White Supremacist Felon Caught With 18 Guns, 45k Bullets And List Of Black & Jewish

Point of order I can't help but notice the article does not state he got the guns legally given his background that would suggest he got this stuff illegally if that is the case it makes the not very subtle we need stronger gun laws theme moot.

Wow imagine, a criminal and felon didn't obey gun laws.

Wild!

And the people who sold him the guns w/o background -- what about them?

Are they criminals?

Why is it so easy for these criminals to commit these crimes, smuggling guns and buying guns when forbidden by law from doing so?

It's like their are six security lines at the airport and two are unmanned, people can just walk right through -- which ones are the terrorists and drug smugglers going to use?

Wild!

Wow, imagine where he got all of that weaponery. Thanks to the NRA we are awash in weapons and ammo. And any fruitloop can buy all that he has money for. Missouri posted how he bought an AR 15 type of gun in a Walmart parking lot, no questions asked, and also got ammo and magazines with the gun.

There is absolutely nothing to keep any private citizen from selling any kind of gun he owns to a felon.

Wow, look at that. Mexico has completely outlawed them completely and the crime lords are running the country! 40,000 deaths (some at the muzzle end of weapons courteously provided by our Dear Leader) last year alone. Yep, that gun control works real fucking good you ignorant twerp.

Point of order I can't help but notice the article does not state he got the guns legally given his background that would suggest he got this stuff illegally if that is the case it makes the not very subtle we need stronger gun laws theme moot.

Point of order -- if he got them "illegally" how was he able to do so -- I don't picture this asshole driving to south chicago to buy his guns off the streets.

Point of order #2 -- if he's a felon, it's never legal for his to attempt to purchase the gun because the minute he take possession, he's then committing a crime -- the problem is, the transaction itself is not a crime and the seller is often not criminally liable -- even if he's selling to a total stranger at a flea market or garage sale -- how is that even logical??

Wild!

Wow, imagine where he got all of that weaponery. Thanks to the NRA we are awash in weapons and ammo. And any fruitloop can buy all that he has money for. Missouri posted how he bought an AR 15 type of gun in a Walmart parking lot, no questions asked, and also got ammo and magazines with the gun.

There is absolutely nothing to keep any private citizen from selling any kind of gun he owns to a felon.

Wow, look at that. Mexico has completely outlawed them completely and the crime lords are running the country! 40,000 deaths (some at the muzzle end of weapons courteously provided by our Dear Leader) last year alone. Yep, that gun control works real fucking good you ignorant twerp.

No, dummy, no criminal law works when you have corrupt police and an ample supply north of the border.

You are too stupid for words.

I would bet that a first time offense being a 5 year minimum sentence in Federal prison for selling a gun without a background check would put a dent in it.

You'd lose.

Explain why a 5 year sentence would not deter some people from irresponsibly selling their guns to strangers.

In his post he said "dent" -- meaning it would make a difference.

I would contend that it would be more than a dent, especially if ATF went undercover to flea markets and guns shows. They could buy up guns from a dozen different people and vender who don't follow the law then arrest them when they're leaving the show. Put those arrests on TV so that people know that the ATF is out there undercover and... yeah, that's how law enforcement works.

Point of order -- if he got them "illegally" how was he able to do so -- I don't picture this asshole driving to south chicago to buy his guns off the streets.

Point of order #2 -- if he's a felon, it's never legal for his to attempt to purchase the gun because the minute he take possession, he's then committing a crime -- the problem is, the transaction itself is not a crime and the seller is often not criminally liable -- even if he's selling to a total stranger at a flea market or garage sale -- how is that even logical??

He may have been getting them with his phony sports stuff who knows the point is however that expanded background checks would not have keep this guy from getting the guns which the OP seemed suggest they would have. If it's illegal for someone to on a firearm it's highly unlikely they will go through the legal process or go to people who do to get one or eighteen.

Wild!

Laws concerning guns are of no concern to criminals.

I would bet that a first time offense being a 5 year minimum sentence in Federal prison for selling a gun without a background check would put a dent in it.
Laws concerning guns are of no concern to criminals. Money talks.

It seems likely to me that criminals generally think they will not be caught.

Last edited:
Oh' I guess for you cock suckers that someone planning to do something is more evil then slaughtering a jogger, or thousands of other disgusting black on white hate crimes.

Blacks are more important to you people then the daily white murdered out of hate. White people are something to be thrown in the trash within your mind.

I think what this piece of shit was going to do is WRONG, evil and disgusting. So don't think for one fucking second that I think anything else. Watch this thread become a bash whitey thread with a thousand post!!!! Double standard is what pisses me off.

Last edited:

You don't think there is a criminal element in Toledo? Cleveland? Any other decent sized city in Ohio? You don't think this criminal element wouldn't sell anyone a gun?

How fucking naïve can you be?

Why does every opponent of the 2nd believe bad guys buy their weapons from law abiding citizens? Does it happen sure, but all the time? Not fucking likely.

See above.

No, dummy, no criminal law works when you have corrupt police and an ample supply north of the border.

Wrong asshat. Why spend hundreds of dollars buying them from the US when you can buy a real, full auto AK47, for 50 bucks from your pals in Venezuela, which is no surprise what they do. Furthermore......what about the laws? I thought everyone was supposed to follow laws? Oh right...THAT'S WHY THEY'RE CALLED CRIMINALS ASSHOLE!

