"Whites Must Become A Minority to Atone for Racism"

Funny, even in the small town where I live by I have met some...

your small town means my argument is wrong? what a dipshit
No, you try to speak in absolutes when that is not the case at all...

yes it is the absolute case, it is not hard to examine the world, there are only so many countries to look at
Except that East Asian are living in the USA, ever hear of the Japanese? koreans?

they will not be the new majority moron
I never said the would..

Just teach them not to drop the flame...

you can't teach savages who want to implement their ways
I know, look what the Christians did to the Native American Indian population...

Let us be realistic...would you really like to wear feathers in your hair and run around nekid in da woods?
My tribe didn't run the woods naked....If you have ever tried it, your penis wouldn't be happy with you...

What is your tribe?
Cherokee..

so what, would you rather live in a tent and hunt buffalo?
I wouldn't have to worry about paying the electric bill...

nice argument, and here you are on the internet
That's the way things go...Can't stop technology just because a group of peoples were subjugated...

idiot, only the white man brought technology
Not true, since white man had destroyed or lost most of the ancients previous knowledge when Rome fell and Christianity with the power of Papacy ruled..

A lot of knowledge was lost when the Great Library in Alexandria was destroyed....but exactlly what that was is unknown.

Funny, even in the small town where I live by I have met some...

yes it is the absolute case, it is not hard to examine the world, there are only so many countries to look at
Except that East Asian are living in the USA, ever hear of the Japanese? koreans?

The Asians are smart and have a lot to contribute but not that trustworthy...tend to cling to identifying with and helping the old country....who do you think stole our nuclear secrets and much else for china?...in fact their entire military capability which is becoming awesome is mostly a ripoff aka stolen from us.
I believe you don't know any Asians..Since you have some really deep seated Archie Bunker ignorance emitting from your brain...

That's the way things go...Can't stop technology just because a group of peoples were subjugated...

Not true, since white man had destroyed or lost most of the ancients previous knowledge when Rome fell and Christianity with the power of Papacy ruled..

A lot of knowledge was lost when the Great Library in Alexandria was destroyed....but exactlly what that was is unknown.
Didn't seem to affect the Romans...

The Asians are smart and have a lot to contribute but not that trustworthy...tend to cling to identifying with and helping the old country....who do you think stole our nuclear secrets and much else for china?...in fact their entire military capability which is becoming awesome is mostly a ripoff aka stolen from us.
I believe you don't know any Asians..Since you have some really deep seated Archie Bunker ignorance emitting from your brain...

hehheh I have known a lot of Asians...I used to live in vegas.

no moron it is true, the white man developed everything from the renaissance until now, get a book and read

Talk about white guilt, talk about someone unqualified to lead America, talk about how bad hillary is and last but not least understand where this guy is coming from........

Hillary’s VP: Whites Must Become a “Minority” to Atone For Racism
He certainly did not say
"Whites Must Become A Minority to Atone for Racism" That's an interpretation and an incorrect one at that. Of course we all know the Right commonly misquotes, pulls quotes out of context to support whatever story they are trying to tell.

Last edited:
you can't teach savages who want to implement their ways
I know, look what the Christians did to the Native American Indian population...

Let us be realistic...would you really like to wear feathers in your hair and run around nekid in da woods?
My tribe didn't run the woods naked....If you have ever tried it, your penis wouldn't be happy with you...

What is your tribe?
Cherokee..
Cool.....I am part Cherokee mahself....1/8 'The Principal People' is dat waycist?

yeah, I see how whites invented gunpowder and the idea that boiled water kept people dying from bacteria...

I never said the would..

the new majority is what matters

I had Korean girlfriends when I went to the U of Arkanass(1988-89), and a Japanese girlfriend in OKC...(1980)

yeah, I see how whites invented gunpowder and the idea that boiled water kept people dying from bacteria...

you goddam dumbass, you have go back hundreds of years to find anything significant outside the white man, do we really have to go through modern science and technology? are you really that dumb?

I had Korean girlfriends when I went to the U of Arkanass(1988-89), and a Japanese girlfriend in OKC...(1980)

Go Razorbacks! I am from Arkansas mahself. Hope we aint cuzins.

I never said the would..

Whites are already a minority race in the world..and your point is?

Only if you be from western Benton county..

I never said the would..

Whites are already a minority race in the world..and your point is?

I live in the USA, that was the topic slow one

you goddam dumbass, you have go back hundreds of years to find anything significant outside the white man, do we really have to go through modern science and technology? are you really that dumb?

Oh he is just a 'contrarian'...did you see little big man? hehheh

Only if you be from western Benton county..

Nah...S.E. Arkansas

Forum List

Back