White White Supremacists in Northamerica and Western Europe dont like Soviet Russia, Why?

Maybe he was just a fan of heavy metal, ever think of that?

he had the same cross on his hoody what stormfront had on their front page.

this
cross.png

That doesnt mean he was a nazi. You people and your paranoia are going to ruin everything.

i dont know if he was a "nazi" he was a white nationalist likely. thats the white power sign.
The Celtic Cross, I just posted about it. Nazi sign? Interesting. I did not know there were Nazis in the 9th Century in Ireland. Learning something new every day.

So this dude was not a neo-nazi but a pious christian?
Did you ask him if he was a neo Nazi or he was a Christian? If you didn't then you were/are assuming things. Not a wise habit to assume then get surprised that the assumption was false.

I never said he cannot wear it, its not illegal so he can wear it. If I approve or disapprove doesnt matter. But he was a white supremacist. The cross and the overall outlook gave him away. Dont call me "Mein Zigeuner friend". Im not your friend, and Zigeuner is a deragatory term, I dont call you "My cracker friend". Or "My honkey friend". We are not friends, white boy.

Sorry dude but just because you say he was something doesnt make him that. You're a nazi.

he had the same cross on his hoody what stormfront had on their front page.

this
cross.png

That doesnt mean he was a nazi. You people and your paranoia are going to ruin everything.

i dont know if he was a "nazi" he was a white nationalist likely. thats the white power sign.
The Celtic Cross, I just posted about it. Nazi sign? Interesting. I did not know there were Nazis in the 9th Century in Ireland. Learning something new every day.

Did you ask him if he was a neo Nazi or he was a Christian? If you didn't then you were/are assuming things. Not a wise habit to assume then get surprised that the assumption was false.

Why I would I stop to talk to a neo-nazi or white supremacist, he gave me dirty looks anyways. White pride - Wikipedia

I never said he cannot wear it, its not illegal so he can wear it. If I approve or disapprove doesnt matter. But he was a white supremacist. The cross and the overall outlook gave him away. Dont call me "Mein Zigeuner friend". Im not your friend, and Zigeuner is a deragatory term, I dont call you "My cracker friend". Or "My honkey friend". We are not friends, white boy.

Sorry dude but just because you say he was something doesnt make him that. You're a nazi.

Dude you are maybe one yourself, stop bullshiting.
White pride - Wikipedia

White pride - Wikipedia

Just because a modern group uses an ancient symbol doesnt make that symbol theirs forever.

Welcome back my Zigeuner Bekannte. I am sorry for your bad experiences with the shaved headed monsters. I hope you got out of the encounter OK.

I got out of it most of the time. I even talked to some a few words. I didnt said they are monsters, I dont hate anyone not even white supremacists if they dont attack me verbally or physically or try to harm me. But its wrong that I never met one. It was claimed I never met one, when I often met one.
Do you know that the Celtic Cross originated around the 9th century and it is Christian symbol? Just like the crooked cross originated a few millennia ago in the land of your gypsy ancestors. Do you know, and you gypsies should know since your ancestry is rooted in India, that the crooked cross represents the primordial swirling in the creation of Universe and it is crooked because of the intensity of swirling bent the arms? Symbology is an interesting thing.

Now its used by white supremacists, white nationalists etc. It doesnt matter how it originated. Stop twisting things. So he was just a pious christian?
He could have been a pious Christian, he could have been a Heavy Metal fan Mein Zigeuner Freund. You should've asked him. Now, you are saying I am twisting things. Are you saying that people cannot use the thousands of years old symbology of their ancestors because you disapprove it?

You can call me anything you want my cigani acquaintance. It doesn't bother me. You became hostile to a friendly approach. It is fine with me but you cannot judge people by their looks only. I post a picture, tell me what these guys look like, OK? Tell me what they look like.

-1.jpg

White pride - Wikipedia

Just because a modern group uses an ancient symbol doesnt make that symbol theirs forever.

The overall outlook gave him away. I know he was a white supremacist. Stop bullshitting. Even if some wears the KKK robe you would say he isnt a racist

Why I would I stop to talk to a neo-nazi or white supremacist, he gave me dirty looks anyways. White pride - Wikipedia
But you don't know if he was a nazi for sure, do you Zigenuer?

