White Punk Calls Mo'ne Davis a Slut.....

This guy was an idiot and its disgusting. He should and was held accountable.

Now...about how black culture and rap has millions like him who call women bitches and hos and how to treat them like worthless humans....yeah....

Remember Obamas pal Jay Z...famous rapper....songs like "I got 99 problems but a BITCH aint one".

Lets start ridiculing the rappers too. I wont hold my breathe.
Stop deflecting and start a thread if you want to talk about it. I'd be interested in making you look stupid.

We do?
How?
Yes we do. Words are more than just words.

Ummm... no, I don't think they are. I just got done spanking Mudwhistle for this, where he wanted to plug in words for Marian Robinson (Michelle O'bama's mom) that she never said. He couldn't quote it either.

Same thing here. You can't just plug in your own content to make things that aren't there.
"Slut" is a very harsh term which denotes extreme emotion. Since he doesnt know this 13 yr old personally and has no reason to be emotional about her one would have to question his choice of terminology and ask why that word? We know its because he is a racist. I wouldnt be surprised if this comes out later with concrete evidence to be honest.

NO, we do not "know" that at all. "Slut" is sexist -- not racist. You have no bridge to reach that conclusion.

Don't be surprised if it does come out later if you like, but as of now --- you got nothin'. We've all got to stop injecting "racist" every time a mosquito sneezes. You have no evidence, ergo you have no case.
"Slut" was not prefixed with the word "Black" which is what he really wanted to say. I wasn't trying to make a case. I was pointing out my observance. Until its proven otherwise he is a racist.

We keep forgetting you're clairvoyant.

Yes we do. Words are more than just words.

Ummm... no, I don't think they are. I just got done spanking Mudwhistle for this, where he wanted to plug in words for Marian Robinson (Michelle O'bama's mom) that she never said. He couldn't quote it either.

Same thing here. You can't just plug in your own content to make things that aren't there.
"Slut" is a very harsh term which denotes extreme emotion. Since he doesnt know this 13 yr old personally and has no reason to be emotional about her one would have to question his choice of terminology and ask why that word? We know its because he is a racist. I wouldnt be surprised if this comes out later with concrete evidence to be honest.

NO, we do not "know" that at all. "Slut" is sexist -- not racist. You have no bridge to reach that conclusion.

Don't be surprised if it does come out later if you like, but as of now --- you got nothin'. We've all got to stop injecting "racist" every time a mosquito sneezes. You have no evidence, ergo you have no case.
"Slut" was not prefixed with the word "Black" which is what he really wanted to say. I wasn't trying to make a case. I was pointing out my observance. Until its proven otherwise he is a racist.

We keep forgetting you're clairvoyant.
Just observant. You dont need to be clairvoyant to spot fat racist white boys. You just have to have experience with watching them.

NO, you just made that up as a Strawman. You do not get to do that. The argument "this is what he said but only I know what he really meant" is absolute fucking bullshit as argument.

mudwhistle check this out...

Try this test --
Take this exact same story and change the names of the kids. Two names you never heard of. Exact same tweets and comments, but you know nothing about the target, and you have no pictures of anybody. All the same words.

See racism now?

There you go.
I already told you that I was not arguing. The Strawman mudwhistle made up was based on changing the definition of a word. My conclusions have more to do with the emotion displayed by the usage of the word "slut" and not any change to its meaning.

You're doing the same thing. He can't do it, and neither can you.
No its not the same thing. I didnt change any definitions. I looked at the emotional context of using the word and the fact he didnt know her. Add those 2 together and you have a racist hiding in plain sight.

Speculation.

As a Black guy, I would have to ask you were you always this stupid to think we speak in that manner???...apparently the racist loser player and you are cut from the same cloth...
I would have to add that even if all Blacks did speak in that manner how would that be any different from what the fat racist kid said?

We know the kid is stupid, but do we know he's a racist too ?
Yes we do know. You may not but we do.

You think you do, but that doesn't necessarily make it so.
What I think makes it so. When you control what I think then you can tell me I'm wrong and hope to change my mind. Until then I'm just going to laugh at you.

No it doesn't.
You're speculating, and when you claim it as a fact, you erode real cases because your claims cannot be trusted.

I would have to add that even if all Blacks did speak in that manner how would that be any different from what the fat racist kid said?

What I think makes it so. When you control what I think then you can tell me I'm wrong and hope to change my mind. Until then I'm just going to laugh at you.

No it doesn't.
You're speculating, and when you claim it as a fact, you erode real cases because your claims cannot be trusted.
Actually it does. Your opinion doesnt have any semblance of credibility in my world. You cant erode real cases. You seem to be under the impression I am looking for white validation. I'm not.

No it doesn't.
Actually it does. Your opinion doesnt have any semblance of credibility in my world. You cant erode real cases. You seem to be under the impression I am looking for white validation. I'm not.

Has nothing to do with white anything, it's simply a matter of the difference between opinion and fact.

No it doesn't.

Has nothing to do with white anything, it's simply a matter of the difference between opinion and fact.
I know it has nothing to do with white anything. Its a simple fact that fat boy is a racist.

No it doesn't.

I know it has nothing to do with white anything. Its a simple fact that fat boy is a racist.

Yes, I realize that in your opinion the kid is a racist.

No it doesn't.

I'm glad you agree the fat boy is a racist.

No it doesn't.

He may be, I do not know him however nor can I read his mind.

I'm curious about how many "racists" you've created here pretending to be black when you're a mentally ill white boy? I'd imagine real blacks on this board are either too sick of it to bother outting your sorry ass or have you on ignore.

I'm reading his words and the context not his mind. He is definitely a racist.

I'm curious about how many "racists" you've created here pretending to be black when you're a mentally ill white boy? I'd imagine real blacks on this board are either too sick of it to bother outting your sorry ass or have you on ignore.
Dont really care how may racists are saying I'm the reason they are racist. I didnt know monkeys like you had the capacity to imagine things to be honest.

Dont really care how may racists are saying I'm the reason they are racist. I didnt know monkeys like you had the capacity to imagine things to be honest.

So you supposedly abhor racism yet don't care who your bullshit turns in that direction. So you must have a vested interest in racism, probably have figured out a hustle to make money on it...online of course, because nobody listens to a scrawny little white queer like you are in person. I been around ghetto and college-educated blacks my whole life and never once ran into the shit that comes off your keyboard, boy.

I'm reading his words and the context not his mind. He is definitely a racist.

I am 100% convinced that you believe that to be the case.

No it doesn't.

No -- that's what you're plugging in. If it were actually "fact" there would be something in his verbal output (since that's all we have) that would validate that view. But there isn't. That's how we know you're the one plugging it in.

Forum List

Back