White supremacy land of make believe

Do you realize people are congregating against "White supremacy" ...and there is none?

People are chanting meaningless slogans.

Enough of the bullsht!

I want names of companies and universities promoting "White supremacy"

...and not just some guy who votes Republican that the left calls a white supremacist

Some guy showed up and said he was racist, and they got him fired from the hot dog stand. (making the world a better place)

----

Believing in white supremacy and practicing white supremacy are two different things. What's so terrible about believing your race is better than some others? No harm in that. But leftists and the media would make people believe you are the devil incarnate for having pride in your own race.

Practicing white supremacy is different because we have laws against it. You can't refuse to hire somebody because they are not white. You can't refuse to rent an apartment or sell your home to somebody because they are not white. You can't refuse to serve somebody in your business because they are not white.

Being proud of your heritage is not the same thing as thinking your race is superior to another. Pride in your heritage is not racism. Thinking you're superior to another race is not only stupid it is the dictionary definition of racism.

So in liberal America, you should not even be able to think your race is superior? Is that something the Thought Police should arrest you for?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Oh, you can think it, you can even say it. And then we know that you are an inferior individual.

MMMMM, mmmmm. Somebody had a HUGE helping of hyperbole flaked for breakfast. Do you put milk on those or Mountain Dew? Being an asshole racist isn't illegal. You can say that you think your race is superior until the cows come home, but you must also accept the consequences of you actions. You get to say and think your race is superior, but we get to call you a racist, Nazi/KKK sympathizer.

Even if there is evidence your race is superior to another? In academia? In household income? In crime?

Yup..believing there is evidence of racial superiority still makes you an asshole racist and Nazi/KKK sympathizer.

Then, that just means you are an idiot of the highest caliber. If I say that Blacks are better athletes than whites, is that racist if I am white? What if I am Asian? What if there are volumes of scientific research and anecdotal information that it is true?

Thinking there is such a thing as racial superiority is stupid. Thinking your race is superior to another is being a racist asshole. Hope I've cleared that up for you.

Why Are We Divided by Race When There Is No Such Thing?

What many people do not realize is that this racial structure is not based on reality. Anthropologists have shown for many years now that there is no biological reality to human race. There are no major complex behaviors that directly correlate with what might be considered human “racial” characteristics.

There is no inherent relationship between intelligence, law- abidingness, or economic practices and race, just as there is no relationship between nose size, height, blood group, or skin color and any set of complex human behaviors.

Right. It's just that differences between activities of races are dumb luck, huh?

There is no relationship between law abidingness and race, it's just that statistics show you are six times more likely to be murdered by a black person that a white. I guess that's just a fluke, huh?
And you are a fucked up liar. Not that you care. Lies are your coin of the realm.

Bureau of Justice Statistics Special Report August 2007, NCJ 214258 U.S. Department of Justice Office of Justice Programs Black Victims of Violent Crime

In 2005 most homicides involving one victim and one offender were intraracial. About 93% of black homicide victims and 85% of white victims in single victim and single offender homicides were murdered by someone of their race. Women were the offenders in about 10% of single victim and single offender homicides of both blacks and whites.
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf

Who is to say what the environment was 1,000 years ago were you live today?
Climate and other scientists, you unbelievably ignorant rightard. What the fuck do they teach in schools over there?

1700YearsTemp_annotated_v1_610.png

https://www.climate.gov

Yes it's supposition because those scientists are giving opinions--not facts. There are no facts to prove man made global warming.
They are providing evidence, you absolute dullard. Just because you cannot does not mean the same applies to them. Science does not do proof, it does evidence.

Last edited:
Even if there is evidence your race is superior to another? In academia? In household income? In crime?

Yup..believing there is evidence of racial superiority still makes you an asshole racist and Nazi/KKK sympathizer.

Then, that just means you are an idiot of the highest caliber. If I say that Blacks are better athletes than whites, is that racist if I am white? What if I am Asian? What if there are volumes of scientific research and anecdotal information that it is true?

Thinking there is such a thing as racial superiority is stupid. Thinking your race is superior to another is being a racist asshole. Hope I've cleared that up for you.

What many people do not realize is that this racial structure is not based on reality. Anthropologists have shown for many years now that there is no biological reality to human race. There are no major complex behaviors that directly correlate with what might be considered human “racial” characteristics.

There is no inherent relationship between intelligence, law- abidingness, or economic practices and race, just as there is no relationship between nose size, height, blood group, or skin color and any set of complex human behaviors.

Right. It's just that differences between activities of races are dumb luck, huh?

There is no relationship between law abidingness and race, it's just that statistics show you are six times more likely to be murdered by a black person that a white. I guess that's just a fluke, huh?
And you are a fucked up liar. Not that you care. Lies are your coin of the realm.

