White People Have A Heart of Gold

So white racism is a thing of the past right?

Not everybody white talking like ptbw is a part time forklift driver.
If I am a “racist” then every black person in the country is even more so a racist.

The fact that you expect white people to bow down to you and only speak about race if they agree with you is evidence black racism is definitely the present.

And there are a lot of black people with power over white workers who talk and think like you.

I expect whites to speak about race from a position of reality. Everything you say is wrong.
You are an old man who barely even knows what year it is.

You don’t know what reality is.

You are a young ass punk still eating Gerber and sucking on a bottle of formula.

I know what reality is which is why I say you don't live in it.

Pray you make it to 57 little baby. And maybe by then you'll have a full time job.
I will be 30 this year. You are less than twice my age. The last time I ate Gerber or sucked down formula was when you were younger than I am now.

The reason why I call you “old man” is because you are totally disconnected from the modern world. You don’t have kids in school and you haven’t been in school for an entire generation, so you have literally no clue how schools operate or what they teach, and that means you have no clue what the pop culture is that comes from the kids who go to those schools is.

I have a son that was born in 1984 he is a radical republican minister truck driver...I raised him to be an electronic tech but nooooo....
Sounds like he knows what is actually going on in today’s world.

Tech companies don’t hire white males anymore btw.

White males normally are at the helm of most tech companies. Tech support call centers have been outsourced, so IT support is normally provided from somewhere outside of the U.S.

For LESS than the national average wage.
Having one white guy at the top and zero white people at the bottom is worse than having a bunch of white guys at the bottom and none at the top.

And how so? The call center grunts do not make a single hiring decision, impact company values or determine the direction of the organization.

The masses are just minimun wage, undervalued whores, scrounging for the bare necessities. They have no upward mobility, nor any hope for progressing into a management position.

How many white, silver spoon sucking millenials like you would pack up their worldly possessions and move to India to work in a call center for chump change, just to balance the shortfall of whites being visibly absent in the lower echelon of the tech industry?
I work as a part time forklift driver for UPS.

I make chump change.

Shrinking blue collar jobs will be all that is available for white people in the future after all the quotas are able to be enacted the same way they are in California.

Ironically many white people in my generation will indeed be fleeing to Asian countries once they realize how fucked they are. Some already have.

So, by your own admission(if I recall correctly) you are a 20 something year old from an upper middle class family, down south. Do you believe that your current station in life is more attributed to youth and lack of experience? Or do you believe that there is actually a deliberate marginalization of white males that is
affecting you?

When I was in my 20's, I did not earn much either, and in those days, a black person was rare to see in most fields that were above the status of a custodian.....no matter what age. But I did not give up, and it worked out fine before I turned 30.

If the current POTUS has supposedly created this "booming" job market as he claims, I would think that there is plenty of opportunity here.......or, did he run a game on his base of support?

White males normally are at the helm of most tech companies. Tech support call centers have been outsourced, so IT support is normally provided from somewhere outside of the U.S.

Having one white guy at the top and zero white people at the bottom is worse than having a bunch of white guys at the bottom and none at the top.

And how so? The call center grunts do not make a single hiring decision, impact company values or determine the direction of the organization.

The masses are just minimun wage, undervalued whores, scrounging for the bare necessities. They have no upward mobility, nor any hope for progressing into a management position.

How many white, silver spoon sucking millenials like you would pack up their worldly possessions and move to India to work in a call center for chump change, just to balance the shortfall of whites being visibly absent in the lower echelon of the tech industry?

I make chump change.

Shrinking blue collar jobs will be all that is available for white people in the future after all the quotas are able to be enacted the same way they are in California.

Ironically many white people in my generation will indeed be fleeing to Asian countries once they realize how fucked they are. Some already have.

So are you are telling us that you can't get a full time job and it's because white men don't get hired for full time work?.

