White supremacy land of make believe

OMG, I thought I hit the bottom of the barrel before. Science does not do proof is a new low in intelligence.
The only proof is in math. Science does evidence and consensus. That you don't know that while wittering on about science is normal for an ignorant racist. But I repeat myself.

edit...Of course you could always check out my claims, after all we have this world wide web thingy. My bet is you'll choose to remain in ignorance so your positions aren't threatened.

So what you're saying is science never proved anything? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Let's try this: ever hear of a forensic scientist? It's a person who examines evidence TO PROVE a suspect is guilty.

Believing in white supremacy and practicing white supremacy are two different things. What's so terrible about believing your race is better than some others? No harm in that. But leftists and the media would make people believe you are the devil incarnate for having pride in your own race.

Practicing white supremacy is different because we have laws against it. You can't refuse to hire somebody because they are not white. You can't refuse to rent an apartment or sell your home to somebody because they are not white. You can't refuse to serve somebody in your business because they are not white.

Being proud of your heritage is not the same thing as thinking your race is superior to another. Pride in your heritage is not racism. Thinking you're superior to another race is not only stupid it is the dictionary definition of racism.

So in liberal America, you should not even be able to think your race is superior? Is that something the Thought Police should arrest you for?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

MMMMM, mmmmm. Somebody had a HUGE helping of hyperbole flaked for breakfast. Do you put milk on those or Mountain Dew? Being an asshole racist isn't illegal. You can say that you think your race is superior until the cows come home, but you must also accept the consequences of you actions. You get to say and think your race is superior, but we get to call you a racist, Nazi/KKK sympathizer.

Even if there is evidence your race is superior to another? In academia? In household income? In crime?

Yup..believing there is evidence of racial superiority still makes you an asshole racist and Nazi/KKK sympathizer.

Yeah, yeah, we know how it works with the left. Someone thats white must mean that person is a supremacist. Racist pig.

Do you realize people are congregating against "White supremacy" ...and there is none?

People are chanting meaningless slogans.

Enough of the bullsht!

I want names of companies and universities promoting "White supremacy"

...and not just some guy who votes Republican that the left calls a white supremacist

Some guy showed up and said he was racist, and they got him fired from the hot dog stand. (making the world a better place)

----

Believing in white supremacy and practicing white supremacy are two different things. What's so terrible about believing your race is better than some others? No harm in that. But leftists and the media would make people believe you are the devil incarnate for having pride in your own race.

Practicing white supremacy is different because we have laws against it. You can't refuse to hire somebody because they are not white. You can't refuse to rent an apartment or sell your home to somebody because they are not white. You can't refuse to serve somebody in your business because they are not white.

Being proud of your heritage is not the same thing as thinking your race is superior to another. Pride in your heritage is not racism. Thinking you're superior to another race is not only stupid it is the dictionary definition of racism.

So, thinking Whites are superior over Blacks, is some how "Stupid'

Might I add, what evidence do you have for this "Racial equality"?

Do you realize people are congregating against "White supremacy" ...and there is none?

Enough of the bullsht!

...and not just some guy who votes Republican that the left calls a white supremacist

Some guy showed up and said he was racist, and they got him fired from the hot dog stand. (making the world a better place)

----

So in liberal America, you should not even be able to think your race is superior? Is that something the Thought Police should arrest you for?

^Abjectly retarded.

How dare they think their race is superior.

Goes into "Chimp panic mode, with arms flailing all over the place"

Enough of the bullsht!

----

That you see no harm in believing white people are better simply because they're white speaks volumes. The harm is that people act on these beliefs. They treat those they feel are "lesser", poorly.

I am better than no one and no one is better than me. I try to treat everyone as I would like to be treated: fairly, and with respect.

Humans are predisposed to racism. We are genetically wired to think our race is better. It's not. Some people are better than others. They're kinder, more honest, and more generous. Some are worse. This applies to every race, every religion. There are good and bad.

MMMMM, mmmmm. Somebody had a HUGE helping of hyperbole flaked for breakfast. Do you put milk on those or Mountain Dew? Being an asshole racist isn't illegal. You can say that you think your race is superior until the cows come home, but you must also accept the consequences of you actions. You get to say and think your race is superior, but we get to call you a racist, Nazi/KKK sympathizer.

