White Woman Murdered By Negro Cop In Minneapolis

Status
Not open for further replies.

etchopost

Rookie
Jul 28, 2017
I'm sure you have all heard about it. I'm surprised that there isn't anything around here about it. Maybe there was. But because it wasn't about a White cop shooting a black woman, it was deleted.

This is the latest story (likely BS) I've heard. The woman who called the police walked up from behind the cop car and slapped it before continuing on to the drivers side window. Now if they had actually had been under attack, like the negro cop passenger supposedly thought, there should have been shattered glass or at least more slaps (shots) to make him think so. At least, enough to use deadly force.

Also, I hear almost nothing about the driver. Was he a negro too? The cop who did the shooting isn't talking. And apparently the cop driving isn't talking either. At least not much. I bet if they were in jail instead of paid vacation, they might be a little more apt to talk.

Now if the murdered woman had slapped the back of the cop car, don't you think the driver would have glanced into his side rear view mirror and seen that there was no threat? Giving him time to deflect the passengers gun enough to save the woman? Another thing I haven't heard is if the driver drew his weapon also.

I have to wonder if this murder was planned for some reason. Which is why their body cameras were turned off. It would also be interesting to know when they were turned off.

Guilty or "innocent," I wonder how many people out there would think that this is the right way to handle the matter.
lyXVk1W.jpg

There are already threads on this, its old news. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back