White Supremacists Are Taking Hate Offline and Onto the Streets

Status
Not open for further replies.
[
Things have not been going the right way for 20 years+

People, it's time to ask yourself: Do you want to keep the America your forefathers fought for?

Get the fuck off the phone! :mad:

We have to accept that democrats are not the opposition, they are the enemy. They don't have a different view of how to govern, they seek to destroy us. They don't disagree with our ideas, they hate us and want us dead.

We cannot afford to continue playing make believe.
It is time to flood the streets with their blood and blow their institutions to kingdom come.

They started this war; it must also be them who starts the shooting.

It won't be long now.

[

People, it's time to ask yourself: Do you want to keep the America your forefathers fought for?

We have to accept that democrats are not the opposition, they are the enemy. They don't have a different view of how to govern, they seek to destroy us. They don't disagree with our ideas, they hate us and want us dead.

It is time to flood the streets with their blood and blow their institutions to kingdom come.

It won't be long now.

Blood thirsty twats are you?

[

It won't be long now.

Are you thinking Antifa? Some Texans told me the redneck militia's body is ready.

[

It won't be long now.

Are you thinking Antifa? Some Texans told me the redneck militia's body is ready.

Send them all to Antartica to fraternize with the penguins.

ThinkProgress on Twitter

Promoting killing LEOS, really? :dunno:

I may not be real happy with LEOS in my area right about now, but I'm not advocating or celebrating their deaths.

It's in the comments.

What they did when one of there own shot Scalese was unforgivable.

Oh. And no, he wasn't anyone's "own". He was a lunatic and no one supported what he did. But trust you to lie, as usual.
He may have been a lunatic, but he did target the Republican Congressman baseball team.

Apparently he was against the great American pastime, and Republicans.

That seems a tad Anti-American to me.

Did he never get picked for any position when he was a kid? :dunno:

He may have made a decent left-fielder!

ThinkProgress on Twitter

I may not be real happy with LEOS in my area right about now, but I'm not advocating or celebrating their deaths.

It's in the comments.

What did they do, moron?

I already posted it, they said the shooter should be given a "holiday"

“But, you know, the NRA members are the current incarnation of the brownshirts from Germany back in the early ’30s, late ’20s, early ’30s. Now, of course, there came the Night of the Long Knives when the brownshirts were slaughtered and dumped in the nearest ditches when the power structure finally got tired of them. So I look forward to that day.” — Mike Malloy

“But, you know, the NRA members are the current incarnation of the brownshirts from Germany back in the early ’30s, late ’20s, early ’30s. Now, of course, there came the Night of the Long Knives when the brownshirts were slaughtered and dumped in the nearest ditches when the power structure finally got tired of them. So I look forward to that day.” — Mike Malloy

“I wish they (Republicans) were all f*cking dead!”Dan Savage

What you Stalinists are is evil, what you promote is hatred and violence.

Fact.

ThinkProgress on Twitter

It's in the comments.

What did they do, moron?

Fact.

I don't get it.

ThinkProgress on Twitter

It's in the comments.

Oh. And no, he wasn't anyone's "own". He was a lunatic and no one supported what he did. But trust you to lie, as usual.
He may have been a lunatic, but he did target the Republican Congressman baseball team.

Apparently he was against the great American pastime, and Republicans.

That seems a tad Anti-American to me.

Did he never get picked for any position when he was a kid? :dunno:

He may have made a decent left-fielder!

He did. But who supported him? No one. That's what pisses me off and I have had enough wine to be a bitch. No one supports these twats - in fact the shooting brought a rare moment of bipartisan solidarity! Until assholes like Uncensored and PTshit decide it's representative of one side. Meh. I hear the weather is decent in Antartica.

ThinkProgress on Twitter

It's in the comments.

What did they do, moron?

Fact.

I don't get it.

:dunno: Apparently we are Stalinists now and there are a bunch of brownshirts running around doing icky things to other icky people..or that was years ago. But apparently we are celebrating the shooting. WTF...

ThinkProgress on Twitter

It's in the comments.

What did they do, moron?

Fact.

I don't get it.

:dunno: Apparently we are Stalinists now and there are a bunch of brownshirts running around doing icky things to other icky people..or that was years ago. But apparently we are celebrating the shooting. WTF...

If that starts happening, they'll be some dead m'fers. This is America, after all.

Aint-nobody-got-time-for-that.jpg

[

It won't be long now.

Nope, I wish it hadn't come to this.

But it has, you Stalinists will never stop until the last of us are in death camps.

We all know it.

You don't want peace, you want power.

[

It won't be long now.

But it has, you Stalinists will never stop until the last of us are in death camps.

We all know it.

iu

ThinkProgress on Twitter

It's in the comments.

What?

UPDATED: Deranged Leftist Opens Fire on GOP Softball Practice | NewsHawk Network

Then fucking ThinkHatred cheered him.

ThinkProgress on Twitter

It's in the comments.

What?

UPDATED: Deranged Leftist Opens Fire on GOP Softball Practice | NewsHawk Network

:link:

ThinkProgress on Twitter

It's in the comments.

What?

Don't be an ass.

[

It won't be long now.

ANTIFA are just their brown shirts. The biggest mistake America has made, one that may well turn out fatal, was failing to accept that the democrats are in a war of annihilation against us. They will not stop until this nation is utterly destroyed and all opposition to their Totalitarian vision is crushed.

[

It won't be long now.

We all know it.

Death camps??? Good grief, what emotional snowflakes. There's therapy you know...

[

It won't be long now.

ANTIFA are just their brown shirts. The biggest mistake America has made, one that may well turn out fatal, was failing to accept that the democrats are in a war of annihilation against us. They will not stop until this nation is utterly destroyed and all opposition to their Totalitarian vision is crushed.

Antifa are just a bunch of thugs that beat people up. Get a grip man. What have they done lately? I understand you put a lot of energy into fluffing them and pulling them out from under your beds...but...seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back