White Punk Calls Mo'ne Davis a Slut.....

I just wanna make sure that the next time a rapper calls a woman a ho or slut...we respond with the same outrage and demand his record label drop him.

Obamas buddy Jay Z has a history of this abuse of women.

I just wanna make sure that the next time a rapper calls a woman a ho or slut...we respond with the same outrage and demand his record label drop him.

COMPLETELY false analogy.
blind.gif

You still havent identified the person you accuse Jay-z of calling a ho or a slut. Who was she?

Its not speculation. Its awareness. My vantage point allows me to be more aware than you are.

You can see words on the page that I can't ? :lol:

"Clairvoyace" again. Think somebody already noted that.
Evidently I can.
Its not the same as clairvoyance. Its an awareness one has from dealing with racists.

That's fine, but you have to take people individually, and you have to take their case individually.
If you want to claim you "sense" that this person is a racist, that's fine, you have the right to base a situation on what your experiences tell you, but it's still speculation regardless the amount of personal experience.
Facts have to be proven, and obviously that's not the case so far.

Here's what I bet is really going on here. This kid is a ballplayer just like Mo'ne, and he's probably jealous of the amount of attention she's getting, so when Disney announced a movie, he probably could no longer contain himself, so he ended up stupidly blurting out his frustrations.
I do take people individually. Thats why I have white loved ones. It's not speculation as that is the absence of evidence. I am basing this on hard evidence. I think your inability to see the evidence is what is throwing you off. I understand your position though. How can you see a fact you cant see?

That doesnt make sense. The fat boy is in college. Mo'ne is 13. She is not his peer. Why would Disney making a movie about her affect his life at all? He has no reason to be frustrated unless of course he is racist.

People get frustrated for many reasons, and this guy for all I know may have been having a life of frustrations, and maybe he knows he's not good enough to have a life in baseball, and he's jealous of her stardom despite her failing to win it all at the LLWS.

I really don't know, and unless you have personal information with this case you don't either.

Regardless, the bottom line is calling her a "slut" in itself is not a racial slur.
We both know this is the case, we may look at it from different vantage points, but so far race hasn't proven to be a motivating factor.
It might end up being do, but none of us know that at this time.
You see, I do know. Again your inability to put together the evidence comes from not being able to ascertain the evidence is there at all. I never said calling her a slut in itself was a racial slur. I said he called her that because he is a racist. He left out the part that needs to be visible for most non-Black people to see the racist thoughts behind his use of the word. Until it is proven he is not a racist then that is what he is,

Evidently I can.
Its not the same as clairvoyance. Its an awareness one has from dealing with racists.

That's fine, but you have to take people individually, and you have to take their case individually.
If you want to claim you "sense" that this person is a racist, that's fine, you have the right to base a situation on what your experiences tell you, but it's still speculation regardless the amount of personal experience.

Here's what I bet is really going on here. This kid is a ballplayer just like Mo'ne, and he's probably jealous of the amount of attention she's getting, so when Disney announced a movie, he probably could no longer contain himself, so he ended up stupidly blurting out his frustrations.
I do take people individually. Thats why I have white loved ones. It's not speculation as that is the absence of evidence. I am basing this on hard evidence. I think your inability to see the evidence is what is throwing you off. I understand your position though. How can you see a fact you cant see?

That doesnt make sense. The fat boy is in college. Mo'ne is 13. She is not his peer. Why would Disney making a movie about her affect his life at all? He has no reason to be frustrated unless of course he is racist.

People get frustrated for many reasons, and this guy for all I know may have been having a life of frustrations, and maybe he knows he's not good enough to have a life in baseball, and he's jealous of her stardom despite her failing to win it all at the LLWS.

I really don't know, and unless you have personal information with this case you don't either.

Regardless, the bottom line is calling her a "slut" in itself is not a racial slur.
We both know this is the case, we may look at it from different vantage points, but so far race hasn't proven to be a motivating factor.
You see, I do know. Again your inability to put together the evidence comes from not being able to ascertain the evidence is there at all. I never said calling her a slut in itself was a racial slur. I said he called her that because he is a racist. He left out the part that needs to be visible for most non-Black people to see the racist thoughts behind his use of the word. Until it is proven he is not a racist then that is what he is,

Nnnnnnnnnnope. Doesn't work that way. On any planet.

Look up "innocent until proven guilty". Look up the Inquisition too, where a "witch" could be arrested, tortured and killed on the basis of nothing more than somebody making up an accusation.

Evidently I can.

Yessss it does. Especially on planet earth.

Now go read the lines of my post that you cut out to see why that's a crock.

Now go read the lines of my post that you cut out to see why that's a crock.
Its wrong to accuse someone on an assumption I agree. I am not assuming. I am looking at facts.

Evidently I can.

No, you don't know. You are speculating based on your personal experience, and while that experience you have may be valuable, it still is not proof of anything whatsoever.
Maybe in the coming days, this guys social media history will be revealed and we may find out conclusively that he has a history of racist comments.
If that's the case, then we can conclude that his "slut" reference was no doubt motivated by racism.
Until then, you are allowed to speculate only.

You still havent identified the person you accuse Jay-z of calling a ho or a slut. Who was she?

Haha...he wrote a song called "99 problems but a bitch aint one". Start from there and research his history of disrespect towards women. Rap music is the most degrading culture to women outside the Middle East.

Haha...he wrote a song called "99 problems but a bitch aint one". Start from there and research his history of disrespect towards women. Rap music is the most degrading culture to women outside the Middle East.

Then who cares? If it's degrading? people that fill their head with garbage live like garbage! I think rap is mostly comedy anyway....no talent just talk fast and rhym a little bit of random nonsense...turn the channel.

I go see orchestra's for live music, relaxing and hell even plants grow better by it, and there is something magical when over 20 people of various races perform playing different instruments in unison....Live your life.

The fattenberry dude was an idiot and I think he was punished by getting thrown out of school if I am not mistaken. So no story, the punishment was swift. But miss Davis is an example of maturity. I hope her well through her life! I wonder if she listens to miss banks? I doubt it....

Who did he call a bitch? You still have neglected to tell us which specific woman he pointed out like this fat white boy did with Mo'ne Davis.

Forum List

Back