🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White people shouldn’t walk down the street holding hands cuz it takes up space for black people.

Racism in America has reached a new and higher plateau.

For those who lived through the sixties in the American south, was there ever so much pride being expressed by racists as there is today. This thread already reeks of racism being proudly announced.

The more people cave to the black activist bullies, the more and more that they will demand. The correct response of course is to tell her where to go shove herself..
It isn't a race problem--it is a rude problem. It happens daily to everyone, considerate people walking together will single file on the right to allow people walking in the opposite direction to pass. Nothing pisses me off more than self centered assholes that refuse to allow opposing traffic to pass--and it doesn't have anything to do with race.

For those who lived through the sixties in the American south, was there ever so much pride being expressed by racists as there is today. This thread already reeks of racism being proudly announced.
No no. This thread is about an amazingly absurd claim of being aggrieved by — nothing.

Ain't just America and it isn't racism, duck. I've experienced the exact same rudeness in Canada to the same extent. Run along, commie.

I have read that during the early days of gay liberation, some African American gays would walk down the sidewalk in the gay parts of New York City and sort of push Caucasian gays off the sidewalk.

When Caucasian gays protested this rude maneuver, apologists for the African Americans would say: Get used to it. We are here now. This area is no longer the exclusive area of Caucasian gays.

By the way, hear tell in New York City even before World War II, some African Americans in New York City observed this weekly "tradition": They would "accidentally" bump into Caucasian pedestrians. I am guessing -- because of the zeitgeist of that era -- that they would say, "Oh, excuse me."

But she wasn’t being racist?

Why do Black people stop their car in the middle of residential streets to gab with each other and block traffic?

You say that like it's a bad thing...

Lol...

Why do Black people stop their car in the middle of residential streets to gab with each other and block traffic?

I've seen that all my life. Even some of the black guys I've known think it's ridiculous.

Most of their bizarre behavior can only be explained by considering their strong relationship to the number "85."

Lol...

It isn't a race problem--it is a rude problem. It happens daily to everyone, considerate people walking together will single file on the right to allow people walking in the opposite direction to pass. Nothing pisses me off more than self centered assholes that refuse to allow opposing traffic to pass--and it doesn't have anything to do with race.
This woman was specific---it is about RACE in her eyes. Or should I say this Bully was specific she wants a ban on WHITE People only.

The day loves can no longer hold hands in public is the day The Taliban win...

stock-photo-back-view-interracial-couple-holding.jpg

This woman was specific---it is about RACE in her eyes. Or should I say this Bully was specific she wants a ban on WHITE People only.
Don't get me wrong, I know there is racism that comes from ALL directions and I know that there are bullies out there, but I'm sure you've been walking down a sidewalk when a group of people approach from the opposite direction and they refuse to give an inch and force you off the sidewalk. It is poor upbringing and rudeness.

.................., but I'm sure you've been walking down a sidewalk when a group of people approach from the opposite direction and they refuse to give an inch and force you off the sidewalk.
No, I actually haven't experienced that in Canada.
It is poor upbringing and rudeness.
If it's frequent then I would have to conclude that it's American.

If it's black on white or vice versa, it's quite obviously frequent now since the Trump regime. I don't have to go there to know that!

Do people shoot each other off the sidewalks? Wasn't there an incident not too long ago ................??

No, I actually haven't experienced that in Canada.
Maybe you should get out of your basement, duck. I experience it in Jasper Nat'l. Park, Banff, Victoria and ESPECIALLY in Vancouver.
If it's black on white or vice versa
I am sure that it happens between races, but to highlight race alone is disingenuous. Rudeness crosses the lines of race and you are a dumb fuck to even suggest it. Just more commie duck attempts to divide America. STFU, duck.

Forum List

Back