White supremacy land of make believe

Are you saying statistics are not proof and are biased? How do you explain our black dominated sports, particularly basketball, football and boxing? Is that bias or is that proof blacks are superior in sports?

Yes indeed. It's amazing how we are allowed to say blacks are superior physically but we can't say whites are superior mentally. Even though the evidence for both is overwhelming.

Some one is always ready and willing to show "proof or support " for just about any thing you can think of. that's usually because there are many sides to a story, you look at all sides draw your own conclusion. wont make you right or wrong. should get you closer to useable facts.

Are you saying statistics are not proof and are biased? How do you explain our black dominated sports, particularly basketball, football and boxing? Is that bias or is that proof blacks are superior in sports?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If that was true then African countries would own the olympics then. But they don't .

How about hockey, volleyball , lacrosse ?

Social norms have something to do with what sports people pick up.

Or do you believe Canadians have a genetic hockey advantage ?

Do you realize people are congregating against "White supremacy" ...and there is none?
No, none at all. Absolutely.

433642FA00000578-4785732-image-a-39_1502597598840.jpg
so you're saying being white wearing helmets and shields is white supremacy? how?

Do you realize people are congregating against "White supremacy" ...and there is none?

People are chanting meaningless slogans.

Enough of the bullsht!

I want names of companies and universities promoting "White supremacy"

...and not just some guy who votes Republican that the left calls a white supremacist

Some guy showed up and said he was racist, and they got him fired from the hot dog stand. (making the world a better place)

----

Oh come on, we want our homeland.

Enough of the bullsht!

...and not just some guy who votes Republican that the left calls a white supremacist

Some guy showed up and said he was racist, and they got him fired from the hot dog stand. (making the world a better place)

----

Believing in white supremacy and practicing white supremacy are two different things. What's so terrible about believing your race is better than some others? No harm in that. But leftists and the media would make people believe you are the devil incarnate for having pride in your own race.

Practicing white supremacy is different because we have laws against it. You can't refuse to hire somebody because they are not white. You can't refuse to rent an apartment or sell your home to somebody because they are not white. You can't refuse to serve somebody in your business because they are not white.

Which is BS. If you don't want to serve a particular person then you shouldn't have to. Let consumers decied if you are right or wrong. They will vote with their wallets. I know I do.

Some one is always ready and willing to show "proof or support " for just about any thing you can think of. that's usually because there are many sides to a story, you look at all sides draw your own conclusion. wont make you right or wrong. should get you closer to useable facts.

If that was true then African countries would own the olympics then. But they don't .

what race sold the slaves in africa?

Enough of the bullsht!

----

Believing in white supremacy and practicing white supremacy are two different things. What's so terrible about believing your race is better than some others? No harm in that. But leftists and the media would make people believe you are the devil incarnate for having pride in your own race.

Practicing white supremacy is different because we have laws against it. You can't refuse to hire somebody because they are not white. You can't refuse to rent an apartment or sell your home to somebody because they are not white. You can't refuse to serve somebody in your business because they are not white.

Unless your race is anything but white and then it's OK to have pride in it.

That's something many forget. Or conveniently ignore.

It may be me but I'm not aware that someone can buy something unless it's for sale.

It may be me but I'm not aware that someone can buy something unless it's for sale.
fk dude, the lamest group of humans on the planet are those who look past facts and make shit up like a libturd.

fk dude, the lamest group of humans on the planet are those who look past facts and make shit up like a libturd.

Again, it may be just the two of us, but I'm pretty sure the slave traders wouldn't have had slaves to trade unless the black tribal chiefs sold their own people into slavery. Perhaps if the blacks want reparations they should figure out which tribal chief sold their ancestors into it.

Enough of the bullsht!

----

Do people complain about Irish celebrations? Greek festivals ? And so on?

Enough of the bullsht!

----

Do people complain about Irish celebrations? Greek festivals ? And so on?

Are IRISH celebrations celebrating being white or being, well I don't know, IRISH? Are GREEK celebrations celebrating anything but being GREEK? And so on.

The local Greek Orthodox Church where I live has an annual Greek Festival. It celebrates GREEK culture, heritage, religion, etc. I go almost every and have yet to see any of the celebrations based on race.

What % were sold by other blacks ?

I guess that absolves all the white people who had a worldwide set up to deliver slaves .

Amazing the history rewriting you cons do.
Just a minute ago white supremacists were marching all over . Suddenly racism no longer exists !?

Climate scientists publish studies. Peer reviewed studies. Your idea that some races are superior to others isn't even a theory, it's junk science.

As this author states, race doesn't exist, racism does.

Studies are not imperial evidence. We have a planet millions of years old which climate has been changing since God made the place. To say our current conditions are abnormal is like saying because the temperature changed ten degrees today is abnormal because it was steady throughout the week.

We've only been keeping accurate records for a couple hundred years now. Who is to say what the environment was 1,000 years ago were you live today? the ice age didn't end because of cars, factories or cow farts. Climate has always been changing and always will.

Canadians live for hockey because of their love for the game. Perhaps if blacks took a love for hockey they way they do other games, they would dominate in hockey as well. But the sports games they take a liking to, they dominate it.

Mexico is so racist, if you are not born in Mexico you can't work in many government jobs and you can't own several types of property only certified born in Mexico can.

Yes indeed. It's amazing how we are allowed to say blacks are superior physically but we can't say whites are superior mentally. Even though the evidence for both is overwhelming.

The same can be said for other races. Asians are exceptionally smart--smarter than most any other race. The Jewish are very successful and able to advance with education. You seldom see people of either of those races involved with crime or poverty. In fact some colleges deduct (or used to deduct) points from Asians when taking college exams to gain entry to the school.

What % were sold by other blacks ?

I guess that absolves all the white people who had a worldwide set up to deliver slaves .

Amazing the history rewriting you cons do.
Just a minute ago white supremacists were marching all over . Suddenly racism no longer exists !?

All of the slaves from Africa were captured by blacks and sold to Europeans....so before you bitch about the U.S., the country that ended slavery by shooting democrats......complain about Africa and Europe......

Forum List

Back