White White Supremacists in Northamerica and Western Europe dont like Soviet Russia, Why?

You ever met a white supremacist?

I haven't.
Me neither. And I'll bet none of the libtards on this board constantly bleating about those big bad white supremacists and cheering on the destruction of monuments have ever met one either.

I wrote already that I met often some. Last time two weeks ago. in SPAR supermarket SPAR österreichische Warenhandels-AG
guy with a hoody and celtic cross signs (like white power uses it) on the hoody, shaved head and beard. Quiete tall, lean/fit around 25-35 years old. He didnt say anything to me nor did I to him, we avoided eatch other. I was with my mum there shopping. I said to my mum "this was a nazi" my mum didnt even realised it as she doesnt know what to look for.

Maybe he was just a fan of heavy metal, ever think of that?

he had the same cross on his hoody what stormfront had on their front page.

this
cross.png
Did you get the brand? They would make great Christmas gifts.

Did you ask him if he was a neo Nazi or he was a Christian? If you didn't then you were/are assuming things. Not a wise habit to assume then get surprised that the assumption was false.

Why I would I stop to talk to a neo-nazi or white supremacist, he gave me dirty looks anyways. White pride - Wikipedia
But you don't know if he was a nazi for sure, do you Zigenuer?

I know he was a nazi, white boy.
You have never told me if those on the picture I posted were on welfare or what they looked like?

They look like middle easterners or kurds, its a small picture anyways. What does that prove? I know when I see a nazi white boy. Even if im wrong, it would be one in ten times, that i mistook someone, but i often met a nazi, i saw even how they did the hitler salute, and one guy told me about their cord belts, that usually they are white but if they killed someone they are red. i know i met nazis, stop bullshiting. and saying they dont exist.
It proves that looks can be deceiving. Those on the picture are actually U.S. Delta Force guys.
Nobody said they did not exist Zigenuer. I am saying that you are lying. I am saying what the other poster says that you are a Nazi and go to their meetings that's how you know them. I have never met one personally. I see provocateurs masquerading with that symbology but that's false flag.

Why I would I stop to talk to a neo-nazi or white supremacist, he gave me dirty looks anyways. White pride - Wikipedia
But you don't know if he was a nazi for sure, do you Zigenuer?

I know he was a nazi, white boy.
You have never told me if those on the picture I posted were on welfare or what they looked like?

They look like middle easterners or kurds, its a small picture anyways. What does that prove? I know when I see a nazi white boy. Even if im wrong, it would be one in ten times, that i mistook someone, but i often met a nazi, i saw even how they did the hitler salute, and one guy told me about their cord belts, that usually they are white but if they killed someone they are red. i know i met nazis, stop bullshiting. and saying they dont exist.
It proves that looks can be deceiving. Those on the picture are actually U.S. Delta Force guys.
Nobody said they did not exist Zigenuer. I am saying that you are lying. I am saying what the other poster says that you are a Nazi and go to their meetings that's how you know them. I have never met one personally. I see provocateurs masquerading with that symbology but that's false flag.

Look into the mirror then you met one. I noticed you, you are not only racist but also anti-semitic, in my thread about my new outfit you attacked a jewish guy calling him a "banker" now you call me a cigan lier, you use nazi rhetoric.

Look into the mirror then you met one. I noticed you, you are not only racist but also anti-semitic, in my thread about my new outfit you attacked a jewish guy calling him a "banker" now you call me a cigan lier, you use nazi rhetoric.

tard1.jpg

Hahaha... when he works in investment banking then he is a banker, is he not? You are an imbecile Zigenuer, you are set up as a provocateur by someone. The word "Banker" is a nazi rhetoric, "cigani" what word is used in at least 8 languages surrounding Serbia (and even in Serbia) is nazi language. You are paranoid, get some professional help Zigenuer. I think you are the racist instigating discord on the board. You post nothing else but provocative threads to pitch people against each other you nazi.

Hahaha... when he works in investment banking then he is a banker, is he not? You are an imbecile Zigenuer, you are set up as a provocateur by someone. The word "Banker" is a nazi rhetoric, "cigani" what word is used in at least 8 languages surrounding Serbia (and even in Serbia) is nazi language. You are paranoid, get some professional help Zigenuer. I think you are the racist instigating discord on the board. You post nothing else but provocative threads to pitch people against each other you nazi.

