White Progressives Shocked To Learn Black And Latino Voters Don’t Share Their Radical ‘Defund The Police’ Views

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The New York Times was forced to admit what has been obvious for a while: Minority communities don’t support progressives’ radical views on criminal justice.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailywire.com ...

Not enough people are analyzing ulterior motives as to why ‘white progressives’ are pushing the ‘anti-cop’ agenda, the ‘no arrests of criminals’ agenda, or the ‘importation of criminals’ agenda.

I contend the ‘white progressives’ ulterior motive is to create massive criminality in the USA to the point people demand the Government to take away everybody’s guns.

What other reason for the ‘white progressive’ agenda?????

The New York Times was forced to admit what has been obvious for a while: Minority communities don’t support progressives’ radical views on criminal justice.

Not enough people are analyzing ulterior motives as to why ‘white progressives’ are pushing the ‘anti-cop’ agenda, the ‘no arrests of criminals’ agenda, or the ‘importation of criminals’ agenda.

I contend the ‘white progressives’ ulterior motive is to create massive criminality in the USA to the point people demand the Government to take away everybody’s guns.

Pssst...neither do most liberals and progressives.
This is the reason you don't give any credence to ALT-RIGHT media.

Oh yeah, nobody except the fringes are demanding everyone's guns taken away.
There are a lot of us that would like to see sensible gun control laws. Something that
us law abiding gun owners are on board with. :)

Stupid. White liberals do not support defunding the police. There are always those who take an opposite view of almost everything. I believe that the size and training of police forces should be increased dramatically to reduce violence and eliminate these anti-American splinter groups.

That's ironic considering the fact its Fox News and conservatives calling to defund them. When theyre not killing them, or trying to overthrow our duly elected government anyway.

Why do conservatives hate the police, the military and America?

the dnc’s defund the police policies are directly aimed at making cities and communities that minorities live in less safe. It is in and of itself a racist policy by the left

Stupid. White liberals do not support defunding the police.
Wrong Bobo. White liberal Wokesters are leading the charge on 'Defunding the Police'. The poor minorities who desperately depend on police protection sure AS HELL want the police funded.
they don’t care about the victims of these violent crimes. The ends justify the means to them

MarathonMike Good call. However, I said that most do not want to defund the police. You heard from the few that do. Right-wingers will turn on the police if they try to control their gun usage, yes?

struth Your gang doesn't care either as the Jan 6 insurrection proved and as y'all are making lame excuses for the attack.

struth It is hardly a racist policy, but it does defeat the purpose. It is not a deliberate anti-black policy
as the new voting laws are.

This idea to defund the police certainly did not originate in conservative circles. The mindset putting this notion forward does not care about minorities in poor neighborhoods that need the police presence and enforcement to deter crime. Remember those conservatives saying social workers can take care of domestic violence incidents?

That's ironic considering the fact its Fox News and conservatives calling to defund them. When theyre not killing them, or trying to overthrow our duly elected government anyway.

Bobob what new voting laws are anti-black? Which states? Can you provide them and what in them is anti-black?

I think the defund the police policies, aren't anti-black, but anti-minority in general. Often it in large leftist cities, the minorities are overwhelming living in high poverty areas, where crime is normally high, but now it's skyrocketed, due to these policies.....and there is little to no protection or resources for the community to defend itself from these violent crimes.

LeftofLeft No@struth This has been on the news ad nausea, probably except for Fox. All these new rules regarding voting only make it more difficult for minorities and the elderly and that is their purpose.
All of a sudden--new rules? No reason for them that makes sense and if you are not aware of what Republican lead states are doing, oh well. I am not going to research it for you.

How The Republican Push To Restrict Voting Could Affect Our ...

https://fivethirtyeight.com › features › how-the-republic...

May 17, 2021 — In the aftermath of the 2020 election, Republican lawmakers have pushed new voting restrictions in nearly every state. From making it harder to ...

LeftofLeft I did not say that it originated with right-wingers. My view is that it was a knee-jerk reaction to the killings by some and little thought went into it.
Right-wingers also had knee-jerk reactions to Trump's demand for action after the election.,which resulted in death and destruction on Jan 6.

Pssst...neither do most liberals and progressives.
This is the reason you don't give any credence to ALT-RIGHT media.

Oh yeah, nobody except the fringes are demanding everyone's guns taken away.
There are a lot of us that would like to see sensible gun control laws. Something that
us law abiding gun owners are on board with. :)

Jack, the only sensible gun law we need on the books is to enforce the 100,000 gun laws ALREADY ON THE BOOKS that most ignore.

Only an idiot like you thinks we need MORE laws that we don't enforce!

Are you shocked that the democrat party doesn't actually care what black's and latino's want? The only thing they care about is getting them to the polls every two years......in between, the democrats will do whatever they want.

Yes...the next big lie.....after a year of telling everyone they want to defund, and disband the police, the democrats now say, no....it was actually the republicans who want to do that...

Pay attention people...you are watching the democrat party lie in real time.......

LeftofLeft I did not say that it originated with right-wingers. My view is that it was a knee-jerk reaction to the killings by some and little thought went into it.
Right-wingers also had knee-jerk reactions to Trump's demand for action after the election.,which resulted in death and destruction on Jan 6.

Heart attacks and a stroke are not the kind of death you are implying....the killing of an unarmed female Trump supporter happened when a government police officer shot her, likely without any warning......

Forum List

Back