Even if there is evidence your race is superior to another? In academia? In household income? In crime?

Yup..believing there is evidence of racial superiority still makes you an asshole racist and Nazi/KKK sympathizer.

Yeah, yeah, we know how it works with the left. Someone thats white must mean that person is a supremacist. Racist pig.

No, someone who believes they are superior to another person because of the color of their skin is a supremacist, racist, pig. Glad I could clarify it for you.

I think my rebuttal was pretty clear. There's no place in America for racist assholes.

You've been given the science. There is no such thing as race. Take an anthropology class.

If there is no such thing as race, how could there be racists?

Please tell me that question was tongue in cheek and you are not that ignorant.

Enough of the bullsht!

----

^Abjectly retarded.

So you're cool with racists? You know who else thought his race was superior? Wanted to make his country all lily white?

^Abjectly retarded.

So you're cool with racists? You know who else thought his race was superior? Wanted to make his country all lily white?

I'm a racist, there's really no evidence of racial equality.

Hitler killed mostly Whites,.

Then, that just means you are an idiot of the highest caliber. If I say that Blacks are better athletes than whites, is that racist if I am white? What if I am Asian? What if there are volumes of scientific research and anecdotal information that it is true?

Thinking there is such a thing as racial superiority is stupid. Thinking your race is superior to another is being a racist asshole. Hope I've cleared that up for you.

Why Are We Divided by Race When There Is No Such Thing?

What many people do not realize is that this racial structure is not based on reality. Anthropologists have shown for many years now that there is no biological reality to human race. There are no major complex behaviors that directly correlate with what might be considered human “racial” characteristics.

There is no inherent relationship between intelligence, law- abidingness, or economic practices and race, just as there is no relationship between nose size, height, blood group, or skin color and any set of complex human behaviors.

And yet, if you were intellectually honest, you would know what I said is true, but since you a liberal and lacking an IQ above room temperature, you will not admit to your own lies.

What you said is not true and is a racist stereotype. It's appalling you don't even realize that.

The scientific fact is that there is not such thing as race, only racism. Take an anthropology class.

Why don't you when you get out of middle school?

I took anthropology in college. You apparently read works of fiction or alternate histories.

Who is to say what the environment was 1,000 years ago were you live today?
Climate and other scientists, you unbelievably ignorant rightard. What the fuck do they teach in schools over there?

1700YearsTemp_annotated_v1_610.png

https://www.climate.gov

So who was recording this data world-wide in 400 AD? What did they use to measure the temperatures? How did they calibrate them?

Did you read about the couple who disappeared 75 years ago on a glacier leaving a young child behind who is still alive? They were found when the glacier melted back to the same point it was 75 years ago. I guess that means that the earth has been only warming to the point where we were in the 1940s. Not exactly catastophic, wouldn't you say?

Enough of the bullsht!

----

^Abjectly retarded.

Your carat should have been a "less than" character to point at yourself..

Enough of the bullsht!

----

That you see no harm in believing white people are better simply because they're white speaks volumes. The harm is that people act on these beliefs. They treat those they feel are "lesser", poorly.

I am better than no one and no one is better than me. I try to treat everyone as I would like to be treated: fairly, and with respect.

Humans are predisposed to racism. We are genetically wired to think our race is better. It's not. Some people are better than others. They're kinder, more honest, and more generous. Some are worse. This applies to every race, every religion. There are good and bad.

No, I totally disagree, especially if you have statistics and facts to prove your point.

First you say that people are predisposed to believing their race is superior, and then say that people will act on that belief by treating others badly. Well, if we are all in the belief our race is superior somehow, then that must mean a lot of people getting treated badly.

Treating people with respect and kindness is different than believing your own race is better than theirs.

No, someone who believes they are superior to another person because of the color of their skin is a supremacist, racist, pig. Glad I could clarify it for you.

You do realize that there are other factors other than skin color. Right?

Enough of the bullsht!

----

^Abjectly retarded.

What racism? Where? I don't see anything. :laugh2:

Enough of the bullsht!

----

^Abjectly retarded.

Your carat should have been a "less than" character to point at yourself..

So you support the idea of and the promotion of racial superiority? You don't find that idea repugnant in any way?

Forum List

Back