I got out of it most of the time. I even talked to some a few words. I didnt said they are monsters, I dont hate anyone not even white supremacists if they dont attack me verbally or physically or try to harm me. But its wrong that I never met one. It was claimed I never met one, when I often met one.
Do you know that the Celtic Cross originated around the 9th century and it is Christian symbol? Just like the crooked cross originated a few millennia ago in the land of your gypsy ancestors. Do you know, and you gypsies should know since your ancestry is rooted in India, that the crooked cross represents the primordial swirling in the creation of Universe and it is crooked because of the intensity of swirling bent the arms? Symbology is an interesting thing.

Now its used by white supremacists, white nationalists etc. It doesnt matter how it originated. Stop twisting things. So he was just a pious christian?
He could have been a pious Christian, he could have been a Heavy Metal fan Mein Zigeuner Freund. You should've asked him. Now, you are saying I am twisting things. Are you saying that people cannot use the thousands of years old symbology of their ancestors because you disapprove it?

You can call me anything you want my cigani acquaintance. It doesn't bother me. You became hostile to a friendly approach. It is fine with me but you cannot judge people by their looks only. I post a picture, tell me what these guys look like, OK? Tell me what they look like.

View attachment 149968

You are provocateur. Stop bullshiting. Anyways, I met often Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists. Thats my statement.

I know he was a nazi, white boy.

White pride - Wikipedia

The overall outlook gave him away. I know he was a white supremacist. Stop bullshitting. Even if some wears the KKK robe you would say he isnt a racist

I fail to recognize the Celtic Cross. Where is it? You said that was the telltale sign you identify a Nazi, cigani.

White pride - Wikipedia

I fail to recognize the Celtic Cross. Where is it? You said that was the telltale sign you identify a Nazi, cigani.

I didnt said that white boy. I know when I see a nazi white boy. Either celtic cross or swastika or imperial flag etc. There are more then only one telltale sign white boy.

You have never told me if those on the picture I posted were on welfare or what they looked like?

You have never told me if those on the picture I posted were on welfare or what they looked like?

They look like middle easterners or kurds, its a small picture anyways. What does that prove? I know when I see a nazi white boy. Even if im wrong, it would be one in ten times, that i mistook someone, but i often met a nazi, i saw even how they did the hitler salute, and one guy told me about their cord belts, that usually they are white but if they killed someone they are red. i know i met nazis, stop bullshiting. and saying they dont exist.

White pride - Wikipedia

I didnt said that white boy. I know when I see a nazi white boy. Either celtic cross or swastika or imperial flag etc. There are more then only one telltale sign white boy.

So you saw a Celtic Cross on a hoody. The guy wore a hoody but you could tell he had shaved head. GTFO you are cracking me up! You are lying what is customary with the cigani.

You ever met a white supremacist?

I haven't.
Me neither. And I'll bet none of the libtards on this board constantly bleating about those big bad white supremacists and cheering on the destruction of monuments have ever met one either.

I wrote already that I met often some. Last time two weeks ago. in SPAR supermarket SPAR österreichische Warenhandels-AG
guy with a hoody and celtic cross signs (like white power uses it) on the hoody, shaved head and beard. Quiete tall, lean/fit around 25-35 years old. He didnt say anything to me nor did I to him, we avoided eatch other. I was with my mum there shopping. I said to my mum "this was a nazi" my mum didnt even realised it as she doesnt know what to look for.
But you can sniff them out, apparently.
2C56F46700000578-3233729-image-a-8_1442322761791.jpg

White pride - Wikipedia

So you saw a Celtic Cross on a hoody. The guy wore a hoody but you could tell he had shaved head. GTFO you are cracking me up! You are lying what is customary with the cigani.

he had a hoody overall but didnt wear the hoody on his head. you misunderstand that he had the hoody on his head. im not lying. i met often a nazi. here i tell how i escaped a bar fight with neo-nazis. i made that video for another forum, if you want listen to it.

They look like middle easterners or kurds, its a small picture anyways. What does that prove? I know when I see a nazi white boy. Even if im wrong, it would be one in ten times, that i mistook someone, but i often met a nazi, i saw even how they did the hitler salute, and one guy told me about their cord belts, that usually they are white but if they killed someone they are red. i know i met nazis, stop bullshiting. and saying they dont exist.

spaz.jpg

Forum List

Back