Whites Have Been Given The Wealth the Have Today By the Government

So let me put it to you this way since you seem to believe in what's called Teflon history.

There are approximately 230 million whites living in this country. 93 million live on homestead land given out 150-160 years ago. That land is an asset that accumulates wealth. 99 percent of all homestead land given by the government during the Homestead Act went to whites. 246 million acreas to 1.6 million white familes. That's free stuff given to whites by the government. Free stuff that approximately 40 percent of all whites living today still use to increase wealth. So you see, this old stale tired that was in the past line is without merit when you consider the facts.

https://openscholarship.wustl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1045&context=csd_research"]The Homestead Act: A Major Asset-Building Policy in American History
That "free" homestead land was raw prairie. It was about as far from prime farm land as you could get. The vast majority of those farmsteads failed and often the homesteaders died from starvation, cold or hostile Indians. The few that survived earned every penny they have made and provide the food that you eat today. Just like the settlers that moved into the raw wildernesses of New York state, Connecticut, Ohio, Kentucky and most of the other eastern and mid-western states and developed land from nothing but savage infested wilderness into producing farmland. I don't know where you live, but unless it's New York city or New Orleans, at one time your home was a howling wilderness that mostly white people bled and sweated to turn into civilized cities and suburbs.

So let me put it to you this way since you seem to believe in what's called Teflon history.

There are approximately 230 million whites living in this country. 93 million live on homestead land given out 150-160 years ago. That land is an asset that accumulates wealth. 99 percent of all homestead land given by the government during the Homestead Act went to whites. 246 million acreas to 1.6 million white familes. That's free stuff given to whites by the government. Free stuff that approximately 40 percent of all whites living today still use to increase wealth. So you see, this old stale tired that was in the past line is without merit when you consider the facts.

https://openscholarship.wustl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1045&context=csd_research"]The Homestead Act: A Major Asset-Building Policy in American History

you are really very clueless---over those 140-160 years, the owners would have paid more in property tax than the property is worth. AND by the way, Im part white and bought my own land after working my ass off. Not my fault that you aren't bright enough to work for what you get.

1623373248633.png

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

The government has NEVER given me anything but lies and indifference.

I've NEVER been given anything FREE in my life! I've worked paycheck to paycheck, hand to mouth my whole life. Nobody has ever offered to help me. Nobody has ever given me any respect for anything I've done. But yet EVERYBODY wants what I can do with my skills and abilities, yet THEY expect them for FREE and refuse to pay me for my special skillset!!

I've never been able to own a home.
I've never had a new vehicle.
I've been homeless......TWICE.
I've gone without food because I can't afford it.
I've gone without medical needs because I can't afford it.

Fuck!!!! I'm half American Indian, and THAT DOESN'T GET ME FREE SHIT EITHER!!!

You fuktards that think whites have it made and get everything for FREE, are deranged!!

46dbsz.jpg

gdvljorrf2301.jpg

images

1al2gm.jpg

6cmg2vodlga51.jpg

white_privilege.jpg

In fact.............so far in my life in these United States of America.....

I have seen the EXACT OPPOSITE of white privilege!!!

Blacks get EVERYTHING HANDED TO THEM! All they have to do is WALK IN THE FUCKING DOOR OF A GOVERNMENT OFFICE AND GET FREE SHIT!!!

They get FREE FOOD, FREE RENT, FREE MEDICAL NEEDS, FREE, FREE, FREE, FREE!!!!

I can tell you for a FACT that Ngrs of this country live a fucking FINE, HIGH LIFE without having to WORK for anything!

I've sat in welfare waiting rooms for HOURS before, just to put in my application for a couple of months of food stamps because I lost my job.............all the while the Ngrs are driving up in their $60,000 SUV's, wearing $1200.00 track suits, $500 sneakers, LOADED with gold chains, gold teeth, and diamond rings that make Liz Taylors jewelry look like cheap dollar store garbage.......walk in right up to the counter and get handed a fucking HANDFUL of food stamp cards, and rent vouchers!!! NEVER waiting!

One bitch literally drove her fucking CADILLAC up to the front doors IN THE NO PARKING ZONE, and clip clopped into the welfare office in a FUR COAT, GUCCI STILETTOS, a DIOR dress, and more GOLD bracelets than I could count!!! She clip clopped up to the counter and said "I want my food stamps and vouchers". The clerk dipped under the counter and when she came back up, she had a wad of food stamp cards and vouchers and handed them over to this filthy Ngr bitch! Then she clip clopped her way out of the office and sped off in her fucking WHITE Cadillac!!

You have some fucking GALL and NERVE trying to preach "white" ANYTHING! You have NO FUCKING CLUE ABOUT REALITY in this country!!! You are a laughing stock, aside from being a moron and imbecile!

you are really very clueless---over those 140-160 years, the owners would have paid more in property tax than the property is worth. AND by the way, Im part white and bought my own land after working my ass off. Not my fault that you aren't bright enough to work for what you get.
No, what I am is correct.

The government has NEVER given me anything but lies and indifference.

I've NEVER been given anything FREE in my life! I've worked paycheck to paycheck, hand to mouth my whole life. Nobody has ever offered to help me. Nobody has ever given me any respect for anything I've done. But yet EVERYBODY wants what I can do with my skills and abilities, yet THEY expect them for FREE and refuse to pay me for my special skillset!!

I've never been able to own a home.
I've never had a new vehicle.
I've been homeless......TWICE.
I've gone without food because I can't afford it.
I've gone without medical needs because I can't afford it.

Fuck!!!! I'm half American Indian, and THAT DOESN'T GET ME FREE SHIT EITHER!!!

