"Whites Must Become A Minority to Atone for Racism"

It's almost like they want a race war.

Of course, they do, because that gives them the reason to seize more power, but still.

Talk about white guilt, talk about someone unqualified to lead America, talk about how bad hillary is and last but not least understand where this guy is coming from........

Hillary’s VP: Whites Must Become a “Minority” to Atone For Racism

after watching the video though, it seems as he only means a minority in 'situations' not necessarily as a population. I guess he feels that way because he's privileged and doesnt realize those 'situations' occur naturally every day. He comes off as kind of a Moron but I think id need a little more information to judge him as wanting to eliminate white people as the majority. On the other hand, it does seem to be a trend with democratic policy.

of the billions of human inhabitants on this planet, i'm pretty sure that white people are the minority.
of the billions of human inhabitants on this planet, i'm pretty sure that white people are the minority.

Yes, but not in America.....yet we are headed there due to our radical immigration policies...of course those consumed with white guilt have no problem with that and in fact think that would be or is a desirable goal.

If you are a elite...aka the modern day 'royalty' it probably would not affect you that much. However, if you are a member of the white working class...it will be disastrous as we are seeing already even though we have not fully arrived where we are currently headed.

I, for one, can't wait to become like Zimbabwe or South Africa, where whites have been marginalized politically, racism is legalized against whites, crime is rampant, and inflation is astronomical.

What possibly could go wrong?

Last edited:
why in the hell would anyone want a white minority country? give me one good reason

Theres some people who see it as leveling the playing field, but those are all enemies of the US

so what? I don't want to be like Brazil, only you sickos do

Half of the immigrants to
America this year were muslims......how much more stupid can we get?

Well, of course we can elect hillary.....can you just imagine who she would let in? One thing for sure...there would be very few of them that share our values.

There was a time before LBJ and the usual suspects that our immigration policy was geared to favor people that would actually help this nation...aka skilled immigrants, well educated immigrants, scientists etc.

Since the implementation of LBJ's radical immigration policy circa 1965 we began to favor 3rd world immigrants...who had only one thing to offer...a willingness to work cheap ....likewise all the illegal mexican immigrants.

This is not a sane policy....it is not a way to improve or build up a nation...it is a method to destroy a nation.....as obama promised....he would fundamentally change America.

so what? I don't want to be like Brazil, only you sickos do

Half of the immigrants to
America this year were muslims......how much more stupid can we get?

Not we. Them.

Talk about white guilt, talk about someone unqualified to lead America, talk about how bad hillary is and last but not least understand where this guy is coming from........

Hillary’s VP: Whites Must Become a “Minority” to Atone For Racism

Kaine is essentially a ditzy blond, and well illustrates the madness that is the Democratic Party.

Exactly what a moron, what a wimp!

We live in very perilous times....would anyone want a character like this in charge of defending America.....people best wake up.

This topic really gets to what is the heart of America's problem.....thinking that racism is the greatest evil on earth...that is what it comes down to....we got on this erroneous path back in the late fifties....with all the integration b.s....like that was a good thing, like that was what we needed....now the chickens have come home to roost and any sociologist worth his salt knows that integration has failed...and that it will never work...yet we keep pouring billions of tax dollars into programs trying to make it work....just more wasted taxpayer money.

Forum List

Back