White supremacy land of make believe

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
Do you realize people are congregating against "White supremacy" ...and there is none?

People are chanting meaningless slogans.

Enough of the bullsht!

I want names of companies and universities promoting "White supremacy"

...and not just some guy who votes Republican that the left calls a white supremacist

Some guy showed up and said he was racist, and they got him fired from the hot dog stand. (making the world a better place)

----

Do you realize people are congregating against "White supremacy" ...and there is none?
No, none at all. Absolutely.

433642FA00000578-4785732-image-a-39_1502597598840.jpg

Enough of the bullsht!

...and not just some guy who votes Republican that the left calls a white supremacist

Some guy showed up and said he was racist, and they got him fired from the hot dog stand. (making the world a better place)

----

Believing in white supremacy and practicing white supremacy are two different things. What's so terrible about believing your race is better than some others? No harm in that. But leftists and the media would make people believe you are the devil incarnate for having pride in your own race.

Practicing white supremacy is different because we have laws against it. You can't refuse to hire somebody because they are not white. You can't refuse to rent an apartment or sell your home to somebody because they are not white. You can't refuse to serve somebody in your business because they are not white.

Enough of the bullsht!

----

Believing in white supremacy and practicing white supremacy are two different things. What's so terrible about believing your race is better than some others? No harm in that. But leftists and the media would make people believe you are the devil incarnate for having pride in your own race.

Practicing white supremacy is different because we have laws against it. You can't refuse to hire somebody because they are not white. You can't refuse to rent an apartment or sell your home to somebody because they are not white. You can't refuse to serve somebody in your business because they are not white.

Being proud of your heritage is not the same thing as thinking your race is superior to another. Pride in your heritage is not racism. Thinking you're superior to another race is not only stupid it is the dictionary definition of racism.

Enough of the bullsht!

----

Being proud of your heritage is not the same thing as thinking your race is superior to another. Pride in your heritage is not racism. Thinking you're superior to another race is not only stupid it is the dictionary definition of racism.

So in liberal America, you should not even be able to think your race is superior? Is that something the Thought Police should arrest you for?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Enough of the bullsht!

----

So in liberal America, you should not even be able to think your race is superior? Is that something the Thought Police should arrest you for?

MMMMM, mmmmm. Somebody had a HUGE helping of hyperbole flaked for breakfast. Do you put milk on those or Mountain Dew? Being an asshole racist isn't illegal. You can say that you think your race is superior until the cows come home, but you must also accept the consequences of your actions. You get to say and think your race is superior, but we get to call you a racist, Nazi/KKK sympathizer.

Last edited:

Enough of the bullsht!

----

MMMMM, mmmmm. Somebody had a HUGE helping of hyperbole flaked for breakfast. Do you put milk on those or Mountain Dew? Being an asshole racist isn't illegal. You can say that you think your race is superior until the cows come home, but you must also accept the consequences of you actions. You get to say and think your race is superior, but we get to call you a racist, Nazi/KKK sympathizer.

Even if there is evidence your race is superior to another? In academia? In household income? In crime?

Enough of the bullsht!

----

MMMMM, mmmmm. Somebody had a HUGE helping of hyperbole flaked for breakfast. Do you put milk on those or Mountain Dew? Being an asshole racist isn't illegal. You can say that you think your race is superior until the cows come home, but you must also accept the consequences of you actions. You get to say and think your race is superior, but we get to call you a racist, Nazi/KKK sympathizer.

Even if there is evidence your race is superior to another? In academia? In household income? In crime?

Yup..believing there is evidence of racial superiority still makes you an asshole racist and Nazi/KKK sympathizer.

In America you can believe anything you want...you just can't LEGALLY impose those thoughts / beliefs onto others.

The funny thing is the boogeymen white Supremacists are showing up at their scheduled, legal rallies to march to express their belief in the idea that whites are a 'superior race'. They carry shields, they carry Tiki torches, they have (and should not be allowed to) carried guns...but one thing they have NOT done is incite violence, attempted to physically force their ideology onto others at these events, and have not used violence to try to shut down anyone else's opinion. They are like the 'crazy street prophets' standing on top of the public blue mailbox on the street corner screaming out their message....no one physically attacks them. People just walk on by and ignore them.

These guys are ignorant racists marching for their belief that 'the world is flat', not realizing that there is an 'hour glass' above their heads and their time is running out. I read an article that stated non-whites will be the majority in the US by something like 2005...which means these guys (thank goodness) are an 'endangered species'. There is no need for violence against them. Let the Lemmings continue to march with their shields and Tiki torches right over the cliff.

The NOT-so funny thing is how the violent self-proclaimed America-hating anarchist Antifa are NOT showing up with the intent of respecting these groups' Constitutional and Legal right to march. They are showing up with the full intent of engaging in violent physical confrontation - initiating it - in an attempt to deny them their Constitutional Rights.

Even the Left Leaders - like finally Nancy Pelosi - and News are now starting to denounce them because they have become so violent.

