White Supremacists Are Taking Hate Offline and Onto the Streets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course there is a difference. There is no Irish White Caucus in your Congress.

There are the following Caucus'
Albanian (white) Issues Caucus as well as a Congressional Albanian (white) Caucus
Congressional Hungarian Caucus
Congressional German-American Caucus
Congressional Serbian Caucus
Dutch Congressional Caucus

Among many....and all are astoundingly white.

And just for kicks....there is also
Electromagnetic Pulse Caucus
Congressional Chicken Caucus
Congressional Semiconductor Caucus
and Carbonated and Non-alcoholic Caucus
There is no Albanian White Caucus.
Albanians are not white?
There is no White Albanian Caucus.
Are there non white Albanians?

Albanian (white) Issues Caucus as well as a Congressional Albanian (white) Caucus

Albanians are not white?
How many blacks in the Albanian caucus?

In regard to the thread title

I once read about a German king who hundreds of years ago wisely let his subjects post in public critical remarks about him. He realized that they only want to blow off steam.

Well, the powers that be in our country have removed the so-called supremacists' websites from the World Wide Web.

Well, the powers that be have banned those so-called supremacists from social media.

Really, is it that surprising that those so-called supremacists are now being forced to blow off steam in the streets?

what on earth are you babbling about? stormfront, daily stormer, infowars, breitbart.... all online. what white supremacist lying sites have been removed? the bots coming from Russia?

Say Comrade, leaving aside that you tossed Jewish owned and operated Breitbart in their (Hey, you're a fucking Nazi, demagoguery is your way), and leaving aside the fact that ThinkProgress, DailyKOS, and Alternet serve up FAR more hatred with calls for violence than any of those other sites - did you forget that dailystormer was CENSORED and outlawed as hate speech by our Oligarch elites?

I never went there and never would, but the FACT that you Maoist pigs crushed speech you don't like tells us all we need to know about you Jihadi loving scum..
What calls for violence has ThinkProgress dished up?

Albanians are not white?
And there are non white muslim Albanians. I’ve met a few.

[
Specifically, what defines American white culture that makes it unique to white Americans?

What you fight so diligently to destroy, of course.

The United States Constitution - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

There can be democrats, or we can have a free Republic - but not both.

This race war you prosecute is just a ruse for your greater war to put an end to the Republic.

Gang wars are not solely black...and they have along history. The Mafia, the gangs during prohibition (Capone), the Irish gangs...

What defines American black culture involves music, cuisine, language, clothing styles, etc.

African-American culture - Wikipedia

Oh, because whites don't have music, cuisine, language, or clothing?

You fucking racist.
Can you answer the question without diverting? What defines white culture that is distinctive? The Constitution is neither culture nor white.

I once read about a German king who hundreds of years ago wisely let his subjects post in public critical remarks about him. He realized that they only want to blow off steam.

Well, the powers that be in our country have removed the so-called supremacists' websites from the World Wide Web.

Well, the powers that be have banned those so-called supremacists from social media.

Really, is it that surprising that those so-called supremacists are now being forced to blow off steam in the streets?

what on earth are you babbling about? stormfront, daily stormer, infowars, breitbart.... all online. what white supremacist lying sites have been removed? the bots coming from Russia?

Say Comrade, leaving aside that you tossed Jewish owned and operated Breitbart in their (Hey, you're a fucking Nazi, demagoguery is your way), and leaving aside the fact that ThinkProgress, DailyKOS, and Alternet serve up FAR more hatred with calls for violence than any of those other sites - did you forget that dailystormer was CENSORED and outlawed as hate speech by our Oligarch elites?

I never went there and never would, but the FACT that you Maoist pigs crushed speech you don't like tells us all we need to know about you Jihadi loving scum..

Do you realllllly wanna go there?
iu

iu
Sure..

iu
Sure..

See how you are?

Albanians are not white?
The Albanian White Caucus you mentioned? There is no such thing.

I have my doubts as to there being an Albanian negro caucus. :dunno:

The Negro Caucus already covers them.

iu
Sure..

the calls for violence he hears were the voices in his head

The Negro Caucus already covers them.

why do white supremacists like using the term "negro"? is it intended to demean people of color? if it is, I'm pretty sure that you don't matter enough to concern them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back