White Punk Calls Mo'ne Davis a Slut.....

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
The classless punk (Joey Casselberry) gets booted from college baseball team for the comment and what does Mone Davis have to say? She asks the school to give the fat punk another chance. Love her class in the face of this unwarranted attack. If he gets reinstated it will be because of her.

How Mo ne Davis silenced the Bloomsburg baseball player who called her a slut - The Washington Post

Mone-tweet.jpg

rs_1024x759-150323052503-1024.Mone-Davis-Joey-Casselberry-JR-32315_copy.jpg

Mo'ne is pure class. That girl's going places.

And Casselberry did the right thing in his apology.

ShootSpeeders you've just been outclassed by not only a black girl but a fat college kid too --- batter up.

hey 'Ace' , the girl is a better thinker than the teams head that has banned him . ---------------------------------------- Course I see no problem with what he said if he was on his own time and computer at his private expense . Look I know nothing about the Bloomberg sports team , outside of playing kid or Grandpa organized sports as a kid I know nothing about sports that are played for money . Didn't look at link either !!

hey 'Ace' , the girl is a better thinker than the teams head that has banned him . ---------------------------------------- Course I see no problem with what he said if he was on his own time and computer at his private expense . Look I know nothing about the Bloomberg sports team , outside of playing kid or Grandpa organized sports as a kid I know nothing about sports that are played for money . Didn't look at link either !!

The problem, conceivably, is that Casselberry's wearing their uniform. Consequently when he invokes "slut" it's a reflection on them. And not exactly a positive one in any sense. Not just the sexist angle -- the girl's thirteen years old.

Think about it. Not exactly rocket surgery.

The classless punk (Joey Casselberry) gets booted from college baseball team for the comment and what does Mone Davis have to say? She asks the school to give the fat punk another chance. Love her class in the face of this unwarranted attack. If he gets reinstated it will be because of her.

How Mo ne Davis silenced the Bloomsburg baseball player who called her a slut - The Washington Post

Mone-tweet.jpg

You and I agree on this. Its disgusting that he would call this beautiful young black girl such a derogatory name.

Now...if we cant get millions of black men and an entire industry of rap music....to also stop treating black women the same.

Funny...you start a thread on one no name white guy calling a black girl a slut. But...watch 2015s new rap music and videos....and see how many black women get exponentially far worse treatment.

A black guy would have said it like this:

'Disney be makin' a movie 'bout Mo'ne Davis ?
Dat's funny is hell ! Dat Ho gots rocked by N'vada !'

Mone-tweet.jpg

You and I agree on this. Its disgusting that he would call this beautiful young black girl such a derogatory name.

Now...if we cant get millions of black men and an entire industry of rap music....to also stop treating black women the same.

Funny...you start a thread on one no name white guy calling a black girl a slut. But...watch 2015s new rap music and videos....and see how many black women get exponentially far worse treatment.

Can't disagree with that.

Mone-tweet.jpg

Why you stretching so hard to change the subject?

Fat kid calls 13-year-old pitcher "slut"...
13-year-old forgives him...
Fat kid apologizes.

That's it. End of story.
That's a good sequence of events. A model for behaviour. Aggression/Forgiveness/Contrition.

And you wanna stand on the side and crow "yeah but what about these and them and the others who are in no way part of this story"?

All you're doing is throwing water on it. Don't do that. Give this example the room to breathe it deserves.

like I said Pogo , I don't know the details , when all is said and done , the girl is a better THINKER than the guy !! --------------------------- If the org that banned is privately funded then its ok with me whatever the OWNER does !!

like I said Pogo , I don't know the details , when all is said and done , the girl is a better THINKER than the guy !! --------------------------- If the org that banned is privately funded then its ok with me whatever the OWNER does !!

"How they're funded" is irrelevant. It's the same reflection on the institution when the protagonist is described as a "Bloomsburg baseball player" regardless how they're funded. You don't get carte blance to call 13-year-old girls "sluts" without some kind of blowback based on the criterion of "who funds the team". That's absurd.

What, are we supposed to stop every time somebody hurls a slur and say, "wait, who's your funding source?"

apologies are generally 'bs' especially when done by politicians !! General off topic comment but I hate apologies and don't trust them except for private apology done person to person .

Leave it up to bucs to make a thread about one situation to apply it to rap music and blacks

But dont you ever imply that all police are bad because then bucs will remind you that individuals are responsible for their actions and every cop isnt the same....like blacks are

like I said , if its a privately owned org its ok with me whatever the OWNER does , publically funded is a different story . See the publically funded Oklahoma University that will probably be sued for violating the party bus minstrel show , singing students Freedom of Speech .

apologies are generally 'bs' especially when done by politicians !! General off topic comment but I hate apologies and don't trust them except for private apology done person to person .

That's for sure, but these are not politicians.

Mo'ne had nothing to gain from speaking up for Casselberry. She could have just walked away and said nothing.
That's what makes her classy.

Mone-tweet.jpg

Can't disagree with that.

Women get paid to be in those videos...Thats the difference between Mo'ne and rap music.

like I said , if its a privately owned org its ok with me whatever the OWNER does , publically funded is a different story . See the publically funded Oklahoma University that will probably be sued for violating the party bus minstrel show , singing students Freedom of Speech .

I don't know what that is but the idea that you can just go attacking people and reflect on the institution you're representing while doing it, based on where your money comes from, is ludicrous. Social condemnation simply doesn't work that way. We don't go "well he called her 'slut' but it turns out the uniform was paid for by federal dollars so it's OK, he can do that". Don't know what planet that works on. Not this one.

:cuckoo:

Leave it up to bucs to make a thread about one situation to apply it to rap music and blacks

But dont you ever imply that all police are bad because then bucs will remind you that individuals are responsible for their actions and every cop isnt the same....like blacks are

Actually it's quite likely there's a connection.

We have introduced derogatory names and rudeness into the mainstream language today more and more, and it's a staple in the music of this generation. You hear terms like this over and over until the words become second nature.
While I might not be willing to let this guy off the hook, I think he's simply a product of today's rudeness.

thats the same failed rw logic used to dismiss Liberty fining their students if they didn't attend Rafael's speech there ystrdy just because they're "private". Thats not good enough.

Actually it's quite likely there's a connection.

Between rap music and a fat white dude? I cant wait to hear the latest reason as to why a white person isnt responsible for their own actions..

We have introduced derogatory names and rudeness into the mainstream language today more and more, and it's a staple in the music of this generation. You hear terms like this over and over until the words become second nature.
While I might not be willing to let this guy off the hook, I think he's simply a product of today's rudeness.

Perfect. Two thumbs up

like I said in my previous post , apologies are BS except for private person to person apologies . These people aren't politicians yet but the girl is building rep [imo] and as a public figure she is similar to a politician same as 'madonna' or 'lady gaga' . Just my opinion Pogo !!

Forum List

Back