Is it completely wrong to talk about racial superiority...or just completely politically incorrect due to the racial atmosphere in the united States?

Case in point:

(Not reading anything into what Jimmy said than this point about physical make-up/ability...)

Was Jimmy 'The Greek' FACTUALLY wrong in what he said? Was it actually 'racist' to claim blacks are physically superior athletes?

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds

Of course, to say 'ALL blacks are physically superior to whites' - a generalization' - is stupid, too. Anyone remember Jimmy 'J.J.' Walker from the TV show 'Good Times'?

upload_2017-8-30_8-55-43.jpeg

'Bean-Pole' comes to mind when seeing how he used to look....

One final comment:
- Anything objective sticks to the facts, but anything subjective has feelings.

A bunch of racists marching and declaring 'whites are superior / a superior race' is an example of an EXTREMELY subjective use of the term 'Superior'.

Just because 'you' disagree with their opinion does NOT mean you have to physically attack them. As the atheist did with the 'crazy street preacher', just walk on by and ignore them. If it makes you feel good to pick up a sign, stand across from them for a couple of hours yelling at them and mocking them, go for it. I have more important things to do and think they should minimized, not given media attention and certainly should NOT be made to look like 'victims' because they get physically attacked by thugs and get their Constitutional Rights denied through violence against them.

In America you can believe anything you want...you just can't LEGALLY impose those thoughts / beliefs onto others.

The funny thing is the boogeymen white Supremacists are showing up at their scheduled, legal rallies to march to express their belief in the idea that whites are a 'superior race'. They carry shields, they carry Tiki torches, they have (and should not be allowed to) carried guns...but one thing they have NOT done is incite violence, attempted to physically force their ideology onto others at these events, and have not used violence to try to shut down anyone else's opinion. They are like the 'crazy street prophets' standing on top of the public blue mailbox on the street corner screaming out their message....no one physically attacks them. People just walk on by and ignore them.

These guys are ignorant racists marching for their belief that 'the world is flat', not realizing that there is an 'hour glass' above their heads and their time is running out. I read an article that stated non-whites will be the majority in the US by something like 2005...which means these guys (thank goodness) are an 'endangered species'. There is no need for violence against them. Let the Lemmings continue to march with their shields and Tiki torches right over the cliff.

The NOT-so funny thing is how the violent self-proclaimed America-hating anarchist Antifa are NOT showing up with the intent of respecting these groups' Constitutional and Legal right to march. They are showing up with the full intent of engaging in violent physical confrontation - initiating it - in an attempt to deny them their Constitutional Rights.

Even the Left Leaders - like finally Nancy Pelosi - and News are now starting to denounce them because they have become so violent.

Well not that I'm supportive of the movement, but doesn't the fact that these supremacists acted without violence and within the law prove they are superior to those that attacked them?

When I was studying karate years ago, my teacher would pull out proverbs once in a while. One of them was "Only use violence for self defense or when mind is too weak to solve problem. "

Enough of the bullsht!

----

Race is just a human construct....and always in a state of flux.

Yup..believing there is evidence of racial superiority still makes you an asshole racist and Nazi/KKK sympathizer.

I didn't say believing in it, I said having actual evidence of it. You know, statistics and that sort of thing. Because if you have studies to support your claim, I can't see how truth could be considered racism just because you point it out.

Some one is always ready and willing to show "proof or support " for just about any thing you can think of. that's usually because there are many sides to a story, you look at all sides draw your own conclusion. wont make you right or wrong. should get you closer to useable facts.

Are you really saying blacks are mentally equal to whites? No one believes that. Explain why

1. Blacks come in last in all standardized tests. Asians do fine on all the tests so it's not due to cultural bias in the tests..

2. Africa is by far the poorest and most backward continent on the planet. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades so it's not due to racism.

3. No black has ever won a Science Nobel Prize unless you count one in 1979 for the semi-science of economics. They have won many nobels in non-brain fields like Peace and also in Literature so it is not due to racism.

4. Out of 1552 chess grandmasters in the world, only THREE are black.

Enough of the bullsht!

----

If you believe it, then you practice it.

Or are you going to actually say that a white supremacist police officer will treat ALL people the same ?

I didn't say believing in it, I said having actual evidence of it. You know, statistics and that sort of thing. Because if you have studies to support your claim, I can't see how truth could be considered racism just because you point it out.

You mean like the 99.9% of studies that prove climate change?

A Brave Old World: An Analysis of Scientific Racism and BiDil®

Why Are We Divided by Race When There Is No Such Thing?

Enough of the bullsht!

----

If you believe it, then you practice it.

Or are you going to actually say that a white supremacist police officer will treat ALL people the same ?

Yes, I believe they would.

Some one is always ready and willing to show "proof or support " for just about any thing you can think of. that's usually because there are many sides to a story, you look at all sides draw your own conclusion. wont make you right or wrong. should get you closer to useable facts.

Are you saying statistics are not proof and are biased? How do you explain our black dominated sports, particularly basketball, football and boxing? Is that bias or is that proof blacks are superior in sports?

Forum List

Back