White Woman Calls Police on 8 Year Old Black Child For Selling Bottled Water

Have you ever called the police on someone who wasn't breaking the law just to cause them trouble?

• Yes but I was mistaken - I thought they were breaking the law

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes and I'd do it again

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Never

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2018
Alison Ettel, ‘Permit Patty’: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Alison Ettel is the woman who called police on a elementary school-age San Francisco girl hoping to sell water to baseball fans in front of her apartment building Friday. The girl’s mother captured it on her cell phone and posted it to Instagram. Ettel, who can be seen on her phone calling police, tries to hide when she realizes she’s being recorded by the girl’s mother.

Ettel has deleted her Facebook and it appears her personal Instagram but not the one for her weed business.

Now known virally as #PermitPatty, Ettel has two master’s degrees, one in urban planning, owns a medical marijuana business, was an equity trader and was a Brookings Institution researcher.

Ettel, 44, is not unlike so-called #BBQBecky, the woman who called police on a black family having a cookout in a park in Oakland, who too was a well-educated white woman calling police on black people doing ordinary every day things.

Here’s what you need to know:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Alison Ettel is the woman who called police on a elementary school-age San Francisco girl hoping to sell water to baseball fans in front of her apartment building Friday. The girl’s mother captured it on her cell phone and posted it to Instagram. Ettel, who can be seen on her phone calling police, tries to hide when she realizes she’s being recorded by the girl’s mother.

Ettel has deleted her Facebook and it appears her personal Instagram but not the one for her weed business.

Now known virally as #PermitPatty, Ettel has two master’s degrees, one in urban planning, owns a medical marijuana business, was an equity trader and was a Brookings Institution researcher.

Ettel, 44, is not unlike so-called #BBQBecky, the woman who called police on a black family having a cookout in a park in Oakland, who too was a well-educated white woman calling police on black people doing ordinary every day things.

Geez what a stiff. I can't believe she owns a weed business. She should try some of her product, to calm her stupid ass down.

Geez what a stiff. I can't believe she owns a weed business. She should try some of her product, to calm her stupid ass down.

Putting people out there like that is not cool, man.

There was a time in our country when it seems that it was understood that calling 911 was to summon assistance in the case of an "emergency".

I neglected to mention that the article indicates that the police didn't bother to show up. I wonder who else she's called the police on?

Welcome to "Trumps America". I suppose that the daughters Mom should be happy that her child was not shot.

SMGDH.

When Extremely Dangerous 8 Year Old Girls Break Laws!!! illegally selling water without a permit we need justice swift and sure!

illegally selling water without a permit?”
You gotta be kidding me.

I am sure the po' old' cracker lady was upset over the noise. I mean who wouldn't be upset over an 8 year old outside their building yelling and selling water? I mean crap! What should we do, tune it out? And after the building mangers refused to take action against that extremely dangers criminal posing as an entrepreneur - our Great White Hope Sister did what all good and decent people do, she called the cops on the dastardly law breaker

We are a nation of laws!

An 8-year-old tried selling water for a trip to Disneyland. A white woman threatened to call police.

'#PermitPatty': Video of woman appearing to call cops on 8-year-old girl goes viral

Putting people out there like that is not cool, man.
#fuckher it's public you dope

quotes:
{ Ettel has deleted her Facebook and it appears her personal Instagram but not the one for her weed business.

}

Can you imagine if the little girl were selling bottled water while barbecuing? It would be the invasion of Normandy all over. Could be that Trump is eyeing sending her to a concentration camp on the border as part of the MS-13 water bottle gang.

WTF is wrong with people.

Funny how Trump World is uniting people on usmb who would usually be fighting each other over other things?

I'm thinking this is Donnie's election strategy, except it's as confusing as his hair

When Extremely Dangerous 8 Year Old Girls Break Laws!!! illegally selling water without a permit we need justice swift and sure!

illegally selling water without a permit?”
You gotta be kidding me.

I am sure the po' old' cracker lady was upset over the noise. I mean who wouldn't be upset over an 8 year old outside their building yelling and selling water? I mean crap! What should we do, tune it out? And after the building mangers refused to take action against that extremely dangers criminal posing as an entrepreneur - our Great White Hope Sister did what all good and decent people do, she called the cops on the dastardly law breaker

We are a nation of laws!

An 8-year-old tried selling water for a trip to Disneyland. A white woman threatened to call police.

'#PermitPatty': Video of woman appearing to call cops on 8-year-old girl goes viral
Loud obnoxious colored people? Yeah, that happens now and then including to non-colored people.

You 'on know? You betta axe somebody. :)
I"m asking you since you wrote it.

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2018/06/alison-ettel-permit-patty-lady-buds/
One reason this incident has gotten attention is that it is the latest in a series of stories about white people calling police on black people who are just living their lives—such as the Yale student who called police on a fellow graduate student who was napping. These kinds of racist calls to police are quite common.

