white woman with no lips, how does she dare speak racism??

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
GOP Senator Who Made ‘Hanging’ Remark Attended ‘Segregated’ Academy
Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith recently drew criticism for remarks condoning public hangings and the Confederacy.
5bf478072100009b06ca2866.png

Every time I see photo's of this mop, I keep asking myself, where the hell is her lips? She's just a face with a slit on it.

No lips or brains. We should build a wall around Mississippi and the rest of the former traitor slave states to keep those people right where they are.

Oh Goody! Yet another Racist Race Baiting thread started by a Racist Race Baiting Race Baiter!

GOP Senator Who Made ‘Hanging’ Remark Attended ‘Segregated’ Academy
Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith recently drew criticism for remarks condoning public hangings and the Confederacy.
5bf478072100009b06ca2866.png

Every time I see photo's of this mop, I keep asking myself, where the hell is her lips? She's just a face with a slit on it.

Hispanic women are vastly superior over Black women.

They might have lips, and butts nearly as big as Blacks, but better shaped.

Keep in mind about 80% of Hispanic women are feminine, as opposed to like 10% of Black women.

If I went exotic, I'd rather go Hispanic, I see little value in going "Black"

Hyde-Smith practices the new racism of the right: nothing blatant or obvious, but racism nonetheless, with the same fear of, and contempt for, minorities, and the same desire to disadvantage minorities through force of law.

Forum List

Back