I didnt know he works in investment banking, my mistake. Cigan exists in many languages, but its a derogatory term. You know its a deragatory term or you wouldnt call me that or make a big deal that Im one. You make a big deal that Im "Zigeuner" because are aware of the hateful association and loaded. Its obvious, but you are the hypocrite not me.

Me neither. And I'll bet none of the libtards on this board constantly bleating about those big bad white supremacists and cheering on the destruction of monuments have ever met one either.

I wrote already that I met often some. Last time two weeks ago. in SPAR supermarket SPAR österreichische Warenhandels-AG
guy with a hoody and celtic cross signs (like white power uses it) on the hoody, shaved head and beard. Quiete tall, lean/fit around 25-35 years old. He didnt say anything to me nor did I to him, we avoided eatch other. I was with my mum there shopping. I said to my mum "this was a nazi" my mum didnt even realised it as she doesnt know what to look for.

this
cross.png

That doesnt mean he was a nazi. You people and your paranoia are going to ruin everything.

i dont know if he was a "nazi" he was a white nationalist likely. thats the white power sign.
"i dont know if he was a "nazi" he was a white nationalist likely. thats the white power sign."
So?

this
cross.png

That doesnt mean he was a nazi. You people and your paranoia are going to ruin everything.

i dont know if he was a "nazi" he was a white nationalist likely. thats the white power sign.
"i dont know if he was a "nazi" he was a white nationalist likely. thats the white power sign."
So?

Read the whole thread. I said that because it was claimed I never met a white supremacist.

I didnt know he works in investment banking, my mistake. Cigan exists in many languages, but its a derogatory term. You know its a deragatory term or you wouldnt call me that or make a big deal that Im one. You make a big deal that Im "Zigeuner" because are aware of the hateful association and loaded. Its obvious, but you are the hypocrite not me.
You see, jumping into conclusions and base your judgment on assumptions leads you down the road of errors. I have no idea if the word Zigeuner is loaded or not. All I know is that you seem to be paranoid and post shit to provoke people. Your obsession with white people shows resentment therefore you see every white person as a nazi and a supremacist. You find it scary that white people want to preserve their heritage yet you want to live among whites regardless how much you despise them and scared of their customs and heritage. You want white people assimilate to the gypsies and not vice versa. If white people move to India, they should assimilate since the British Empire has no jurisdiction over it anymore. The newcomer wants to change the culture of the host country. That is fucked up.

You see, jumping into conclusions and base your judgment on assumptions leads you down the road of errors. I have no idea if the word Zigeuner is loaded or not. All I know is that you seem to be paranoid and post shit to provoke people. Your obsession with white people shows resentment therefore you see every white person as a nazi and a supremacist. You find it scary that white people want to preserve their heritage yet you want to live among whites regardless how much you despise them and scared of their customs and heritage. You want white people assimilate to the gypsies and not vice versa. If white people move to India, they should assimilate since the British Empire has no jurisdiction over it anymore. The newcomer wants to change the culture of the host country. That is fucked up.

Dude Im not from India. That was 1.500 years ago. We are Europeans with Southasian admixture. Im only 15% Southasian. I was never in India and Im very alien to India. Im also not a newcomer but since centuries here. Since 32 generations (it was estimated by scientists that Romani are since 32 generations in Europe). You also make the assumptions not me, I dont hate white people I said that alreay nor am I afraid of their customs or traditions. Stop accussing me of such silly things, you make that up etc. You just as well could call me anything which your mind can create, since its equally bullshit.

Gene_Plazaancestry.jpg

So this dude was not a neo-nazi but a pious christian?

People can wear symbols if they want to you fat nazi prick...
What Mortimer doesn't understand is the concept of freedom. In a free society, we understand that there is no such thing as an evil opinion. Anyone can believe anything they want. That's one of the key components of the West's greatness.

The Supreme Court even ruled in Brandenburg v Ohio that a KKK leader was using protected speech when he advocated violence.