Ettel was interviewed by HuffPost, and said the girl was “screaming about what they were selling,” and said, “I had been putting up with this for hours, and I just snapped.”

She added:

“It was stupid. I completely regret that I handled that so poorly. It was completely stress-related, and I should have never confronted her. That was a mistake, a complete mistake. Please don’t make me sound horrible.”

Ettel founded a company called Treat Well, which says it "
provide the highest quality cannabis products for both people and animals” because of “the need for high quality, consistency and easy titration in cannabis-infused products.”

She is listed as one of the six women being followed for an in-production documentary that says it “follows the journey of six female entrepreneurs,” ranging from “multi-generational farmers to visionary entrepreneurs to medicinal marijuana activists.”

The documentary is seeking independent funding, and its page on Film Independent describes Ettel like this:

“Alison Ettel left her successful job on Wall Street after medical marijuana helped her out of a life-threatening coma.”

The documentary’s website says:

“Lady Buds is the story of six women who are transitioning from the black market to the legal market in the cannabis industry in California. From farmers to entrepreneurs to activists, these modern-day superheroes put principles before profits and challenge the cultural stigma around cannabis as they ‘come out of the shadows and into the light.'”

There is, of course, tremendous irony in someone selling marijuana—which is legal in California but illegal under federal law—calling the police on a kid selling water.

Update: Alison Ettel dropped from Lady Buds film
Sunday, June 24, 9:30 a.m. ET: The director of the documentary, Chris Russo, posted to Facebook and Instagram a message that said, in part,

“I am completely shocked, appalled and saddened by Alison Ettel’s actions. Alison Ettel does not represent the values I possess as a queer, female filmmaker nor does she represent the values of this film.”

In a second post, she wrote:

“To clarify our previous statement, Alison Ettel is no longer affiliated with the documentary ‘Lady Buds’ due to her racist and divisive actions. Our project is committed to social justice and there is no room for hate or discrimination in society, the cannabis industry, or our film. We are removing all content that remotely promotes her or her business from our various platforms and will be removing her storyline from the film and all film materials.”

This story’s lead and its headline have been updated to reflect that.​

Last edited:

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2018/06/alison-ettel-permit-patty-lady-buds/
One reason this incident has gotten attention is that it is the latest in a series of stories about white people calling police on black people who are just living their lives—such as the Yale student who called police on a fellow graduate student who was napping. These kinds of racist calls to police are quite common.

Ettel was interviewed by HuffPost, and said the girl was “screaming about what they were selling,” and said, “I had been putting up with this for hours, and I just snapped.”

She added:

“It was stupid. I completely regret that I handled that so poorly. It was completely stress-related, and I should have never confronted her. That was a mistake, a complete mistake. Please don’t make me sound horrible.”

Ettel founded a company called Treat Well, which says it “provide the highest quality cannabis products for both people and animals” because of “the need for high quality, consistency and easy titration in cannabis-infused products.”

She is listed as one of the six women being followed for an in-production documentary that says it follows the journey of six female entrepreneurs,” ranging from “multi-generational farmers to visionary entrepreneurs to medicinal marijuana activists.”

The documentary is seeking independent funding, and its page on Film Independent describes Ettel like this:

“Alison Ettel left her successful job on Wall Street after medical marijuana helped her out of a life-threatening coma.”

“Lady Buds is the story of six women who are transitioning from the black market to the legal market in the cannabis industry in California. From farmers to entrepreneurs to activists, these modern-day superheroes put principles before profits and challenge the cultural stigma around cannabis as they ‘come out of the shadows and into the light.'”

There is, of course, tremendous irony in someone selling marijuana—which is legal in California but illegal under federal law—calling the police on a kid selling water.

Sunday, June 24, 9:30 a.m. ET: The director of the documentary, Chris Russo, posted to Facebook and Instagram a message that said, in part,

“I am completely shocked, appalled and saddened by Alison Ettel’s actions. Alison Ettel does not represent the values I possess as a queer, female filmmaker nor does she represent the values of this film.”

“To clarify our previous statement, Alison Ettel is no longer affiliated with the documentary ‘Lady Buds’ due to her racist and divisive actions. Our project is committed to social justice and there is no room for hate or discrimination in society, the cannabis industry, or our film. We are removing all content that remotely promotes her or her business from our various platforms and will be removing her storyline from the film and all film materials.”

This story’s lead and its headline have been updated to reflect that.
What was your point again?

She added:

Ettel founded a company called Treat Well, which says it “provide the highest quality cannabis products for both people and animals” because of “the need for high quality, consistency and easy titration in cannabis-infused products.”

She is listed as one of the six women being followed for an in-production documentary that says it follows the journey of six female entrepreneurs,” ranging from “multi-generational farmers to visionary entrepreneurs to medicinal marijuana activists.”

You too scared to answer?

She added:

You too scared to answer?

More like can't be arsed. :04:

Stupid people tend to dial 911.

Why is this in the racist sub forum?
Goddamn, what a race baiting moron!

Forum List

Back