White supremacy land of make believe

Are you saying statistics are not proof and are biased? How do you explain our black dominated sports, particularly basketball, football and boxing? Is that bias or is that proof blacks are superior in sports?

Yes indeed. It's amazing how we are allowed to say blacks are superior physically but we can't say whites are superior mentally. Even though the evidence for both is overwhelming.

The same can be said for other races. Asians are exceptionally smart--smarter than most any other race. The Jewish are very successful and able to advance with education. You seldom see people of either of those races involved with crime or poverty. In fact some colleges deduct (or used to deduct) points from Asians when taking college exams to gain entry to the school.

Discrimination against Asians is the real scandal...they outperform everyone, and left wing colleges have put limits on how many they will accept....giving their places to less qualified students to meet other, racist quotas....

Some one is always ready and willing to show "proof or support " for just about any thing you can think of. that's usually because there are many sides to a story, you look at all sides draw your own conclusion. wont make you right or wrong. should get you closer to useable facts.

Are you saying statistics are not proof and are biased? How do you explain our black dominated sports, particularly basketball, football and boxing? Is that bias or is that proof blacks are superior in sports?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If that was true then African countries would own the olympics then. But they don't .

How about hockey, volleyball , lacrosse ?

Social norms have something to do with what sports people pick up.

Or do you believe Canadians have a genetic hockey advantage ?
what race sold the slaves in africa?

What % were sold by other blacks ?

I guess that absolves all the white people who had a worldwide set up to deliver slaves .

Amazing the history rewriting you cons do.
Just a minute ago white supremacists were marching all over . Suddenly racism no longer exists !?
dude, do you even know how to have a conversation? you ask and answer your own questions. too funny. I tell you what, you wish to discuss this topic ask me politely and don't answer for me. then I'll give you that time of day. but right now, you are a loser.

And, I would really appreciate it if you learned who and what slavery affected. Stop being a parrot.

Yes indeed. It's amazing how we are allowed to say blacks are superior physically but we can't say whites are superior mentally. Even though the evidence for both is overwhelming.

The same can be said for other races. Asians are exceptionally smart--smarter than most any other race. The Jewish are very successful and able to advance with education. You seldom see people of either of those races involved with crime or poverty. In fact some colleges deduct (or used to deduct) points from Asians when taking college exams to gain entry to the school.

Discrimination against Asians is the real scandal...they outperform everyone, and left wing colleges have put limits on how many they will accept....giving their places to less qualified students to meet other, racist quotas....

Climate scientists publish studies. Peer reviewed studies. Your idea that some races are superior to others isn't even a theory, it's junk science.

As this author states, race doesn't exist, racism does.

Studies are not imperial evidence. We have a planet millions of years old which climate has been changing since God made the place. To say our current conditions are abnormal is like saying because the temperature changed ten degrees today is abnormal because it was steady throughout the week.

We've only been keeping accurate records for a couple hundred years now. Who is to say what the environment was 1,000 years ago were you live today? the ice age didn't end because of cars, factories or cow farts. Climate has always been changing and always will.

:lol: So junk science that falsely says one race is superior to another is hard evidence but all the studies and the overwhelming consensus of scientists on climate change is supposition? You're too ridiculous to even be considered a joke.

Do you realize people are congregating against "White supremacy" ...and there is none?

People are chanting meaningless slogans.

Enough of the bullsht!

I want names of companies and universities promoting "White supremacy"

...and not just some guy who votes Republican that the left calls a white supremacist

Some guy showed up and said he was racist, and they got him fired from the hot dog stand. (making the world a better place)

----

Believing in white supremacy and practicing white supremacy are two different things. What's so terrible about believing your race is better than some others? No harm in that. But leftists and the media would make people believe you are the devil incarnate for having pride in your own race.

Practicing white supremacy is different because we have laws against it. You can't refuse to hire somebody because they are not white. You can't refuse to rent an apartment or sell your home to somebody because they are not white. You can't refuse to serve somebody in your business because they are not white.

Being proud of your heritage is not the same thing as thinking your race is superior to another. Pride in your heritage is not racism. Thinking you're superior to another race is not only stupid it is the dictionary definition of racism.

