White supremacist gang busted

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

They produced a digital dossier for followers called the Hard Reset setting out the group’s ideology and containing instructions for making bombs and carrying out other terror attacks, as well as tactics for evading law enforcement, prosecutors said.

Well it must be a relief to everyone that these characters are off the streets.. These thugs give white supremacy a bad name with their violent antics.

I would hope that the respectable wing of white supremacy speaks up and denounces them.
Where are you Marje and Donny?

They produced a digital dossier for followers called the Hard Reset setting out the group’s ideology and containing instructions for making bombs and carrying out other terror attacks, as well as tactics for evading law enforcement, prosecutors said.

Well it must be a relief to everyone that these characters are off the streets.. These thugs give white supremacy a bad name with their violent antics.

I would hope that the respectable wing of white supremacy speaks up and denounces them.
Where are you Marje and Donny?
ROFLMAO "the guardian"----"white supremacists from the halls of montezuma
to the hills of tripoli.............

What did they get wrong in the article ?
It's fantastical in its INTERNATIONAL SCOPE. SO far with all that DEVELOPEMENT ----all those two midwestern schmucks did were MURDERS in SLOVAKIA and TURKEY? ---nothing in the USA? I've worked with Texans---most would not know where Turkey is or never heard of SLOVAKIA. Got anything that smacks of REALITY?

Well, at least Tommy will sleep a little better knowing that these thugs who target gay people are off the street.

Now, if the authorities would start doing something about the Islamic supremacists who outnumber the white supremacists by a gazzilion to one, we could all sleep better.

Expect more White Supremacy bullshit from the F B I in order to RILE UP BLACKS TO GET OUT TO VOTE.

Same thing they did in 2020 by showcasing George Floyd to enrage Blacks to vote.

I don't like them white supremacist mofos. I'm a FL cracker, that means I have long-standing friends that aren't white.
They are REALLY SOPHISTICATED----all by themselves they have engaged in major
actions in Turkey and even a gay bar in Slovakia
Just in time for election.
Interesting that the only acts of "terrorism" that were FANTASTICALLY attributed to this new and mysterious INTERNATIONAL WHITE SUPREMACIST GROUP----were oldies that happened far far away in lands unassociated with the USA----and the group DID IT to start a race/sex war in the USA????? why? AS POWERFUL are these international terrorists--they are just as stupid?

Soliciting hate crimes? WTF is that? Do we put a label on illegal alien gangs that are taking over major cities courtesy of a mentally impaired president and a no show V.P. who was supposed to be in charge of the borders? They are releasing illegal aliens without bail for rape and assault and robbery while the system worries about "soliciting hate crimes". Sometimes you have to wonder.

Forum List

Back