Most of America's Businesses Run by White Men

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...usinesses-run-by-white-men-says-census-bureau

Whites have the lowest unemployment rate.

white unemployment rate, 3.8%,

White unemployment is lower than the national rate.

the overall unemployment rate, 4.4%

The gap between white and black unemployment in America is at a record low

"Racism has taught whites that we are entitled to privilege as a right of birth, undercutting the assumption of achieved merit which is one of the cornerstones of democracy."
That is because white people spend much much more money on their kids and purposely have fewer kids to get them the best education possible so they are overly qualified for most jobs and therefore become more indispensable for companies looking for productivity despite the quotas.

Compare that to how much money black people spend on their kids’ educations.

Black people get much more for what they put in.

Doesn't that statement contradict what you have stated in this very thread? That "young white males like you may need to leave America and head to Asia", because of such limited opportunity here?

You are now stating that young white people are much better prepared to be competitive in the work force, based on their parents investing in their education, which makes them highly qualified and therefore "indespensible".

No people in the history of the world have ever been lied to, psychologically abused, divided, slandered, betrayed, and colonized as much as the European and yet we still are a merciful, humble, altruistic, charitable people to this day.

No people in the history of the world could even survive the horrific double standards that white people are expected to take in stride every day, much less doing it while being completely atomized without agency and without any government representation anywhere in the world. Our strength as both a people and as individuals is boundless.

For those who claim that karma will not be kind to us because of the distant past, you better watch out for the karma that will affect your people because of the recent past and present.
No people in the history of the world have ever been lied to, psychologically abused, divided, slandered, betrayed, and colonized as much as the European and yet we still are a merciful, humble, altruistic, charitable people to this day.

No people in the history of the world could even survive the horrific double standards that white people are expected to take in stride every day, much less doing it while being completely atomized without agency and without any government representation anywhere in the world. Our strength as both a people and as individuals is boundless.

For those who claim that karma will not be kind to us because of the distant past, you better watch out for the karma that will affect your people because of the recent past and present.

Before I dissect and respond to your entire post, I would prefer to address a statement in your first paragraph.

You stated:
'No people in the history of the world have ever been lied to, psychologically abused, divided, slandered, betrayed, and COLONIZED as much as the European".

However:
Although Europe represents only about 8% of the planet's landmass, from 1492 to 1914, Europeans conquered or colonized more than 80 percent of the entire world.

No other people from any other continent IN THE WORLD even come remotely close to that statistic.

Last edited:
Sounds like he knows what is actually going on in today’s world.

Tech companies don’t hire white males anymore btw.

I make chump change.

So, by your own admission(if I recall correctly) you are a 20 something year old from an upper middle class family, down south. Do you believe that your current station in life is more attributed to youth and lack of experience? Or do you believe that there is actually a deliberate marginalization of white males that is
affecting you?

When I was in my 20's, I did not earn much either, and in those days, a black person was rare to see in most fields that were above the status of a custodian.....no matter what age. But I did not give up, and it worked out fine before I turned 30.

If the current POTUS has supposedly created this "booming" job market as he claims, I would think that there is plenty of opportunity here.......or, did he run a game on his base of support?
My current station in life is because of a mixture between the deliberate neutering of males(especially white males)in education and the pandering to females that started in the 80s, and my inability to function in such a fucked up backwards society shortly after I graduated high school.

It’s everyone else’s fault that ptbw is a loser that works for peanuts. Nut up and stop being such a whiny pussy.

I make chump change.

So are you are telling us that you can't get a full time job and it's because white men don't get hired for full time work?.

Most of America's Businesses Run by White Men

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...usinesses-run-by-white-men-says-census-bureau

Whites have the lowest unemployment rate.

white unemployment rate, 3.8%,

White unemployment is lower than the national rate.

the overall unemployment rate, 4.4%

The gap between white and black unemployment in America is at a record low

"Racism has taught whites that we are entitled to privilege as a right of birth, undercutting the assumption of achieved merit which is one of the cornerstones of democracy."
That is because white people spend much much more money on their kids and purposely have fewer kids to get them the best education possible so they are overly qualified for most jobs and therefore become more indispensable for companies looking for productivity despite the quotas.

