White Punk Calls Mo'ne Davis a Slut.....

Yes we do. Words are more than just words.

Ummm... no, I don't think they are. I just got done spanking Mudwhistle for this, where he wanted to plug in words for Marian Robinson (Michelle O'bama's mom) that she never said. He couldn't quote it either.

Same thing here. You can't just plug in your own content to make things that aren't there.
"Slut" is a very harsh term which denotes extreme emotion. Since he doesnt know this 13 yr old personally and has no reason to be emotional about her one would have to question his choice of terminology and ask why that word? We know its because he is a racist. I wouldnt be surprised if this comes out later with concrete evidence to be honest.

NO, we do not "know" that at all. "Slut" is sexist -- not racist. You have no bridge to reach that conclusion.

Don't be surprised if it does come out later if you like, but as of now --- you got nothin'. We've all got to stop injecting "racist" every time a mosquito sneezes. You have no evidence, ergo you have no case.
"Slut" was not prefixed with the word "Black" which is what he really wanted to say. I wasn't trying to make a case. I was pointing out my observance. Until its proven otherwise he is a racist.

NO, you just made that up as a Strawman. You do not get to do that. The argument "this is what he said but only I know what he really meant" is absolute fucking bullshit as argument.

mudwhistle check this out...

Try this test --
Take this exact same story and change the names of the kids. Two names you never heard of. Exact same tweets and comments, but you know nothing about the target, and you have no pictures of anybody. All the same words.

See racism now?

There you go.
I already told you that I was not arguing. The Strawman mudwhistle made up was based on changing the definition of a word. My conclusions have more to do with the emotion displayed by the usage of the word "slut" and not any change to its meaning.

I don't know what all this crap above ^^ is supposed to be (and I doubt anyone does) but it's not helping anything here and serves no purpose..

How about you kiss my ass but keep your tongue to yourself, smiley poacher...
shakehead.gif

The classless punk (Joey Casselberry) gets booted from college baseball team for the comment and what does Mone Davis have to say? She asks the school to give the fat punk another chance. Love her class in the face of this unwarranted attack. If he gets reinstated it will be because of her.

How Mo ne Davis silenced the Bloomsburg baseball player who called her a slut - The Washington Post

Mone-tweet.jpg

rs_1024x759-150323052503-1024.Mone-Davis-Joey-Casselberry-JR-32315_copy.jpg
What does race have to do with it? Oh, that's right. It's your thread.
She's a Black 13 year old girl and he is a fat white boy in college.

And that does not make for "racism".
His comment does make for sexism. Not racism. If that were the case anything any white person says to any black person would be "racist". Ihcluding this post.

And that's absolute fucking bullshit.
But not because you're black -- because it's bullshit.

Further, the fact that he's "fat" has zero to do with it either.

His comment does make for sexism. Not racism. If that were the case anything any white person says to any black person would be "racist". Ihcluding this post.

:popcorn:

Ummm... no, I don't think they are. I just got done spanking Mudwhistle for this, where he wanted to plug in words for Marian Robinson (Michelle O'bama's mom) that she never said. He couldn't quote it either.

Same thing here. You can't just plug in your own content to make things that aren't there.
"Slut" is a very harsh term which denotes extreme emotion. Since he doesnt know this 13 yr old personally and has no reason to be emotional about her one would have to question his choice of terminology and ask why that word? We know its because he is a racist. I wouldnt be surprised if this comes out later with concrete evidence to be honest.

NO, we do not "know" that at all. "Slut" is sexist -- not racist. You have no bridge to reach that conclusion.

Don't be surprised if it does come out later if you like, but as of now --- you got nothin'. We've all got to stop injecting "racist" every time a mosquito sneezes. You have no evidence, ergo you have no case.
"Slut" was not prefixed with the word "Black" which is what he really wanted to say. I wasn't trying to make a case. I was pointing out my observance. Until its proven otherwise he is a racist.

NO, you just made that up as a Strawman. You do not get to do that. The argument "this is what he said but only I know what he really meant" is absolute fucking bullshit as argument.

Try this test --
Take this exact same story and change the names of the kids. Two names you never heard of. Exact same tweets and comments, but you know nothing about the target, and you have no pictures of anybody. All the same words.

See racism now?

There you go.
I already told you that I was not arguing. The Strawman mudwhistle made up was based on changing the definition of a word. My conclusions have more to do with the emotion displayed by the usage of the word "slut" and not any change to its meaning.

You're doing the same thing. He can't do it, and neither can you.

The classless punk (Joey Casselberry) gets booted from college baseball team for the comment and what does Mone Davis have to say? She asks the school to give the fat punk another chance. Love her class in the face of this unwarranted attack. If he gets reinstated it will be because of her.

