White repubs wins in heavily black district election

I guess his opponent never thought of just posting a picture of him.

The democrat thought he was a shoe in and found out that the black population was smarter then he thought. I think the playing up of the race issue really is saying something bad about blacks. I don't think the man won because he implied he was black.

Clever guy, using blacks well known racism to his advantage

good. start employ the dimocrap tactics to put them where they belong - in a trash bin.

The democrat thought he was a shoe in and found out that the black population was smarter then he thought. I think the playing up of the race issue really is saying something bad about blacks. I don't think the man won because he implied he was black.

He did. It didn't work :lol:

Well if they looked at a picture of him and still thought he was black I would really be surprised.

Well if they looked at a picture of him and still thought he was black I would really be surprised.

no, the issue here is he was actually reacting to the original offense - anybody who knows the tactics and strategies of campaigns even on the level for dummies is aware that the one who makes the offense is a winner - even with the most blatant lie. And he didn't lie, he simply played on the ignorance of the audience - and it worked perfectly. It ALWAYS works. That is why Goebbels was, is and always will be effective and leftards live by him.

dimocraps have been employing this tactic for decades.

Finally somebody on the other side proved that it will work for anybody :D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back