White Punk Calls Mo'ne Davis a Slut.....

A black guy would have said it like this:

'Disney be makin' a movie 'bout Mo'ne Davis ?
Dat's funny is hell ! Dat Ho gots rocked by N'vada !'
As a Black guy, I would have to ask you were you always this stupid to think we speak in that manner???...apparently the racist loser player and you are cut from the same cloth...

The point is, today we are inundated with rude and crass remarks. It's all over the internet, Twitter and Facebook especially, and I really don't see that this guy needs to be singled out when his generation wallows in that kind of talk constantly.

This girl appears to be a jewel, I watched a few of her games last year, and she is not only good at what she does, but seems to be of really good character too.

If it were me, I wouldn't have dumped this guy, because he's only going to go away now bitter and he wont learn anything from it.
The school should invite her to a press conference, where her and this numbskull are together with school officials. They could all walk away looking really good if they do it right.
She's opened the door to such a thing by forgiving him. The school and this guy sre really missing an opportunity.
In the process more people their age would see how insulting music, or insulting internet social media is not doing anyone any good.

aww , modern [money] sports in America anyway . Same with entertainment , 'dancing with the stars' , 'Chopped' cooking shows , etc Ace . Similar to the arena in Rome and its ancient spectacles put on to keep the masses occupied rather than looking at more important things . I have no problem with kids or adults playing sports that they organize but the big time money / business sports and entertainment spectacles just take the publics mind off important issues 'imo' !!

As a Black guy, I would have to ask you were you always this stupid to think we speak in that manner???...apparently the racist loser player and you are cut from the same cloth...
I would have to add that even if all Blacks did speak in that manner how would that be any different from what the fat racist kid said?

We know the kid is stupid, but do we know he's a racist too ?

The point is, today we are inundated with rude and crass remarks. It's all over the internet, Twitter and Facebook especially, and I really don't see that this guy needs to be singled out when his generation wallows in that kind of talk constantly.

This girl appears to be a jewel, I watched a few of her games last year, and she is not only good at what she does, but seems to be of really good character too.

If it were me, I wouldn't have dumped this guy, because he's only going to go away now bitter and he wont learn anything from it.
The school should invite her to a press conference, where her and this numbskull are together with school officials. They could all walk away looking really good if they do it right.
She's opened the door to such a thing by forgiving him. The school and this guy sre really missing an opportunity.
In the process more people their age would see how insulting music, or insulting internet social media is not doing anyone any good.
People need to be singled out. If you dont make an example people just assume its ok. I have no problem with him getting removed from the team. His lack of intelligence and character is not something I would want representing my team if I were a coach.

I would have to add that even if all Blacks did speak in that manner how would that be any different from what the fat racist kid said?

Yes we do know. You may not but we do.

We do?
How?

:) agreed Recon mark , and that realization and your confirmation makes me Smile !! [wink]

We do?
How?
Yes we do. Words are more than just words.

I know...you wouldn't understand.

We do?
How?

Ummm... no, I don't think they are. I just got done spanking Mudwhistle for this, where he wanted to plug in words for Marian Robinson (Michelle O'bama's mom) that she never said. He couldn't quote his basis either.

Same thing here. You can't just plug in your own content to make things that aren't there.

We do?
How?

Ummm... no, I don't think they are. I just got done spanking Mudwhistle for this, where he wanted to plug in words for Marian Robinson (Michelle O'bama's mom) that she never said. He couldn't quote it either.

Same thing here. You can't just plug in your own content to make things that aren't there.
"Slut" is a very harsh term which denotes extreme emotion. Since he doesnt know this 13 yr old personally and has no reason to be emotional about her one would have to question his choice of terminology and ask why that word? We know its because he is a racist. I wouldnt be surprised if this comes out later with concrete evidence to be honest.

We do?
How?

Ummm... no, I don't think they are. I just got done spanking Mudwhistle for this, where he wanted to plug in words for Marian Robinson (Michelle O'bama's mom) that she never said. He couldn't quote it either.

"Slut" is a very harsh term which denotes extreme emotion. Since he doesnt know this 13 yr old personally and has no reason to be emotional about her one would have to question his choice of terminology and ask why that word? We know its because he is a racist. I wouldnt be surprised if this comes out later with concrete evidence to be honest.

NO, we do not "know" that at all. "Slut" is sexist -- not racist. You have no bridge to reach that conclusion.

Don't be surprised if it does come out later if you like, but as of now --- you got nothin'. We've all got to stop injecting "racist" every time a mosquito sneezes. You have no evidence, ergo you have no case.

Notice Asslips hasn't mentioned Darren Sharper drugging and raping white women in three states despite being a millionaire sports star....only got 9 years....should have got the rope.

hi-res-129c6fca1462d12cc9d49037967b1fd0_crop_north.jpg

We do?
How?

NO, we do not "know" that at all. "Slut" is sexist -- not racist. You have no bridge to reach that conclusion.

Don't be surprised if it does come out later if you like, but as of now --- you got nothin'. We've all got to stop injecting "racist" every time a mosquito sneezes. You have no evidence, ergo you have no case.
"Slut" was not prefixed with the word "Black" which is what he really wanted to say. I wasn't trying to make a case. I was pointing out my observance. Until its proven otherwise he is a racist.

The classless punk (Joey Casselberry) gets booted from college baseball team for the comment and what does Mone Davis have to say? She asks the school to give the fat punk another chance. Love her class in the face of this unwarranted attack. If he gets reinstated it will be because of her.

How Mo ne Davis silenced the Bloomsburg baseball player who called her a slut - The Washington Post

Mone-tweet.jpg

rs_1024x759-150323052503-1024.Mone-Davis-Joey-Casselberry-JR-32315_copy.jpg
What does race have to do with it? Oh, that's right. It's your thread.

We do?
How?

"Slut" was not prefixed with the word "Black" which is what he really wanted to say. I wasn't trying to make a case. I was pointing out my observance. Until its proven otherwise he is a racist.

NO, you just made that up as a Strawman. You do not get to do that. The argument "this is what he said but only I know what he really meant" is absolute fucking bullshit as argument.

mudwhistle check this out...

Try this test --
Take this exact same story and change the names of the kids. Two names you never heard of. Exact same tweets and comments, but you know nothing about the target, and you have no pictures of anybody. All the same words.

See racism now?

There you go.

The classless punk (Joey Casselberry) gets booted from college baseball team for the comment and what does Mone Davis have to say? She asks the school to give the fat punk another chance. Love her class in the face of this unwarranted attack. If he gets reinstated it will be because of her.

How Mo ne Davis silenced the Bloomsburg baseball player who called her a slut - The Washington Post

Mone-tweet.jpg

rs_1024x759-150323052503-1024.Mone-Davis-Joey-Casselberry-JR-32315_copy.jpg
What does race have to do with it? Oh, that's right. It's your thread.
She's a Black 13 year old girl and he is a fat white boy in college.

Notice Asslips hasn't mentioned Darren Sharper drugging and raping white women in three states despite being a millionaire sports star....only got 9 years....should have got the rope.

hi-res-129c6fca1462d12cc9d49037967b1fd0_crop_north.jpg

I don't know what all this crap above ^^ is supposed to be (and I doubt anyone does) but it's not helping anything here and serves no purpose..

Forum List

Back