White White Supremacists in Northamerica and Western Europe dont like Soviet Russia, Why?

Why do you hate white people?

I dont hate white people. Thats a big accussation out of the blue. Im a curious inquiring mind. My questions might sound provocative but they are really not, Im just curious as why white supremacists dont like soviet russia when it was white.
Actually you do hate white people. You resent white people and posting your race baiting threads left and right. You are trying to do this innocent inquiring mind stint while are doing the work of a provocateur. You hate that you are gypsy and blame white people for it. You are insecure in your being and trying to channel down your frustration by provoking whites. You call whites "white supremacist" without considering that the USSR murdered 30 million of whites. Now if one criticizes that terrible, despicable act you immediately call him White Supremacist. White people feed you and house you at the present, what is your problem?

Nazi Germany killed 60 million whites in a much shorter time and yet white supremacists like them. I dont call all white people white supremacists I only call white supremacists white supremacists, if you are not one you dont need to feel adressed. And stop your stupid bullshit that white people feed me and house I get nothing for free. I pay rent and buy my food.

Where'd you get that 60 million number?
Ynetnews Opinion - Stalin's Jews

You ever met a white supremacist?
Sure? They don't exactly announce themselves...

I haven't.
Then how does anyone know they exist?

MSM propaganda machine.
Some study recently determined Europeans to be the least unwelcoming to others. Africans were next. Arab Muslims were the most unwelcoming, with Jews coming in second. White countries are the only ones allowing themselves to be overrun by non-whites, but only whites have supremacists among them.

You NEVER hear about Jewish supremacists.

I haven't.
Me neither. And I'll bet none of the libtards on this board constantly bleating about those big bad white supremacists and cheering on the destruction of monuments have ever met one either.

I wrote already that I met often some. Last time two weeks ago. in SPAR supermarket SPAR österreichische Warenhandels-AG
guy with a hoody and celtic cross signs (like white power uses it) on the hoody, shaved head and beard. Quiete tall, lean/fit around 25-35 years old. He didnt say anything to me nor did I to him, we avoided eatch other. I was with my mum there shopping. I said to my mum "this was a nazi" my mum didnt even realised it as she doesnt know what to look for.

I haven't.
Me neither. And I'll bet none of the libtards on this board constantly bleating about those big bad white supremacists and cheering on the destruction of monuments have ever met one either.

I wrote already that I met often some. Last time two weeks ago. in SPAR supermarket SPAR österreichische Warenhandels-AG
guy with a hoody and celtic cross signs (like white power uses it) on the hoody, shaved head and beard. Quiete tall, lean/fit around 25-35 years old. He didnt say anything to me nor did I to him, we avoided eatch other. I was with my mum there shopping. I said to my mum "this was a nazi" my mum didnt even realised it as she doesnt know what to look for.
Welcome back my Zigeuner Bekannte. I am sorry for your bad experiences with the shaved headed monsters. I hope you got out of the encounter OK.

I haven't.

Welcome back my Zigeuner Bekannte. I am sorry for your bad experiences with the shaved headed monsters. I hope you got out of the encounter OK.

I got out of it most of the time. I even talked to some a few words. I didnt said they are monsters, I dont hate anyone not even white supremacists if they dont attack me verbally or physically or try to harm me. But its wrong that I never met one. It was claimed I never met one, when I often met one.

I haven't.

Maybe he was just a fan of heavy metal, ever think of that?

I haven't.

he had the same cross on his hoody what stormfront had on their front page.

this
cross.png

I haven't.

this
cross.png

That doesnt mean he was a nazi. You people and your paranoia are going to ruin everything.

I haven't.

this
cross.png

That doesnt mean he was a nazi. You people and your paranoia are going to ruin everything.

i dont know if he was a "nazi" he was a white nationalist likely. thats the white power sign.

I haven't.

I got out of it most of the time. I even talked to some a few words. I didnt said they are monsters, I dont hate anyone not even white supremacists if they dont attack me verbally or physically or try to harm me. But its wrong that I never met one. It was claimed I never met one, when I often met one.
Do you know that the Celtic Cross originated around the 9th century and it is Christian symbol? Just like the crooked cross originated a few millennia ago in the land of your gypsy ancestors. Do you know, and you gypsies should know since your ancestry is rooted in India, that the crooked cross represents the primordial swirling in the creation of Universe and it is crooked because of the intensity of swirling bent the arms? Symbology is an interesting thing.

this
cross.png

i dont know if he was a "nazi" he was a white nationalist likely. thats the white power sign.
The Celtic Cross, I just posted about it. Nazi sign? Interesting. I did not know there were Nazis in the 9th Century in Ireland. Learning something new every day.

I haven't.

Do you know that the Celtic Cross originated around the 9th century and it is Christian symbol? Just like the crooked cross originated a few millennia ago in the land of your gypsy ancestors. Do you know, and you gypsies should know since your ancestry is rooted in India, that the crooked cross represents the primordial swirling in the creation of Universe and it is crooked because of the intensity of swirling bent the arms? Symbology is an interesting thing.

Now its used by white supremacists, white nationalists etc. It doesnt matter how it originated. Stop twisting things. So he was just a pious christian?

this
cross.png

The Celtic Cross, I just posted about it. Nazi sign? Interesting. I did not know there were Nazis in the 9th Century in Ireland. Learning something new every day.

So this dude was not a neo-nazi but a pious christian?

Now its used by white supremacists, white nationalists etc. It doesnt matter how it originated. Stop twisting things. So he was just a pious christian?
He could have been a pious Christian, he could have been a Heavy Metal fan Mein Zigeuner Freund. You should've asked him. Now, you are saying I am twisting things. Are you saying that people cannot use the thousands of years old symbology of their ancestors because you disapprove it?

He could have been a pious Christian, he could have been a Heavy Metal fan Mein Zigeuner Freund. You should've asked him. Now, you are saying I am twisting things. Are you saying that people cannot use the thousands of years old symbology of their ancestors because you disapprove it?

I never said he cannot wear it, its not illegal so he can wear it. If I approve or disapprove doesnt matter. But he was a white supremacist. The cross and the overall outlook gave him away. Dont call me "Mein Zigeuner friend". Im not your friend, and Zigeuner is a deragatory term, I dont call you "My cracker friend". Or "My honkey friend". We are not friends, white boy.

Forum List

Back