Non-Europeans think this is terrible and that the thoughts of others must be controlled so that some "evil" thoughts aren't thought. And therein lies the seed of the most brutal kinds of totalitarianism.

People can indeed wear symbols if they want, and think what they want, and believe what they want. The only influence a free people will try to exert over the thoughts of others is persuasion--appeal to reason.

So this dude was not a neo-nazi but a pious christian?

People can wear symbols if they want to you fat nazi prick...
What Mortimer doesn't understand is the concept of freedom. In a free society, we understand that there is no such thing as an evil opinion. Anyone can believe anything they want. That's one of the key components of the West's greatness.

The Supreme Court even ruled in Brandenburg v Ohio that a KKK leader was using protected speech when he advocated violence.

Non-Europeans think this is terrible and that the thoughts of others must be controlled so that some "evil" thoughts aren't thought. And therein lies the seed of the most brutal kinds of totalitarianism.

People can indeed wear symbols if they want, and think what they want, and believe what they want. The only influence a free people will try to exert over the thoughts of others is persuasion--appeal to reason.

I never said he cant wear it. Some posts ago I said its "not illegal he can wear it doesnt matter whether I approve or not". I said he is a white supremacist, thats all, not that he should be forbidden of free speech.

You sound envious and maybe sexually aroused by that guy.... Maybe thats the reason he avoided you.

this
cross.png

So?

Read the whole thread. I said that because it was claimed I never met a white supremacist.
You saw a dude in a supermarket. You didn't meet him.

You sound envious and maybe sexually aroused by that guy.... Maybe thats the reason he avoided you.

He was shopping I was shopping it was in the middle of the day, there was no opportunity or reason to get into a brawl or such. I just noticed he was a white supremacist. My response was that I indeed met often white supremacists, I didnt said he should not be able to wear his symbol.

this
cross.png

So?

ok i thought that counts as "met"

Dude Im not from India. That was 1.500 years ago. We are Europeans with Southasian admixture. Im only 15% Southasian. I was never in India and Im very alien to India. Im also not a newcomer but since centuries here. Since 32 generations (it was estimated by scientists that Romani are since 32 generations in Europe). You also make the assumptions not me, I dont hate white people I said that alreay nor am I afraid of their customs or traditions. Stop accussing me of such silly things, you make that up etc. You just as well could call me anything which your mind can create, since its equally bullshit.

Gene_Plazaancestry.jpg
What re you talking about? I have never said you were in India, not even as a tourist. I said your ancestors originated from India. Cigani as a vagabond nation moves all round the world. So, what if your cigani ancestors came 1500 years ago from there. Are you ashamed of your ancestry? Why Zigeuner, why? Cigani still has the remnants of caste system. There a the musicians, there are the wood carvers...etc. They very seldom intermarry between the castes. It may be changing slowly. You know I am correct.

He was shopping I was shopping it was in the middle of the day, there was no opportunity or reason to get into a brawl or such. I just noticed he was a white supremacist. My response was that I indeed met often white supremacists, I didnt said he should not be able to wear his symbol.
When you see a dindu with a BLM t-shirt do you tell people you just met a black supremacist?

Gene_Plazaancestry.jpg
What re you talking about? I have never said you were in India, not even as a tourist. I said your ancestors originated from India. Cigani as a vagabond nation moves all round the world. So, what if your cigani ancestors came 1500 years ago from there. Are you ashamed of your ancestry? Why Zigeuner, why? Cigani still has the remnants of caste system. There a the musicians, there are the wood carvers...etc. They very seldom intermarry between the castes. It may be changing slowly. You know I am correct.

part of my ancestors originated in india (15%) and 85% of me didnt originate in india. why should i be ashamed of my ancestry, another accussation, i very much like my ancestry. im very active in the romani community. you said india is "my country" hence the example that im the newcomer here and at home in india, the example with a white guy going to india. thats wrong, i dont have a native country, hence in my profile "people without homeland" im long enough out of india to form a distinct culture and ethnos.

So?

ok i thought that counts as "met"
Not really. Common mistake for ESL, and not even a glaring one. Question: when you see this:

upload_2017-9-19_0-10-19.png

do you think you've seen the sign of Jewish supremacists?

Forum List

Back