"Whites Must Become A Minority to Atone for Racism"

of the billions of human inhabitants on this planet, i'm pretty sure that white people are the minority.

Fucking and creating ADC babies is all the entertainment some people have.
Just teach them not to drop the flame...

you can't teach savages who want to implement their ways
I know, look what the Christians did to the Native American Indian population...

Let us be realistic...would you really like to wear feathers in your hair and run around nekid in da woods?

why in the hell would anyone want a white minority country? give me one good reason

Theres some people who see it as leveling the playing field, but those are all enemies of the US

there isn't a single white minority country on earth worth a damn except in east asia, and those are not the people coming here
Funny, even in the small town where I live by I have met some...

of the billions of human inhabitants on this planet, i'm pretty sure that white people are the minority.

I know, look what the Christians did to the Native American Indian population...

so what, would you rather live in a tent and hunt buffalo?

This topic really gets to what is the heart of America's problem.....thinking that racism is the greatest evil on earth...that is what it comes down to....we got on this erroneous path back in the late fifties....with all the integration b.s....like that was a good thing, like that was what we needed....now the chickens have come home to roost and any sociologist worth his salt knows that integration has failed...and that it will never work...yet we keep pouring billions of tax dollars into programs trying to make it work....just more wasted taxpayer money.
Don;t worry, before the slaves were freed, the hate was directed towards the Irish and Germans, and after the war it was hate of Jews and Italians...

why in the hell would anyone want a white minority country? give me one good reason

Theres some people who see it as leveling the playing field, but those are all enemies of the US

there isn't a single white minority country on earth worth a damn except in east asia, and those are not the people coming here

your small town means my argument is wrong? what a dipshit

I wouldn't have to worry about paying the electric bill...

This topic really gets to what is the heart of America's problem.....thinking that racism is the greatest evil on earth...that is what it comes down to....we got on this erroneous path back in the late fifties....with all the integration b.s....like that was a good thing, like that was what we needed....now the chickens have come home to roost and any sociologist worth his salt knows that integration has failed...and that it will never work...yet we keep pouring billions of tax dollars into programs trying to make it work....just more wasted taxpayer money.
Don;t worry, before the slaves were freed, the hate was directed towards the Irish and Germans, and after the war it was hate of Jews and Italians...

Ireland and Germany are much different than Syria and mexico

No, you try to speak in absolutes when that is not the case at all...

nice argument, and here you are on the internet

Who do you think were members of the anarchist movements of the 18th-19th century?

yes it is the absolute case, it is not hard to examine the world, there are only so many countries to look at

That's the way things go...Can't stop technology just because a group of peoples were subjugated...

Who do you think were members of the anarchist movements of the 18th-19th century?

dumb fuck, we live in 2016

yes it is the absolute case, it is not hard to examine the world, there are only so many countries to look at
Except that East Asian are living in the USA, ever hear of the Japanese? koreans?

That's the way things go...Can't stop technology just because a group of peoples were subjugated...

idiot, only the white man brought technology

Except that East Asian are living in the USA, ever hear of the Japanese? koreans?

they will not be the new majority moron

Let us be realistic...would you really like to wear feathers in your hair and run around nekid in da woods?
My tribe didn't run the woods naked....If you have ever tried it, your penis wouldn't be happy with you...

The Asians are smart and have a lot to contribute but not that trustworthy...tend to cling to identifying with and helping the old country....who do you think stole our nuclear secrets and much else for china?...in fact their entire military capability which is becoming awesome is mostly a ripoff aka stolen from us.

idiot, only the white man brought technology
Not true, since white man had destroyed or lost most of the ancients previous knowledge when Rome fell and Christianity with the power of Papacy ruled..

My tribe didn't run the woods naked....If you have ever tried it, your penis wouldn't be happy with you...

What is your tribe? Let me guess one of the 'contrarians'?

Forum List

Back