White women can't get enough of negros....even on tv

Are you sure it isn't the other way around and the brothers can't stand the sisters?
Oh, they hate on us big time.....but what does it say about you!! You got the kick ass jobs, the clout, the gold card, the house, the car, the white skin, the education, you got it all.....and yet....a nigga on a bike, with one good tooth, has a better chance of snatching up one of your bitches, than you do....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....oh and just for the record, nothing and I mean nothing is more easy to get panties down around ankles, than a white girl, that is just fact....own it!!

OH now I understand. Is that why Michael Jackson turned himself into a white woman before he died?
Only in America can a poor black boy grow up to be a rich white woman.

Are you sure it isn't the other way around and the brothers can't stand the sisters?
Oh, they hate on us big time.....but what does it say about you!! You got the kick ass jobs, the clout, the gold card, the house, the car, the white skin, the education, you got it all.....and yet....a nigga on a bike, with one good tooth, has a better chance of snatching up one of your bitches, than you do....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....oh and just for the record, nothing and I mean nothing is more easy to get panties down around ankles, than a white girl, that is just fact....own it!!
You must be a victim of something...
Dude, I'm 60 years old.....listen, it just pains me to see white trash always complaining about black people when your Cedar mops can't seem to get enough of them......I mean, its just weird to me, to see white women talking shit about nigga's when they around their own, but would drop a pantie in a heart beat behind closed doors...face it, ww are whore;s

Are you a black bitch dear?

My dick is white but I am into blacks. I don't mind if white girls have race relations workshops.

I have known plenty Black women that have dropped their panties for my white ass!

Let me teach everyone a little about women. They rarely say what they think and they rarely think what they say. Hehehe.

Especially when it comes to the word "no". Hehe.

What makes you think we consider them our bitches?

We don't be owning on no white womens.

And yet black women flock to white guys to be treated better.
It be pissin' Tigger and FBJ off like a mutha fucker.

The OP'er write like it is a insult to those like me that he or she were able to get a white female to drop her panties when in reality sex is sex and the skin color matter not to me when I am getting some strange!

( Yes I am white )

You want us to "own" it?

Own what?

When you gonna own the chillinz you produce?

The OP'er write like it is a insult to those like me that he or she were able to get a white female to drop her panties when in reality sex is sex and the skin color matter not to me when I am getting some strange!

( Yes I am white )
Skin color matters, also black skin is firmer so better actually.

You must be a victim of something...
Dude, I'm 60 years old.....listen, it just pains me to see white trash always complaining about black people when your Cedar mops can't seem to get enough of them......I mean, its just weird to me, to see white women talking shit about nigga's when they around their own, but would drop a pantie in a heart beat behind closed doors...face it, ww are whore;s
Every time you start one of the hate whitey threads... It is you complaining.

( Yes I am white )
Skin color matters, also black skin is firmer so better actually.

White, Black or other does not matter to me. It is the woman that I am enjoying myself with that matters.

As a black female comedian once said, 'I married a white dude cuz I needed to get some bills paid'.

Forum List

Back