How Mo ne Davis silenced the Bloomsburg baseball player who called her a slut - The Washington Post

Mone-tweet.jpg

But neither's race has anything to do with the story. But to an institutional and blatant racist like you everything does.

Mone-tweet.jpg

It does to me and other Black people. We know whats up. I know what you are trying to say but I disagree with you. The emotional context is there. Why would someone use such an emotionally charged word in connection with a 13 year old girl they dont even know? Its obvious this is his way of expressing his racism without appearing racist.

The fact he is a fat ass makes it more revolting in my opinion.

Try this test --

See racism now?

There you go.

No its not the same thing. I didnt change any definitions. I looked at the emotional context of using the word and the fact he didnt know her. Add those 2 together and you have a racist hiding in plain sight.

Mone-tweet.jpg

But neither's race has anything to do with the story. But to an institutional and blatant racist like you everything does.
It has everything to do with the story. Telling me it doesnt really wont change my mind.

Try this test --

See racism now?

There you go.

No its not the same thing. I didnt change any definitions. I looked at the emotional context of using the word and the fact he didnt know her. Add those 2 together and you have a racist hiding in plain sight.

No, you took a bridge that doesn't exist.

You cite the emotional context of a strong term, which you assess correctly. But you don't have a basis that it comes from any sort of racism.

Mo'ne Davis got a lot of attention last year -- it was all over this board and on national TV. That level of attention means somebody who's not getting it is going to get jealous that they are not getting it. That my friend is as old as humanity itself, and it has never had anything to do with "racism".

Mone-tweet.jpg

It does to me and other Black people. We know whats up. I know what you are trying to say but I disagree with you. The emotional context is there. Why would someone use such an emotionally charged word in connection with a 13 year old girl they dont even know? Its obvious this is his way of expressing his racism without appearing racist.

The fact he is a fat ass makes it more revolting in my opinion.

The fact that he's fat, which is irrelevant to any point, is just more evidence of your bias against him. Which makes in effect your own emotional content. Why should we not conclude, from your own logic, that you used emotional content, therefore you are expressing racism?

Same thing.

The fact is "racism" is simply NOT the only source of emotional content. You're assuming a causation that is not in evidence.

Let's call out racism where it exists. This airbrushing it in after the fact where it doesn't, is bullshit that keeps us all mired in the muck.

A black guy would have said it like this:

'Disney be makin' a movie 'bout Mo'ne Davis ?
Dat's funny is hell ! Dat Ho gots rocked by N'vada !'
As a Black guy, I would have to ask you were you always this stupid to think we speak in that manner???...apparently the racist loser player and you are cut from the same cloth...
I would have to add that even if all Blacks did speak in that manner how would that be any different from what the fat racist kid said?

We know the kid is stupid, but do we know he's a racist too ?
Yes we do know. You may not but we do.

You think you do, but that doesn't necessarily make it so.

As a Black guy, I would have to ask you were you always this stupid to think we speak in that manner???...apparently the racist loser player and you are cut from the same cloth...
I would have to add that even if all Blacks did speak in that manner how would that be any different from what the fat racist kid said?

I know...you wouldn't understand.

I know the difference between facts and speculation. Maybe the kid is a racist, or maybe he's just jealous of the attention she gets and this is his way of striking back.

This guy was an idiot and its disgusting. He should and was held accountable.

Now...about how black culture and rap has millions like him who call women bitches and hos and how to treat them like worthless humans....yeah....

Remember Obamas pal Jay Z...famous rapper....songs like "I got 99 problems but a BITCH aint one".

Lets start ridiculing the rappers too. I wont hold my breathe.

Yes we do know. You may not but we do.

You think you do, but that doesn't necessarily make it so.
What I think makes it so. When you control what I think then you can tell me I'm wrong and hope to change my mind. Until then I'm just going to laugh at you.

Asclepias: Admited rapist: "I knew several white women that asked me to play the role of a rapist breaking into their home. Pretty intense once you get use to it. . The only thing thats deep is how deep I got into those white girl guts after fake breaking in."

BillKurtz is an idiot and fake Marine

nothing is racist

Nothing is sexist

Waaaaa

Maybe it is, but maybe it's not. Just because I'm critical of Obama, doesn't necessarily mean it's because I hate the fact that he's black. It could be, but it may be because I have always been against the policies he stands for. It could be both, it could be solely because he's black, it could be solely because his policies suck, it could be 22% because he's black, 78% because of his policies, 37.8% of his policies, 12% because he's half white, 50.2% because of his policies.

Asclepias: Admited rapist: "I knew several white women that asked me to play the role of a rapist breaking into their home. Pretty intense once you get use to it. . The only thing thats deep is how deep I got into those white girl guts after fake breaking in."

BillKurtz is an idiot and fake Marine
I dont even pay attention to the little dipshit anymore. Probably some little feminine white boy that got his ass kicked a lot by Black guys.

Forum List

Back