Zone1 "White privilege" does not exist, it is a lie.

Takes one to know one. You are really two sides of the same coin.

Except his race hatred is somewhat justified by whatever he's going through as a black man in America.

Yours seems to be based on your own inadequacies....
My criticism of the Negro race is restricted to what I can document, using information I can easily find on the internet.

Your criticism of Jews is based on personal anecdotes that do not confirm experiences I have had with those wonderful people.

When you descend to insults I know I have won the argument.

How is your friend Jamal doing? Has he retrieved his $20,000 gold chain that was stolen from him by several Negroes?

My criticism of the Negro race is restricted to what I can document, using information I can easily find on the internet.
You realize the internet is full of shit, right?

Your criticism of Jews is based on personal anecdotes that do not confirm experiences I have had with those wonderful people.

Well, no, it's based on a knowledge of their fucked up, evil religion.

When you descend to insults I know I have won the argument.

How is your friend Jamal doing? Has he retrieved his $20,000 gold chain that was stolen from him by several Negroes?
I'm sure a Jew bought it at a pawn shop for a third of that and sold it again for more.

You realize the internet is full of shit, right?
Just because you don't like the following facts does not mean they are not facts:

BellCurve 4.jpg

=========================
2006 College & University
Guidance, Scholarships, Money and Info Gateways
(For Students, Parents, College Advisors, Mentors,
and Cultural Groups)
==========================

SAT and ACT Scores by Race/Ethnicity: 2003

In recent years the noted pattern of test scores has reflected similar numbers--
Editor, 2005

SAT Ethnic Group Scores (Math/Verbal+total)

• American Indian---482/480 (962)
• Asian American-----575/508 (1083)
• African American-----426/431 (857)
• Puerto Rican----457/448 (905)

Other Hispanic----464/457 (921)

• White-----534/529 (1063)
• Other ----513/501 (1014)

Source: www.collegeboard.com

Average ACT Composite Score by Race/Ethnicity, 2003
----------------------------------------------------

• African American ----16.9
• American Indian---18.7
• Caucasian---- 21.7
• Mexican American----18.3
• Asian American---- 21.8
• Hispanic----19.0
• Other ----19.3
• Multiracial-----20.9
• Prefer Not to Respond -----21.8
• No Response-----20.1

Source: www.act.org

Race and crime in the United States​

The per-capita offending rate for African-Americans was roughly eight times higher than that of whites...

According to the National Crime Victimization Survey in 2002, robberies with white victims and black offenders were more than 12 times more common than the opposite

Percentage of Births to Unmarried Women​

ROGER CLEGG FEBRUARY 26, 2020

Late last year, the final data for 2018 were published here (the key is Table 9 on page 25), and here’s what we learn: For all racial and ethnic groups combined, 39.6 percent of births in the United States were out-of-wedlock (incidentally, isn’t that appalling?). And there was as always a tremendous range among groups. For blacks, the number is 69.4 percent; for American Indians/Alaska Natives, 68.2 percent (Native Hawaiians/Other Pacific Islanders were at 50.4 percent); for Hispanics, 51.8 percent; for whites, 28.2 percent; and for Asian Americans, a paltry 11.7 percent.

Well, no, it's based on a knowledge of their fucked up, evil religion.
What is evil about Judaism? I think the Jewish religion is beautiful. In addition the Jews are the most accomplished 0.2% of the world's population. Jews are hated by those who resent their ingelligence, their success, and their prosperity.

I'm sure a Jew bought it at a pawn shop for a third of that and sold it again for more.
Only someone who resents Jewish prosperity would think that.

I am sure you are wrong. There are recordings of the black criminals. Let's see if they are arrested.

Forum List

Back