Compare that to how much money black people spend on their kids’ educations.

Black people get much more for what they put in.

Doesn't that statement contradict what you have stated in this very thread? That "young white males like you may need to leave America and head to Asia", because of such limited opportunity here?

You are now stating that young white people are much better prepared to be competitive in the work force, based on their parents investing in their education, which makes them highly qualified and therefore "indespensible".
I didn’t say I would leave to Asia, I am talking about white people who can’t handle it and don’t want to fight. Their only choice to live in a 1st world society will be to move to Asia. Europe and most of America, Canada and Australia will be in one the bloodiest civil wars of all time.

I was also saying that most white kids are pretty indispensable when it comes to companies that want productivity. Some companies just want a worthless “diverse” workforce, and some companies think diversity will improve their productivity.

I make chump change.

affecting you?

My current station in life is because of a mixture between the deliberate neutering of males(especially white males)in education and the pandering to females that started in the 80s, and my inability to function in such a fucked up backwards society shortly after I graduated high school.

I make chump change.

affecting you?

Ok, at least you're honest. But the fact is that even though women are on a faster track to success than they were in past decades, men, especially white men are still more frequently in positions of leadership, and women still earn less than men on average. You very likely could function in the environment that you believe that you are not capable of, if you really wanted to. When you put a workday in
perspective, we spend less time at work than we do away from work.

Before I dissect and respond to your entire post, I would prefer to address a statement in your first paragraph.

You stated:
'No people in the history of the world have ever been lied to, psychologically abused, divided, slandered, betrayed, and COLONIZED as much as the European".

However:
Although Europe represents only about 8% of the planet's landmass, from 1492 to 1914, Europeans conquered or colonized more than 80 percent of the entire world.

No other people from any other continent IN THE WORLD even come remotely close to that statistic.
The modern example of colonization going on in Europe is one of complete replacement of the indigenous people.

Not even South America went through that.

You need to check in with a psychiatrist buddy. You seem to have a personality disorder that is probably fucking with your life and making you miserable. That paranoia isn't normal. Get help.
In some western countries going to a “psychiatrist” about racial issues will get you arrested. The leaders of those countries are the ones who need psychiatrists.

People with paranoia can’t give you exact quotes that are readily available. Denial is nothing more than the opposite extreme of paranoia.

Try again.
I dont know about anyone else but this one is my particular favourite. It transcends the racist shite genre and brings in all sorts of conspiracy nonsense.
You are a perfect example of what I am talking about.

People like you should be the ones getting thrown in jail or losing their kids for hate speech in Britain, not a courageous mother like Emma West.

If I ever ran into a piece of shit like you I would skin you alive.
Kid, get yourself a girlfriend or a cat at least.
Girls or women who will last more than a few months in any sort of relationship are few and far between. Girls or women who are marriage material no longer exist.

You can’t destroy families and the gender dynamic and then tell people to find a mate to attempt to fix the problems the person is suffering from when the person is suffering from the problems caused by the destruction of the family and gender dynamic.
These "problems" only seem to apply to you and a few incel types.It seems that everyone is to blame for your situation apart from yourself. In my 20s I dove a forklift for a short time. Passed my test as well.I quite enjoyed after 3 years of University. But I moved on and got something better.
You can as well if you drop your victim fantasy.

So white racism is a thing of the past right?

Not everybody white talking like ptbw is a part time forklift driver.
If I am a “racist” then every black person in the country is even more so a racist.

The fact that you expect white people to bow down to you and only speak about race if they agree with you is evidence black racism is definitely the present.

And there are a lot of black people with power over white workers who talk and think like you.

I expect whites to speak about race from a position of reality. Everything you say is wrong.
You are an old man who barely even knows what year it is.

