. The Greeks (who really didnt consider themselves white) and the Romans destroyed themselves. Every since then Blacks and other people of color have been teaching you and attempting to guide you even though you keep fucking up.
Thank you for all your culture has given the world

_11D7952.jpg
Youre welcome. White people will soon be copying this style too.

ee326ff39d1569aa556c9cca3bd37d3e.jpg

So there you go, you are for getting rid of the Constitution. And it is false that it stated Blacks were not fully human there was a reason for the 3/5ths clause. Please educate yourself. It was a political measure because of conflict between the Northern and Southern delgates

3/5th Clause in the Constitution. What is it and why was it put in?

Delegates to the Constitutional Convention of 1787 hotly debated the issue of slavery. George Mason of Virginia argued eloquently against slavery, warning his fellow delegates:

“Every master of slaves is born a petty tyrant. They bring the judgment of heaven on a country. As nations cannot be rewarded or punished in the next world, they must be in this. By an inevitable chain of causes and effects, providence punishes national sins by national calamities.”
Southern delegates, on the other hand, argued strenuously that the new government should not be allowed to interfere with the institution of slavery. Delegate John Rutledge of South Carolina, for example, told delegates that “religion and humanity have nothing to do with the questions” of whether the Constitution should protect slavery–it was simply a question of property rights.

The Constitution that the delegates proposed included several provisions that explicity recognized and protected slavery. Without these provisions, southern delegates would not support the new Constitution–and without the southern states on board, the Constitution had no chance of being ratified. Provisions allowed southern states to count slaves as 3/5 persons for purposes of apportionment in Congress (even though the slaves could not, of course, vote), expressly denied to Congress the power to prohibit importation of new slaves until 1808, and prevented free states from enacting laws protecting fugitive slaves.

Celebrating Black Heritage is a Trojan Horse when it doesn't actually do that. When it becomes a platform to just say how racist whites are, then it becomes a Trojan Horse. Its pretty simple actually.
I'm going to ignore your wild accusation regarding the constitution and address why your deflection doesnt change the point. I've heard all the claims that the 3/5 issue was an attempt to not be racist but please give me a break. You cant claim all men are created equal, give Blacks the worth of 3/5ths a human, allow slavery, and somehow not be racist. Its pretty much absurd and silly to think otherwise. :laugh:

Yes you CAN absolutely say all men are created equal. And then you live up to it despite whatever shortcomings you see. The people who started this country had to get it together and unite all the states to ratify the constitution. Too bad they couldn't make everything perfect. In those times the individual states were also more autonomous. You can say its making excuses or whatever, but its the way it was. The Left wing of the Democrat party wants to say America is such a horrible place founded by racists while judging those people by todays standards. After the founding of the United states, slavery only lasted about 100 years before it was gotten rid of, and it was contested from the very beginning of its founding. On the other hand, Slavery and abduction of Africans In Africa and Arabic countries existed at LEAST 1400 years. Up to the founding of the US slavery had basically existed forever... so if you want to follow the concepts of the communist manifesto,which lays the groundwork for taking down a country from within, by attacking every part of their culture.. you go right on ahead as long as you get your piece of the pie and feel proud.
Too bad they couldnt make everything perfect? They did but only for wealthy whites. Yes you are making excuses we know because the racists that help found the country knew slavery was wrong even though it didnt convince most of them to give up their slaves out of sheer greed. Face it they dropped the ball specifically so whites could get a head start. Dont give me any BS about judging by todays standards. By their days standards they knew it was wrong.

