White Supremacist Accused of Amtrak Terror Attack Also Attended Alt-Right Event In Charlottesville,

Plenty of combat vets in the alt-right, genius. They're probably younger than you too, so I'd calm my old ass down if I were you.. Your buddies probably all have beer guts and health issues.
True that, I guess..of course..some things are never forgotten..and how healthy do you have to be to pull a trigger, anyway? It's irrelevant anyway..we will never come to that..in this country--we fight at the ballot box..and you are quite outnumbered there.
Part of not getting shot involves being able to move quickly, is it not?
At times...shooting first from ambush..would be another way..superior tactics born of experience..etc.--Again..would never happen...
I don't want you guys dead anyway, you'll learn how wrong you are about everything the hard way and join the team eventually. Reality just needs to mug you.
Never happen....my life experience is so far from yours..that I just don't see it--I hold people individually responsible for their actions..I don't blame groups..even the ones I revile..such as the alt/right--while I hate the rhetoric..you have every right to say what you want..and to act within the law to achieve your ends.

What the Alt-Left fights for.

europe-in-2050-12656990.png

Fucking leftards. I can't believe they're even intelligent to feed themselves.

In fact, I know they aren't. My one consolation is the conviction that if central air conditioning and freezers ever become obsolete, they'll all die off.

In any other country? They would starve to death.......
Yes they sure as shit would.

If they weren't killed first. Most other countries are much more hostile to open faggotry than we are. In Mexico, they hang faggots up and wrap their intestines around their heads.

says the broke nutter. :cuckoo:
Actually, Mexico does have a lot of violence against homos.

https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/eoir/legacy/2013/11/07/MEX103804.E.pdf
She knows that. She is just a hateful whore. Her only purpose here is to harass and lie.

lying freak of nature say what?

pathetic little loon, I have never lied and I don't harass you. maybe you should shut up and stop trolling if you don't want people to call you what you are.

I'm also not the whore. stop projecting.

True that, I guess..of course..some things are never forgotten..and how healthy do you have to be to pull a trigger, anyway? It's irrelevant anyway..we will never come to that..in this country--we fight at the ballot box..and you are quite outnumbered there.
At times...shooting first from ambush..would be another way..superior tactics born of experience..etc.--Again..would never happen...
I don't want you guys dead anyway, you'll learn how wrong you are about everything the hard way and join the team eventually. Reality just needs to mug you.
Never happen....my life experience is so far from yours..that I just don't see it--I hold people individually responsible for their actions..I don't blame groups..even the ones I revile..such as the alt/right--while I hate the rhetoric..you have every right to say what you want..and to act within the law to achieve your ends.

there is no alt-left, white supremacist boy. there are, however, lots of neo-nazis like you who need to find lives and stop blaming your failures on people who don't look like you.

:cuckoo:

there is no alt-left, white supremacist boy. there are, however, lots of neo-nazis like you who need to find lives and stop blaming your failures on people who don't look like you.

Everyone was Alt Right 100 years ago.

No one was Alt Left 100 years ago.

So, who's really the Alternative philosophy?

But, leave it to idiots to call it Alternative for Whites to go back to their more Nationalistic past roots.

But, leave it to idiots to call it Alternative for Whites to go back to their more Nationalistic past roots.

no. most people were not Nazis and white supremacists 100 years ago. my family just got here and so did a lot of others, though..... mostly to get away from Nazi and Stalinist scum. but whatever.

You see, you keep exposing your total lack of knowledge on things you speak on. Nobody is blaming nonwhites for any personal failures in their lives, we know the morons trying to turn this country into a turd world shithole are mostly cucked white leftists.... Like you. We hate you more than we do nonwhites, because you are traitors to your people and country.

no. most people were not Nazis and white supremacists 100 years ago. my family just got here and so did a lot of others, though..... mostly to get away from Nazi and Stalinist scum. but whatever.

100 years ago the KKK had millions of members in the U.S.A, even Woodrow Wilson was in the KKK.

In Europe just about everywhere was Nationalist by today's standards.

Actually, yes they were. This country was founded by white men, for white men...there's plenty of documentation to back it up. Up until 1965, our immigration policy was designed to keep the country majority white. If they were not "white supremists"...why would they only want immigrants that were white men of good character all the way up until 1965?

You see, you keep exposing your total lack of knowledge on things you speak on. Nobody is blaming nonwhites for any personal failures in their lives, we know the morons trying to turn this country into a turd world shithole are mostly cucked white leftists.... Like you. We hate you more than we do nonwhites, because you are traitors to your people and country.

says ignorant white trash, huh?

the only reason to feel threatened by other people is if you're economically marginal and feel that you can't compete. so you blame your failures on others. me? I'm not a failure so I'm fine with other. I'm also not white supremacist trash, so there ya go.

Actually, yes they were. This country was founded by white men, for white men...there's plenty of documentation to back it up. Up until 1965, our immigration policy was designed to keep the country majority white. If they were not "white supremists"...why would they only want immigrants that were white men of good character all the way up until 1965?

good thing they wrote a constitution that said screw you. :thup:

and good thing it's been amended to protect normal people from white male Christian supremacist trash.

by the by, that whole white men building this country thing, not where I live.... a lot of us built the north.

in your slave states, i'll remind you that black people built it for you.

the only reason to feel threatened by other people is if you're economically marginal and feel that you can't compete. so you blame your failures on others. me? I'm not a failure so I'm fine with other. I'm also not white supremacist trash, so there ya go.
You are historically ignorant along with being a fucking moron. Lol.

Many Blacks hate Jews.
You fight for them because , why?

good thing they wrote a constitution that said screw you. :thup:

and good thing it's been amended to protect normal people from white male Christian supremacist trash.

by the by, that whole white men building this country thing, not where I live.... a lot of us built the north.

in your slave states, i'll remind you that black people built it for you.
They didn't write the constitution saying ", screw me".... When they wrote it, blacks were not even considered fully human.

Jewish female Supremacist trash like you can go home to Israel.

I've seen you make pro-Israel, and anti-Muslim remarks.... Talk about a hypocritical big phony.

Jewish female Supremacist trash like you can go home to Israel.

I've seen you make pro-Israel, and anti-Muslim remarks.... Talk about a hypocritical big phony.
Ahhhh....she's a rootless cosmopolitan, eh? It all makes sense why she plays dumb and lies more than a dog now.

Blacks did not build the South, they were mostly cotton pickers, kept uneducated on purpose...they would not be able to build anything, Jillian...they didn't even build anything when they were free to do so in Africa. Many still live in mudhuts held together by their own shit to this day. Lol

Blacks did not build the South, they were mostly cotton pickers, kept uneducated on purpose...they would not be able to build anything, Jillian...they didn't even build shit when they were free to do so in Africa. Many still live in mudhuts held together by their own shit to this day. Lol

Blacks probably contributed like 5% of the total U.S.A economy, but Liberals act like they've contributed 95% of the U.S.A economy.

Forum List

Back