Swooping up all gun owners and throwing them into re-education camps would solve the problem completely. Why settle for half measures?

Wild!

If you had your way he wouldn't be breaking any laws.

Absolutely. Stripping ex-felons of their constitutional rights is draconian and absurd.

Looks to me like he harmed no one with the weapons and was cutting corners on his merchandise to increase profits.

Fine him for the trademark transgressions and send him home.

Anyone with a gun is a potential killer. Anyone without a gun is a potential killer, too.

If we start putting people in jail for potential crimes, I hope you're the first to go.

Why, with your liberal tendencies, you just might take ol' Che Guevara to heart and start shooting the bourgeoisie.

That's scary, man.

You'd lose.

Explain why a 5 year sentence would not deter some people from irresponsibly selling their guns to strangers.

In his post he said "dent" -- meaning it would make a difference.

I would contend that it would be more than a dent, especially if ATF went undercover to flea markets and guns shows. They could buy up guns from a dozen different people and vender who don't follow the law then arrest them when they're leaving the show. Put those arrests on TV so that people know that the ATF is out there undercover and... yeah, that's how law enforcement works.
Good idea. Also, bring "stop and frisk" to gun shows.

We already know that wingnuts are perfectly fine with it.

Federal agents were tracking Ohio resident Richard Schmidt’s imports of counterfeit sports jerseys when they stumbled upon his arsenal of 18 guns, more than 40,000 rounds of ammunition, and bulletproof body armor. Besides the arsenal, he had lists of Jewish and black leaders in Detroit, MI. He is also an ex-felon who killed a Hispanic man and wounded two others 24 years ago.

Yet before December, no one even noticed that Schmidt, 47, was amassing weapons illegally, according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer. Instead, federal investigators zeroed in on his sports memorabilia shop around September 2011, tracking his shipments of knock-off jerseys from China for over a year before they discovered the cache of firearms.

Schmidt plead guilty to federal gun charges and the counterfeit racket last month, and will be sentenced in October. But many connected to the crime are still scratching their heads over how an ex-felon with ties to white supremacist groups was able to get his hands on so many guns.

“I can’t tell you how he got all those guns and ammunition,” U.S. Attorney Steven Dettelbach told the Plain Dealer. “It’s not that I won’t tell you; it’s that I can’t. This is somebody who should never have had one gun, one bullet. But he had an entire arsenal

Schmidt is technically banned from possessing a gun for the rest of his life. In 1989, he pulled a gun on three men during a traffic argument, killing one man and wounding the other two. He was convicted of voluntary manslaughter and served 12 years in prison.

Scott Kaufman, the head of the Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Detroit, was spooked after discovering he was on Schmidt’s list. “For a convicted violent felon to amass an arsenal with 40,000 rounds of ammunition with no red flags popping up is problematic,” he told the Plain Dealer. “No matter where you stand on the gun issue, it makes you wonder. The moment I saw my name in this guy’s notebook, I freaked out.”

Indeed, Schmidt might have been able to stockpile firearms so easily thanks to decades of hard work by the the gun lobby. Combating calls for stricter background checks on private gun sales, the National Rifle Association insisted the bill would create a national registry of gun owners which would be used to confiscate weapons and enact tyranny. This fearmongering has also hobbled federal law enforcement agents, who are forbidden from keeping any records of gun purchases. That means individuals like Schmidt can potentially avoid background checks when they purchase firearms, or they can obtain guns through a straw purchaser that law enforcement cannot track because any records revealing the purchaser’s activities would have been destroyed. It was luck that Schmidt was caught before he could wreak havoc — but Americans won’t get so lucky every time.
In the interest of overcoming the tendency of law-enforcement and its cooperative mainstream media to condemn by innuendo, let's take a closer look at what this fellow has done, what he hasn't done, and what he's being depicted as doing and being. And let's do it within the letter and spirit of the Law.

Schmidt has pled guilty to two criminal offenses; selling counterfeit merchandise and possession of firearms while a convicted felon. That's it. He got into an altercation with a group of Hispanics twenty-four years ago, they jumped him, he shot and killed one and wounded two others in self defense. Because he willfully engaged in the altercation that led to the violence, and because he used an illegal gun, he was convicted of manslaughter (not murder and assault) and he served his sentence.

Look at the highlighted words and phrases in the above excerpt. Schmidt is clearly being depicted as a potentially violent White supremacist with a list of Black and Jewish "leaders" he intends to attack with his "stockpile" of guns and ammunition. But there is not a bit of evidence to support any of that fanciful speculation. What he hasn't been obliquely accused of is the still-unlawful but significantly less insidious activity of buying and selling guns and ammo at gun shows. After all, he admittedly is an entrepreneur of sorts. He sells knock-off sports memorabilia -- which could account for his mailing list.

Oh' I guess for you cock suckers that someone planning to do something is more evil then slaughtering a jogger, or thousands of other disgusting black on white hate crimes.

Blacks are more important to you people then the daily white murdered out of hate. White people are something to be thrown in the trash within your mind.

I think what this piece of shit was going to do is WRONG, evil and disgusting. So don't think for one fucking second that I think anything else. Watch this thread become a bash whitey thread with a thousand post!!!! Double standard is what pisses me off.

Its not a contest dude

The lists are disturbing.

Looks like he is going to be spending time in Jail.

Also goes to show you that gun laws dont stop criminals from getting laws.

The laws are what put that person in jail.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back