• "The augmentation of slaves weakens the states; and such a trade is diabolical in itself, and disgraceful to mankind."
    -- George Mason

• "It were doubtless to be wished, that the power of prohibiting the importation of slaves had not been postponed until the year 1808, or rather that it had been suffered to have immediate operation. But it is not difficult to account, either for this restriction on the general government, or for the manner in which the whole clause is expressed. It ought to be considered as a great point gained in favor of humanity, that a period of twenty years may terminate forever, within these States, a traffic which has so long and so loudly upbraided the barbarism of modern policy; that within that period, it will receive a considerable discouragement from the federal government, and may be totally abolished, by a concurrence of the few States which continue the unnatural traffic, in the prohibitory example which has been given by so great a majority of the Union. Happy would it be for the unfortunate Africans, if an equal prospect lay before them of being redeemed from the oppressions of their European brethren!"
      -- James Madison, Federalist Paper No. 42

• "Bigotry is the disease of ignorance, or morbid minds; enthusiasm of the free and buoyant. Education and free discussion are the antidotes of both."
      -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, Library of Congress, Manuscript Division, 1816

• "I believe a time will come when an opportunity will be offered to abolish this lamentable evil."
      -- Patrick Henry, letter to Robert Pleasants, January 18, 1773

• "Nothing is more certainly written in the book of fate than that these people are to be free."
      -- Thomas Jefferson, Autobiography, 1821

• "[The Convention] thought it wrong to admit in the Constitution the idea that there could be property in men."
      -- James Madison, Records of the Convention, August 25, 1787

• "There is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do, to see a plan adopted for the abolition of it."
      -- George Washington, letter to Robert Morris, April 12, 1786

• "We have seen the mere distinction of color made in the most enlightened period of time, a ground of the most oppressive dominion ever exercised by man over man."
      -- James Madison, speech at the Constitutional Convention, June 6, 1787

I never denied there was and IS Racism in America, but THAT I gave another perspective into solutions, seems to be seen as a denial, ok, I get it .
I'm not going to pretend that I know what it was like to live in 1776 like you do though. It's also pretty easy to see through this movement that constantly harps on America being built on racism and denying anything good about it. We have a very good system of government despite the current batch of lazy and corrupt Senators and statesmen we have now. It's still great despite of them because it was designed thoughtfuly by all those people you call white racists.

So the end game of this movement of the left, is really the same as it always has been throughout history. The faces and names change but its the same story. they arnt good at creating things, only tearing things down if youve noticed, or taking from one person to give to another.

The Left in this country will not stop until the current constitution, The US flag and any other symbols deemed to be patriotic ( to a racist society) go the way of the Confederate statues. It might take 200 years of indoctrination or maybe less possibly for proper hatred to be instilled. probably less until we have something here similar to the Pol pot revolution or our government and constitution is replaced by some mess like they have in Venezuela or Zimbabwe.
Some people cant see progress that has been made and is being made, simply because they wanted everything to be perfect. Unfortunaly thats not the reality of the world,
I think what you keep missing because you are not Black is that its a great system for white people theoretically and literally. Not so much for Blacks and other people of color. In theory its great but we see the effects it has when that theory is far from the reality.

Symbols die and are replaced by others all the time. The infatuation whites have with confederate symbols and statues of enslavers is specifically because most whites are racist. Personally I have no problem with the US flag. I dont honor though because it represents a hypocrisy.
In what country are blacks living under a better system?

I'm going to ignore your wild accusation regarding the constitution and address why your deflection doesnt change the point. I've heard all the claims that the 3/5 issue was an attempt to not be racist but please give me a break. You cant claim all men are created equal, give Blacks the worth of 3/5ths a human, allow slavery, and somehow not be racist. Its pretty much absurd and silly to think otherwise. :laugh:

Yes you CAN absolutely say all men are created equal. And then you live up to it despite whatever shortcomings you see. The people who started this country had to get it together and unite all the states to ratify the constitution. Too bad they couldn't make everything perfect. In those times the individual states were also more autonomous. You can say its making excuses or whatever, but its the way it was. The Left wing of the Democrat party wants to say America is such a horrible place founded by racists while judging those people by todays standards. After the founding of the United states, slavery only lasted about 100 years before it was gotten rid of, and it was contested from the very beginning of its founding. On the other hand, Slavery and abduction of Africans In Africa and Arabic countries existed at LEAST 1400 years. Up to the founding of the US slavery had basically existed forever... so if you want to follow the concepts of the communist manifesto,which lays the groundwork for taking down a country from within, by attacking every part of their culture.. you go right on ahead as long as you get your piece of the pie and feel proud.
Too bad they couldnt make everything perfect? They did but only for wealthy whites. Yes you are making excuses we know because the racists that help found the country knew slavery was wrong even though it didnt convince most of them to give up their slaves out of sheer greed. Face it they dropped the ball specifically so whites could get a head start. Dont give me any BS about judging by todays standards. By their days standards they knew it was wrong.