So in liberal America, you should not even be able to think your race is superior? Is that something the Thought Police should arrest you for?

Perfect example of a New BS GOP racist who's "not racist" lol...

Do you realize people are congregating against "White supremacy" ...and there is none?

Enough of the bullsht!

...and not just some guy who votes Republican that the left calls a white supremacist

Some guy showed up and said he was racist, and they got him fired from the hot dog stand. (making the world a better place)

----

Believing in white supremacy and practicing white supremacy are two different things. What's so terrible about believing your race is better than some others? No harm in that. But leftists and the media would make people believe you are the devil incarnate for having pride in your own race.

Practicing white supremacy is different because we have laws against it. You can't refuse to hire somebody because they are not white. You can't refuse to rent an apartment or sell your home to somebody because they are not white. You can't refuse to serve somebody in your business because they are not white.

Being proud of your heritage is not the same thing as thinking your race is superior to another. Pride in your heritage is not racism. Thinking you're superior to another race is not only stupid it is the dictionary definition of racism.

So in liberal America, you should not even be able to think your race is superior? Is that something the Thought Police should arrest you for?

Perfect example of a New BS GOP racist who's "not racist" lol...

You idiots/dupes DO NOT GET YOUR OWN FACTS

Yup..believing there is evidence of racial superiority still makes you an asshole racist and Nazi/KKK sympathizer.

Are there more than a handful of ruins of ancient civilizations among the jungles of Africa? Everday ******* should be required to thank a white person for civilizing them. Failure to do so would result an a 30 day exile to Sub Saharan Africa.

Instead you jungle bunnies envy and hate us for our overt superiority.

Enough of the bullsht!

----

I have to be honest, when I hear a black American talk who uses Ebonics and curse words and disrespectful I begin to begin to think of the black culture in America that is largely uneducated and fatherless and I tend to gravitate towards thinking the whole race is subpar.

But when I hear a black who is respectful and can complete a sentence correctly I realize that such feeling were misplaced.

MMMMM, mmmmm. Somebody had a HUGE helping of hyperbole flaked for breakfast. Do you put milk on those or Mountain Dew? Being an asshole racist isn't illegal. You can say that you think your race is superior until the cows come home, but you must also accept the consequences of you actions. You get to say and think your race is superior, but we get to call you a racist, Nazi/KKK sympathizer.

Even if there is evidence your race is superior to another? In academia? In household income? In crime?

Yup..believing there is evidence of racial superiority still makes you an asshole racist and Nazi/KKK sympathizer.

Then, that just means you are an idiot of the highest caliber. If I say that Blacks are better athletes than whites, is that racist if I am white? What if I am Asian? What if there are volumes of scientific research and anecdotal information that it is true?

Last edited:
No, they prove nothing. I said evidence, not theories.

Climate scientists publish studies. Peer reviewed studies. Your idea that some races are superior to others isn't even a theory, it's junk science.

Why racism is not backed by science

All that proves is that the climate scientists and their peers are all idiots.

There might be 5,000 kkk/white wackos in the USA. It's a convenient falsehood for liberals to label millions that way. Again, another factual fallacy driven by feelings

As to privileges. Privileges are earned-go out and do something noteworthy and try some privileges on for size

Studies are not imperial evidence. We have a planet millions of years old which climate has been changing since God made the place. To say our current conditions are abnormal is like saying because the temperature changed ten degrees today is abnormal because it was steady throughout the week.

We've only been keeping accurate records for a couple hundred years now. Who is to say what the environment was 1,000 years ago were you live today? the ice age didn't end because of cars, factories or cow farts. Climate has always been changing and always will.

:lol: So junk science that falsely says one race is superior to another is hard evidence but all the studies and the overwhelming consensus of scientists on climate change is supposition? You're too ridiculous to even be considered a joke.

Yes it's supposition because those scientists are giving opinions--not facts. There are no facts to prove man made global warming. I can give you names of scientists who say man made global warming is pure BS. Does that conclude that it is pure BS?

Busting the 97% Myth | Climategate Book

I didn't say science made the claim that races are superior to each other, I said evidence such as statistics and data.

