White women surging the Dems in midterm

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Indeed, most women would not tolerate any abrogation of their rights. Most women support Abortion Rights and no woman in 2022 would agree with any male supremacy.

Sadly Progressive men accept female supremacy. They vote for the the party that views them as oppressors. They vote for the party which supports arresting male victims of Domestic Violence. They vote for the party which supports Presumption of Guilt for men accused of Sexual Misconduct.

I agree with Progressives on 80% of issues, but I view them as the enemy.

Apparently huge issues like the horrible economy, crime surge , illegal invasion and inflation mean zero to them

That god women can vote
Shocker

Theyre also the official spokespersons of black people

Abortion was also the top issue for 13% of Americans in deciding their vote for Congress, the poll found, trailing only the economy (16%) while leading inflation (11%), border security (7%), and gun violence (3%).

Women take their rights seriously. Can anyone blame them?

Sadly few men take their rights seriously. How can they vote for those who want male victims of Domestic Violence to be arrested?

"Feel good" politics versus "feel angry". Neither are an intelligent way to manage a democratic republic.

No, but i got a fat cock. Do you have one of those? If not, then maybe you should be quiet. :dunno:
I have a womb, and I'm pro choice. You should be quiet, you don't know if and or buts about it, how women feel. No you have fat cock, what do you know about women!!

Last edited:
Nothing pisses people off more than a government ban or perception of a right taken away.

The Supreme Court may very well have reduced the red wave into ripples.

I have a womb, and I'm pro choice. You should be quiet, you don't know if and or buts about it, how women feel.
Oh, so since im not a woman, i shouldnt talk about it? Does that mean that non republicans cant talk about republican issues too, or are women the only group with these rules?

All men, you know nothing about women. They don't like to be told what to do, its between her doctor and herself. They don't want men dictating to them.

Women stand your pro-choice stand your ground. All pro-lifers are delirious.

All men, you know nothing about women. They don't like to be told what to do, its between her doctor and herself. They don't want men dictating to them.
I feel that if you want the option for abortion then you should not be allow to have child support if you decide to keep the child and are not married!

You control your body and so many of you women use your body to entrap a man into paying for a mistake that you could get rid of easily!

Now you will say no and the man should be enslaved to you and forced to do as you want, but it is your body and you made the choice to abort or keep the child and if you keep the child then you own all the responsibilities that come with it and not the man!

Again, you will disagree and proclaim men should pay you for being a whore and him being a dumb male Whore!

If you lack the ability to give birth, you have no right to dictate what women do with their body concerning health care.
And you have no right to tell a man he should pay for the mistake that the woman keeps so she can enslave that man.

Her body, so her choice and that mean she pays for her mistake in life!

Also you can’t define a woman, so you can not define a womb or birth either.

I am taking a shit, so I can claim I am giving birth to a real live shit!

And you have no right to tell a man he should pay for the mistake that the woman keeps so she can enslave that man.

Her body, so her choice and that mean she pays for her mistake in life!

Also you can’t define a woman, so you can not define a womb or birth either.

I am taking a shit, so I can claim I am giving birth to a real live shit!
The man bears no responsibility? That's bullshit.

Forum List

Back