White Supremacy?! Strom Thurmond was the most compassionate human being in the history of the world!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he would call families of veterans who died.

Thurmond was an aggressive user of the telephone as anyone. he would comb newspapers to find the names of those whose children had died. everyone got a card from the good senator on their birthday too. he once gave a widow in Florence a recipe to cure her cold and constipation. thats how you care for your constituents.

Yea...and by all accounts...Reinhard Heydrich was a wonderful husband and father

Yea...and by all accounts...Reinhard Heydrich was a wonderful husband and father
Lee Atwater was a blues enthusiast. racist he was not. these people are different in their personal lives, thats all i'm sayin

Lee Atwater was a blues enthusiast. racist he was not. these people are different in their personal lives, thats all i'm sayin

Which has ZERO value. The harm they do to the public outweighs any of that

Lee Atwater on his deathbed by the way...apologized (far too late) for the racist harm he inflicted on the nation

Thurmond was an aggressive user of the telephone as anyone. he would comb newspapers to find the names of those whose children had died. everyone got a card from the good senator on their birthday too. he once gave a widow in Florence a recipe to cure her cold and constipation. thats how you care for your constituents.

As always, of course, no link, no quote, no nothing, just ipse dixit pulled out of the ass.

But aside from that --------------- what does ANY of the above have to do with "white supremacy"?

As always, of course, no link, no quote, no nothing, just ipse dixit pulled out of the ass.

But aside from that --------------- what does ANY of the above have to do with "white supremacy"?
Thurmond was a white supremacist supposedly, but he was a nice man in his personal life. that's all i'm trying to say with the points i'm making and facts i'm stating.

Bh5wHz1IIAAaaXf.jpg

Thurmond was a white supremacist supposedly, but he was a nice man in his personal life. that's all i'm trying to say with the points i'm making and facts i'm stating.

It doesn't get much more personal than "white supremacy".

You know he had a daughter out of boinking a black maid in his youth, and kept her invisible for the rest of his life?

And again --- how the fuck does anyone know you're stating anything but something you just pulled out of your ass? No link, no reference, no quote, no evidence, no nothing. Who the fuck are you? The frickin' Encyclopedia Brittanica?

Was Strom nice to ALL his constituents or only the White ones?

only the whites, i guess. your point?

only the whites, i guess. your point?
If he replied based on constituent race his was, by definition, a racist. If his racism favored the White race, he was by definition a White supremacist.

Some of us think those define him as far from 'nice' since he was good to some but evil to others.

Forum List

Back