I heard of that before but I didn't know if it was still going on or not.

I used to be a music teacher part time years ago. I had two Asian students at that job. Both were unbelievably able to absorb material like a video recorder. I was able to give them three times the material I gave anybody else, and they would come back the next week and play what I taught them like they did it all of their lives. It was incredible.

I also studied martial arts for several years. The moves were passed on from generation to generation. You really respect how much time and effort was put forth to advance through the belts. Each move is so precise and so calculated. They are amazing people.

I heard of that before but I didn't know if it was still going on or not.

I used to be a music teacher part time years ago. I had two Asian students at that job. Both were unbelievably able to absorb material like a video recorder. I was able to give them three times the material I gave anybody else, and they would come back the next week and play what I taught them like they did it all of their lives. It was incredible.

I also studied martial arts for several years. The moves were passed on from generation to generation. You really respect how much time and effort was put forth to advance through the belts. Each move is so precise and so calculated. They are amazing people.
That's all due to environmental differences, and anecdotal. There is no scientific difference between races...

Last edited:

Are there more than a handful of ruins of ancient civilizations among the jungles of Africa? Everday ******* should be required to thank a white person for civilizing them. Failure to do so would result an a 30 day exile to Sub Saharan Africa.

Instead you jungle bunnies envy and hate us for our overt superiority.

What has happened in this country that racist motherfuckers like you feel comfortable spewing racist claptrap in the 21st Century?

MMMMM, mmmmm. Somebody had a HUGE helping of hyperbole flaked for breakfast. Do you put milk on those or Mountain Dew? Being an asshole racist isn't illegal. You can say that you think your race is superior until the cows come home, but you must also accept the consequences of you actions. You get to say and think your race is superior, but we get to call you a racist, Nazi/KKK sympathizer.

Even if there is evidence your race is superior to another? In academia? In household income? In crime?

Then, that just means you are an idiot of the highest caliber. If I say that Blacks are better athletes than whites, is that racist if I am white? What if I am Asian? What if there are volumes of scientific research and anecdotal information that it is true?

Thinking there is such a thing as racial superiority is stupid. Thinking your race is superior to another is being a racist asshole. Hope I've cleared that up for you.

Why Are We Divided by Race When There Is No Such Thing?

What many people do not realize is that this racial structure is not based on reality. Anthropologists have shown for many years now that there is no biological reality to human race. There are no major complex behaviors that directly correlate with what might be considered human “racial” characteristics.

There is no inherent relationship between intelligence, law- abidingness, or economic practices and race, just as there is no relationship between nose size, height, blood group, or skin color and any set of complex human behaviors.

Thinking there is such a thing as racial superiority is stupid. Thinking your race is superior to another is being a racist asshole. Hope I've cleared that up for you.

What many people do not realize is that this racial structure is not based on reality. Anthropologists have shown for many years now that there is no biological reality to human race. There are no major complex behaviors that directly correlate with what might be considered human “racial” characteristics.

There is no inherent relationship between intelligence, law- abidingness, or economic practices and race, just as there is no relationship between nose size, height, blood group, or skin color and any set of complex human behaviors.

And yet, if you were intellectually honest, you would know what I said is true, but since you a liberal and lacking an IQ above room temperature, you will not admit to your own lies.

And yet, if you were intellectually honest, you would know what I said is true, but since you a liberal and lacking an IQ above room temperature, you will not admit to your own lies.

What you said is not true and is a racist stereotype. It's appalling you don't even realize that.

The scientific fact is that there is not such thing as race, only racism. Take an anthropology class.

Right. It's just that differences between activities of races are dumb luck, huh?

There is no relationship between law abidingness and race, it's just that statistics show you are six times more likely to be murdered by a black person that a white. I guess that's just a fluke, huh?

Right. It's just that differences between activities of races are dumb luck, huh?

There is no relationship between law abidingness and race, it's just that statistics show you are six times more likely to be murdered by a black person that a white. I guess that's just a fluke, huh?

More to do with the break down of the family, lack of fathers in the home, generations of depending on democrat welfare, depending on a democrat controlled education system......decades of that and you get violent males......

Forum List

Back