Bureau of Justice Statistics Special Report August 2007, NCJ 214258 U.S. Department of Justice Office of Justice Programs Black Victims of Violent Crime

In 2005 most homicides involving one victim and one offender were intraracial. About 93% of black homicide victims and 85% of white victims in single victim and single offender homicides were murdered by someone of their race. Women were the offenders in about 10% of single victim and single offender homicides of both blacks and whites.
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf

Comprehension problem I see. WTF does this have to do with what I said?

More to do with the break down of the family, lack of fathers in the home, generations of depending on democrat welfare, depending on a democrat controlled education system......decades of that and you get violent males......

Perhaps, but much more likely for blacks.

Yes it's supposition because those scientists are giving opinions--not facts. There are no facts to prove man made global warming.
They are providing evidence, you absolute dullard. Just because you cannot does not mean the same applies to them. Science does not do proof, it does evidence.

OMG, I thought I hit the bottom of the barrel before. Science does not do proof is a new low in intelligence.

Do you realize people are congregating against "White supremacy" ...and there is none?

People are chanting meaningless slogans.

Enough of the bullsht!

I want names of companies and universities promoting "White supremacy"

...and not just some guy who votes Republican that the left calls a white supremacist

Some guy showed up and said he was racist, and they got him fired from the hot dog stand. (making the world a better place)

----

Throughout Europe, and North America; non whites clamor, scramble, and risk life, and limb to gain entrance to white nations, and culture. So one must obviously ask... Who is it that really believes in white supremacy?

OMG, I thought I hit the bottom of the barrel before. Science does not do proof is a new low in intelligence.
The only proof is in math. Science does evidence and consensus. That you don't know that while wittering on about science is normal for an ignorant racist. But I repeat myself.

edit...Of course you could always check out my claims, after all we have this world wide web thingy. My bet is you'll choose to remain in ignorance so your positions aren't threatened.

Are you saying statistics are not proof and are biased? How do you explain our black dominated sports, particularly basketball, football and boxing? Is that bias or is that proof blacks are superior in sports?

Yes indeed. It's amazing how we are allowed to say blacks are superior physically but we can't say whites are superior mentally. Even though the evidence for both is overwhelming.

The same can be said for other races. Asians are exceptionally smart--smarter than most any other race. The Jewish are very successful and able to advance with education. You seldom see people of either of those races involved with crime or poverty. In fact some colleges deduct (or used to deduct) points from Asians when taking college exams to gain entry to the school.

Discrimination against Asians is the real scandal...they outperform everyone, and left wing colleges have put limits on how many they will accept....giving their places to less qualified students to meet other, racist quotas....

I heard of that before but I didn't know if it was still going on or not.

I used to be a music teacher part time years ago. I had two Asian students at that job. Both were unbelievably able to absorb material like a video recorder. I was able to give them three times the material I gave anybody else, and they would come back the next week and play what I taught them like they did it all of their lives. It was incredible.

I also studied martial arts for several years. The moves were passed on from generation to generation. You really respect how much time and effort was put forth to advance through the belts. Each move is so precise and so calculated. They are amazing people.
That's all due to environmental differences, and anecdotal. There is no scientific difference between races...
well to be fair, he never said there was. So I don't understand your point.

Are there more than a handful of ruins of ancient civilizations among the jungles of Africa? Everday ******* should be required to thank a white person for civilizing them. Failure to do so would result an a 30 day exile to Sub Saharan Africa.

Instead you jungle bunnies envy and hate us for our overt superiority.

What has happened in this country that racist motherfuckers like you feel comfortable spewing racist claptrap in the 21st Century?
and yet here you are posting hate. you sink in your own post------failure.

More to do with the break down of the family, lack of fathers in the home, generations of depending on democrat welfare, depending on a democrat controlled education system......decades of that and you get violent males......
so the question you must ask is why do the black fathers leave the family?

The only proof is in math. Science does evidence and consensus. That you don't know that while wittering on about science is normal for an ignorant racist. But I repeat myself.

edit...Of course you could always check out my claims, after all we have this world wide web thingy. My bet is you'll choose to remain in ignorance so your positions aren't threatened.
science has never done consensus, now we know you don't know shit.

But just in case you don't know how to use search engines this guy puts the case quite well...

Common misconceptions about science I: “Scientific proof”

https://www.psychologytoday.com

Proofs have two features that do not exist in science: They are final, and they are binary. Once a theorem is proven, it will forever be true and there will be nothing in the future that will threaten its status as a proven theorem (unless a flaw is discovered in the proof). Apart from a discovery of an error, a proven theorem will forever and always be a proven theorem.

In contrast, all scientific knowledge is tentative and provisional, and nothing is final. There is no such thing as final proven knowledge in science. The currently accepted theory of a phenomenon is simply the best explanation for it among all available alternatives. Its status as the accepted theory is contingent on what other theories are available and might suddenly change tomorrow if there appears a better theory or new evidence that might challenge the accepted theory. No knowledge or theory (which embodies scientific knowledge) is final.

Forum List

Back