• "The augmentation of slaves weakens the states; and such a trade is diabolical in itself, and disgraceful to mankind."
    -- George Mason

• "It were doubtless to be wished, that the power of prohibiting the importation of slaves had not been postponed until the year 1808, or rather that it had been suffered to have immediate operation. But it is not difficult to account, either for this restriction on the general government, or for the manner in which the whole clause is expressed. It ought to be considered as a great point gained in favor of humanity, that a period of twenty years may terminate forever, within these States, a traffic which has so long and so loudly upbraided the barbarism of modern policy; that within that period, it will receive a considerable discouragement from the federal government, and may be totally abolished, by a concurrence of the few States which continue the unnatural traffic, in the prohibitory example which has been given by so great a majority of the Union. Happy would it be for the unfortunate Africans, if an equal prospect lay before them of being redeemed from the oppressions of their European brethren!"
      -- James Madison, Federalist Paper No. 42

• "Bigotry is the disease of ignorance, or morbid minds; enthusiasm of the free and buoyant. Education and free discussion are the antidotes of both."
      -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, Library of Congress, Manuscript Division, 1816

• "I believe a time will come when an opportunity will be offered to abolish this lamentable evil."
      -- Patrick Henry, letter to Robert Pleasants, January 18, 1773

• "Nothing is more certainly written in the book of fate than that these people are to be free."
      -- Thomas Jefferson, Autobiography, 1821

• "[The Convention] thought it wrong to admit in the Constitution the idea that there could be property in men."
      -- James Madison, Records of the Convention, August 25, 1787

• "There is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do, to see a plan adopted for the abolition of it."
      -- George Washington, letter to Robert Morris, April 12, 1786

• "We have seen the mere distinction of color made in the most enlightened period of time, a ground of the most oppressive dominion ever exercised by man over man."
      -- James Madison, speech at the Constitutional Convention, June 6, 1787

I never denied there was and IS Racism in America, but THAT I gave another perspective into solutions, seems to be seen as a denial, ok, I get it .
I'm not going to pretend that I know what it was like to live in 1776 like you do though. It's also pretty easy to see through this movement that constantly harps on America being built on racism and denying anything good about it. We have a very good system of government despite the current batch of lazy and corrupt Senators and statesmen we have now. It's still great despite of them because it was designed thoughtfuly by all those people you call white racists.

So the end game of this movement of the left, is really the same as it always has been throughout history. The faces and names change but its the same story. they arnt good at creating things, only tearing things down if youve noticed, or taking from one person to give to another.

The Left in this country will not stop until the current constitution, The US flag and any other symbols deemed to be patriotic ( to a racist society) go the way of the Confederate statues. It might take 200 years of indoctrination or maybe less possibly for proper hatred to be instilled. probably less until we have something here similar to the Pol pot revolution or our government and constitution is replaced by some mess like they have in Venezuela or Zimbabwe.
Some people cant see progress that has been made and is being made, simply because they wanted everything to be perfect. Unfortunaly thats not the reality of the world,
I think what you keep missing because you are not Black is that its a great system for white people theoretically and literally. Not so much for Blacks and other people of color. In theory its great but we see the effects it has when that theory is far from the reality.

Symbols die and are replaced by others all the time. The infatuation whites have with confederate symbols and statues of enslavers is specifically because most whites are racist. Personally I have no problem with the US flag. I dont honor though because it represents a hypocrisy.
In what country are blacks living under a better system?
Most of the countries in Africa that have little to no european intervention and Canada.

Forum List

Back