You fuktards that think whites have it made and get everything for FREE, are deranged!!

46dbsz.jpg

gdvljorrf2301.jpg

images

1al2gm.jpg

6cmg2vodlga51.jpg

white_privilege.jpg
Those memes don't and can't dispute the facts presented in the OP. And there is much, much, more.

Blacks get EVERYTHING HANDED TO THEM! All they have to do is WALK IN THE FUCKING DOOR OF A GOVERNMENT OFFICE AND GET FREE SHIT!!!

I can tell you for a FACT that Ngrs of this country live a fucking FINE, HIGH LIFE without having to WORK for anything!

I've sat in welfare waiting rooms for HOURS before, just to put in my application for a couple of months of food stamps because I lost my job.............all the while the Ngrs are driving up in their $60,000 SUV's, wearing $1200.00 track suits, $500 sneakers, LOADED with gold chains, gold teeth, and diamond rings that make Liz Taylors jewelry look like cheap dollar store garbage.......walk in right up to the counter and get handed a fucking HANDFUL of food stamp cards, and rent vouchers!!! NEVER waiting!

One bitch literally drove her fucking CADILLAC up to the front doors IN THE NO PARKING ZONE, and clip clopped into the welfare office in a FUR COAT, GUCCI STILETTOS, a DIOR dress, and more GOLD bracelets than I could count!!! She clip clopped up to the counter and said "I want my food stamps and vouchers". The clerk dipped under the counter and when she came back up, she had a wad of food stamp cards and vouchers and handed them over to this filthy Ngr bitch! Then she clip clopped her way out of the office and sped off in her fucking WHITE Cadillac!!

You have some fucking GALL and NERVE trying to preach "white" ANYTHING! You have NO FUCKING CLUE ABOUT REALITY in this country!!! You are a laughing stock, aside from being a moron and imbecile!
Your entire post is a lie. You have not seen that in "welfare" offices because there are no "welfare" offices. I worked with people on welfare training them to get jobs and all those $60,000 SUV's 1,200 dollar track suits and all that gold you are talking about zI never saw once in 25 years.

But whites did get 246 million acres of land for free and 40 percent of whites living today are still living on free land given to them by the government and use the value of that land and property built on it to futher accumulate wealth. Now thats 40 percent. Don't let me talk about the nearly 60 percent who were able to purchase homes with loans backed by the government which helped build suburbs blacks helped build and black tax dollars helped guarantee those loans for little white kids who today are grown ups taking about what the government didn't give them but has given everybody else.

Republicans are not the party of the rich, they are the party of everyone that's not a Democrat. Dems are blacks, Latinos, LGBT's, Muslims...that leaves white conservatives for the Republicans!

That was a very interesting read. Thank you for posting OP. The Homestead Act was not only a wealth building exercise, but it was also way to encourage migration into the interior of the Country. There can be little doubt that the generations that followed their forebears benefited greatly from the Homestead Act. I don’t know how that can be disputed. Unfortunately, freed blacks were not offered the same equal opportunities for such land, and when they were, the rug was pulled from under them or the law rescinded as occurred with the Southern Homestead Act. If Lincoln had not been assassinated history may have been different during reconstruction.

Then give them some of yours. You owe it to them.

You do own land, right?
With all due respect, think with the head that is on your neck. The OP was not asking anyone to give up anything. He was merely linking to an an article that described the history of the homestead act. I read the link from a historical perspective. It was very enlightening.

There is also truth that the homestead act created generational wealth. I don’t even know why that would be a controversial statement.

YOu don't see where he is going with this? Seriously? You think he is just making an interesting historical observation?

Actually they had to work for their 40 acres and a mule unlike all the people getting their housing paid for by Uncle Sam today.
They were given free land.

Right you are. The government gave me that bicycle you stole. Too bad you weren't white: They would have given you one too, and you wouldn't have had to steal one.
White Fragility response number 2.
How about free banana for life as repeartion

Black people are weak parasites you're always crying how oppressed you are
The only thing that's oppressing blacks is thier naturally occurring low iqs and laziness

Bananas and watermelon for life for the underprivileged cowardly weak retards maybe then they'll stop crying like the weakling babies they are ?
Nahhhhhhhhh

Actually they had to work for their 40 acres and a mule unlike all the people getting their housing paid for by Uncle Sam today.
They were given free land.

No they had to earn their free land.

Your entire post is a lie. You have not seen that in "welfare" offices because there are no "welfare" offices. I worked with people on welfare training them to get jobs and all those $60,000 SUV's 1,200 dollar track suits and all that gold you are talking about zI never saw once in 25 years.

But whites did get 246 million acres of land for free and 40 percent of whites living today are still living on free land given to them by the government and use the value of that land and property built on it to futher accumulate wealth. Now thats 40 percent. Don't let me talk about the nearly 60 percent who were able to purchase homes with loans backed by the government which helped build suburbs blacks helped build and black tax dollars helped guarantee those loans for little white kids who today are grown ups taking about what the government didn't give them but has given everybody else.
You are such a delusional little race hustler hoping for more government free money...

If you work at a welfare office--why don't you tell the idiots to get jobs instead of having kids. Welfare office/government bennie offices. Same thing but watch you go. My husband and I did toys for tots--lifer welfare hos get free chit for their kids and then whine their fucking asses off that the donated toys aren't good enough for their brood of welfare checks. And sorry dippy----------watch plenty of the welfare hos driving up demanding biggest and bestest toys in large fancy cars.

I haven't been given jackshit that wasn't available to everybody. I had to work hard to make a good living and a good retirement.

Don't try to blame me for the Negroes or anybody else being sorry shitheads.

Forum List

Back