Whiteness” Presenters Rip NRA, Trump, FOX, Cruz, Rush, Say All Mass Shooters White Males

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
so this is what they teach our children and you are paying for? so biased and the stenotype is astounding. a few MORE VIDEOs at the site. Parents today need to have their children Deprogrammed from this little : COMMIE camps called schools

snip:
“Whiteness” Presenters Rip NRA, Trump, FOX, Cruz, Rush, Say All Mass Shooters White Males

April 7, 2016 by Michael Strickland

While giving a presentation on hierarchy and busting hierarchy as part of “whiteness history month” at Portland Community College, presenters Harriet and Charlotte Childress went on a rant about the NRA and white males, saying that there are no mass shooters of any other demographic. They also talk about the psychology involved in debating single issue subjects by NOT talking about the issue, and instead framing it in as an evil hierarchy of some sort.

Earlier in the event, they said that “clueless” Republicans who support who support Donald Trump or Ted Cruz, and listen to Rush Limbaugh and watch FOX news are “conservators of hierarchy”, while showing comic strips that mock the stereotypical conservative.

all of it here:
"Whiteness" Presenters Rip NRA, Trump, FOX, Cruz, Rush, Say All Mass Shooters White Males - Progressives Today

Last edited:
hang on a minute, I thought we were now supposed to be redefining mass shootings as those in which more than one person ends up with a hole in them.

whitey ain't leading according to that definition....

hang on a minute, I thought we were now supposed to be redefining mass shootings as those in which more than one person ends up with a hole in them.

Or even in the top 1%, for that matter.

Of course whitey is leading according to that definition. While someone is laying it on a bit thick its a known fact most mass shooters are low hanging fruit white males enraged at affirmative action and white women sleeping with Black guys.

Matter of Fact you're mad at the facts

You Communists never present facts.

What is a "mass shooting," Comrade? Your little tin god redefined it to make more of them. What was the impact on the demographic of mass shooters? (hint, it made 99% of them black.)

Even if we use the rational definition in place before his royal fuckardedness, the two commie kunts are openly lying.

Lee Boyd Malvo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
John Allen Muhammad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lying is what leftists do, when they can engage in racism, the lying runs off the scale.

Of course whitey is leading according to that definition. While someone is laying it on a bit thick its a known fact most mass shooters are low hanging fruit white males enraged at affirmative action and white women sleeping with Black guys.

well that explains black male shooter's rage also then I would think. Being kept down by The Man and all the black women looking for an Audi kinda love out in the lily-white suburbs...

well that explains black male shooter's rage also then I would think. Being kept down by The Man and all the black women looking for an Audi kinda love out in the lily-white suburbs...
Black guys dont worry about women. They pretty much have their pick from all races. Since I am not a shooter I wouldnt know what the motives were for Black shooters other than discrimination. We do know from reading the manifestos of those white boys that Black men digging out their women really hurts them.

Why would I do that? If you dont know the definition of Mass shooter then why should I take time to have a discussion with someone on that topic?

Answer: I wont.

If you chose to stop playing stupid holler at me

"White men have much to discuss about mass shootings"

"This was the name of the article, 'we' didn't come up with it...the editorial staff at Washington did"

ohp! Noooooo. And she throws her hands in the air as if they arent all part of the same death cult.

stalker troll are out harassing people. vor and his sidekick
clear.png
Funny x 1
Carla_Danger

ran across this. good grief "manor"?

snip:
College’s Black Power Forum Ejects Whites At “WHITENESS MONTH” EVENT (VIDEO)

April 7, 2016 by Michael Strickland

Tuesday’s festivities at Portland Community College’s “whiteness history month” incorporated a series called “Black Love“, which featured several breakout workshops with titles such as “Colorism”, “Black Founding Fathers”, and “Self Defense/Discussion”. Signs outside the rooms at the college read “Please respect that this workshop is for Black and African identified folks exploring their Blackness in a healthy and community based manor.”

all of it here:
College's Black Power Forum Ejects Whites At "WHITENESS MONTH" EVENT (VIDEO) - Progressives Today

Black guys dont worry about women. .

And that's why all the good ones don't worry about them either.....

Forum List

Back