White Supremacism IS a HUGE problem?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
How? I see BLM and Antifa burning downs cities for months. In real time not some UCLA professor imaginary claim, NOPE But Biden claims Whites and violence and esoteric maybe kinda hypothetically perhaps theoretically stocastacaly in an alternate universe whilst ignoring their own hate and stochastic, er, actual funding and instigating hate and riots. Democrats ARE the hate group, we need to fight, we have met the enemy. He is the democrats.

How? I see BLM and Antifa burning downs cities for months. In real time not some UCLA professor imaginary claim, NOPE But Biden claims Whites and violence and esoteric maybe kinda hypothetically perhaps theoretically stocastacaly in an alternate universe whilst ignoring their own hate and stochastic, er, actual funding and instigating hate and riots. Democrats ARE the hate group, we need to fight, we have met the enemy. He is the democrats.
Are you conflating all white people with white supremacists?

Make love not war...

Make pie instead.

Chocolate-Pie-Recipe-1-of-1.jpg

• Banned
I will school you fools. Biden used to be a friend of White supremacists. Biden fought against desegregation. Biden sided with Robert Byrd and Strom Thurmond. Biden doesn't care about you, race or your gender preference. Never did and never will... Its called pandering, kiddos.

There has been so much bullshit streaming from government institutions that is obviously false and intended as propaganda that people with common sense have a default position that the government, along with the supporting institutions like the media, pharma, and big tech, are all lying about almost everything of importance. Really strange times.

I will school you fools. Biden used to be a friend of White supremacists. Biden fought against desegregation. Biden sided with Robert Byrd and Strom Thurmond. Biden doesn't care about you, race or your gender preference. Never did and never will... Its called pandering, kiddos.
😄

Calm down there Short Bus. No one thinks Biden is the bees knees, we just think he's better than any Republican.

Not quite pandering. Biden is so unelectable that the Democrat only chance is massive violence. Agitating for an eruption is the best chance for a Democrat in office in 2024.

I have a question. How can Christians oppose the goals of BLM? How can they not understand the incidents that created the movement?

I actually can't post this on MSN comment board: "98% of black murdered by other blacks but. 01% of white supremist hate crime are HOW MUCH of the crime statistics? Truth and facts, reality are not the friends of the mainstream media.

The more white a country or hood is means more non whites want to move there. Why is that?

The more white a country or hood is means more non whites want to move there. Why is that?
Obama got his half black ass out of Chicago when he could afford to live with the White elites in Martha's Vinyard.

Forum List

Back