Whitehouse praises Obama's choice of Biden

Had me fooled. I thought bush had finally flipped his noodle. :)

I think it is Kirk that has "flipped his noodle" lol :D

Sen. Whitehouse is a Democrat ... why wouldn't he, Kirk? lol

The President is probably sitting in the White House (or at Crawford) saying he cant believe how nuts the Democrats are for putting up the Obama Biden ticket. I know I am laughing at it.

The President is probably sitting in the White House (or at Crawford) saying he cant believe how nuts the Democrats are for putting up the Obama Biden ticket. I know I am laughing at it.

Such a deep thinker you are....

Just like Bush.

Bush thinking? that suspends the suspension of willing disbelief.

bush has his problems trying to keep Laurie at home. Word is the boy is hitting the bottle again and Laura is not happy.

It seems since she has to live with him, she should be the one hitting the bottle...huh?

Obama bin Biden

Change you can decieve in.

Buit you've never been right about anything...so I figure your thinking it was bad... is a good thing.

Yours isn't the vote Obama is aiming for.... nor would you folk at the fringes of the right ever vote for him...

So no one really cares if you think he was a good choice. No offense.

Just like Bush.

It doesnt take much thinking to realize how putting two people with big egos and who think they are God's give to mankind on the same ticket a recipe for trouble. That's what makes it so funny. You guys think you have picked the best nuanced ticket of all time. So much so that you guys miss the obvious problems you guys have.

Your pride is blinding you to what are seriously problems with an Obama Biden ticket. The biggest being Biden's "experience" emphasizes the inexperience of Obama.

You can insult my intelligence all you want. I don't really care. It's not going to change the reality that your ticket has major problems that you refuse to acknowledge. And I am sure when you guys lose again in November you guys are going to claim that the election was stolen. That McCain cheated or that Obama only lost because America is racist. You will never admit the real problem is yourself.

Buit you've never been right about anything...so I figure your thinking it was bad... is a good thing.

Yours isn't the vote Obama is aiming for.... nor would you folk at the fringes of the right ever vote for him...

So no one really cares if you think he was a good choice. No offense.

You're wrong Jillian. I think Biden was a great choice. For us. I welcome the Obama-Biden ticket.

BTW. You are not the mainstream of America so dont bother pretending it.

Just like Bush.

:eusa_hand: I don't know ... I could be :cuckoo: but I think if you had actually read the original link (you provided), before making a comment ... it would have made more sense to you. No? :eusa_eh:

I find it just a little disingenuous to listen to Biden talk about how out of touch McCain is while deplaning a 50 million dollar private Gulfstream. Osama parroting the same bullshit, while burning 1200 gallons of jet fuel per hour in his 757, is even more full of it.

Democrats pretending that they feel the pain of the common man is so ridiculous it's not even funny. The only time they may show up in an impoverished neighborhood, their heavily secured caravan of limos with the ultra dark tint, will be lost on their way to Ruth Chris. Their chauffeurs would promptly be fired for forcing them to get within a breath of their so called constituents.

:eusa_hand: I don't know ... I could be :cuckoo: but I think if you had actually read the original link (you provided), before making a comment ... it would have made more sense to you. No? :eusa_eh:

Sense and Kirk in the same sentence, what the hell is this world coming to?:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back