You don’t know what reality is.

You are a young ass punk still eating Gerber and sucking on a bottle of formula.

I know what reality is which is why I say you don't live in it.

Pray you make it to 57 little baby. And maybe by then you'll have a full time job.
I will be 30 this year. You are less than twice my age. The last time I ate Gerber or sucked down formula was when you were younger than I am now.

The reason why I call you “old man” is because you are totally disconnected from the modern world. You don’t have kids in school and you haven’t been in school for an entire generation, so you have literally no clue how schools operate or what they teach, and that means you have no clue what the pop culture is that comes from the kids who go to those schools is.

Learn to stay in your lane son.

My kid is 31. Older than you. I have friends who are teachers and administrators. That run university departments. I have friends elected to the state legislature who make educational policy. I have worked with young people since I was young. That's 35 years paid and voluntary. Longer than you have been alive. I know what's being taught because our generation put the pressure on school boards. We want all kids to be educated, not miseducated. We want them to learn the truth. Today's children will not grow up learning that all blacks did for America was serve as slaves. They will learn that not everything whites did was perfect and everybody else was backwards, dumb and uncivilized.

That's the modern world junior and you will just have to assimilate.

You stated:

However:

The modern example of colonization going on in Europe is one of complete replacement of the indigenous people.

There is no colonization going on in Europe.

You stated:

However:

Colonization as it is defined means to assume political and even cultural control of a colony or colonies. Has an influx of non indigenous people resulted in this in Europe? If so, when?

You stated:

However:

Colonization as it is defined means to assume political and even cultural control of a colony or colonies. Has an influx of non indigenous people resulted in this in Europe? If so, when?
When I joined this board a few years back I was told that it was coming soon, by people who have never been to Europe.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I make chump change.

affecting you?

I make chump change.

affecting you?

Ok, at least you're honest. But the fact is that even though women are on a faster track to success than they were in past decades, men, especially white men are still more frequently in positions of leadership, and women still earn less than men on average. You very likely could function in the environment that you believe that you are not capable of, if you really wanted to. When you put a workday in
Again, not everyone gets to be a CEO.

Positions of leadership don’t matter to the vast majority of white men.

Women also don’t earn less than men in the same positions, that is just a bullshit left wing talking point that was debunked ages ago.

And no, I am not able to function in a university setting to get better work opportunities or any social setting that is typical of my degenerate generation, and I certainly wouldn’t be able to work as a higher up in a corporation that makes it its goal to exclude as many white people as possible and tries to train me to carry out that mission statement.

I am the guy who is meant to live in the apocalypse that is coming soon, this country and this world is dead to me. You all are the ones who don’t have a clue what is going on.

You stated:

However:

When I joined this board a few years back I was told that it was coming soon, by people who have never been to Europe.
Europe doesn’t have 10 years before a complete continent wide civil war.

I make chump change.

affecting you?

I make chump change.

affecting you?

Again, not everyone gets to be a CEO.

Positions of leadership don’t matter to the vast majority of white men.

Women also don’t earn less than men in the same positions, that is just a bullshit left wing talking point that was debunked ages ago.

And no, I am not able to function in a university setting to get better work opportunities or any social setting that is typical of my degenerate generation, and I certainly wouldn’t be able to work as a higher up in a corporation that makes it its goal to exclude as many white people as possible and tries to train me to carry out that mission statement.

I am the guy who is meant to live in the apocalypse that is coming soon, this country and this world is dead to me. You all are the ones who don’t have a clue what is going on.

Get help nutjob.

You stated:

However:

We'll see about that.

You stated:

However:

Yes, several towns in various European countries have been completely cleansed of any European influence or culture.

In 50 years that will be the absolute entirety of Europe, assuming there is not another ridiculous influx of refugees and immigrants like in 2015.

You stated:

However:

We'll see about that.
You certainly don’t have any way of stopping it.

Forum List

Back