"Whites Must Become A Minority to Atone for Racism"

Yeah youre deflecting. You dont know because youre a dumb white cave chimp that thinks he can get away with deflecting. I wont allow you to..

Now please answer the question.

how times do I have to tell you, ya dense dumfuk, I don't know because I don't give a shit about what you say happened 2000 years ago
Well when you know let me know. The best I can figure out is that you are like monkeys. You are good at imitating but you dont understand the fundamentals behind what you do so you fuck it up. No wonder you had to learn civilization twice and still cant get it right.

Now you sound like a fucking moron. Intelligent people know that human beings are all capable of creativity except for you. You believe only black people being some sort of pure race are capable of creating civilization. Theres a long list of advancement and discovery on earth and plenty of credit to go around.

Of course all humans are capable of creativity. However since you have less melanin and strong neanderthal genes your creativity is limited. Again I ask why else have whites had to be taught civilization twice and still cant get it right when other races did so thousands of years before you left the caves of europe?

seeing how the first humans originated in Africa and traveled outward, it would be obvious black people should be more advanced being they have a greater head start, seeing how you are being competative about this. It would not be supprising if they wrote the first letters or made math equations. They should have if they had a 100,000 year head start. Yet, it was the "newcomers" who's airplane you fly in, or the computer you type on, cell phones, satellites. none of that came out of Africa. I'm not saying one culture is deficient, but as I said before, humans create as the need arises, it has less to do with race as you make it out to be. Or are Africans just slow learners?
Africans lived in a natural resource rich environment, they had no need to develop the same things Europeans did who faced the effects of Ice Age, dwindling crops and poor soil. They were forced to be sea farers which also gave a need for increased technology for survival. It gave them actually an unfair advantage over their African counterparts when it came to developments in technology but it was out of necessity. Only people like you think this has something to do with melanin levels. Maybe you should think about moving back to the caves ,

speaking of that, many people on earth lived in caves, I for one don't hold it against them, it made perfectly good sense at the time but not to the extent to which you pretend. Though in Turkey, ancient people made underground cities.

Cave dweller - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
None of the stuff you mentioned occurred without the help and foundation of Blacks and other races. Not one thing. Whites are only good a copying like I mentioned before or building on what has already been invented. Original thought doesnt seem to visit them as often as it does other races. You say Africans had no need to develop yet they did and built things whites are still trying to figure out. Whites were in a resource deprived area and absolutely had to develop but nothing occurred until other races helped them. Face it. If its not the bio conductor melanin then you are just admitting white people are dumb as rocks.

more like a 100 years if at all, they will not be economical within 15

you do have a point though, white productivity is what has allowed us to support others, maybe productivity can take off...

Here are some URLs to some very informative stories..
Autonomous Strong AI robots are going to be available very soon, within the next 5 years.

Half of All Americans will own a Robot within 5 years
Zoltan Istvan: 'Half of Americans Will Probably Have a Robot in Their House' Within 5 Years - Breitbartfacebook&utm_medium=social

Scientists ponder how to create Strong AI that wont kill us
Scientists Ponder How to Create Artificial Intelligence That Won’t Destroy Us

Strong AI advances of recent times
AI learns and recreates Nobel-winning physics experiment

A Robot Has Passed The Self-Awareness Test

seeing how the first humans originated in Africa and traveled outward, it would be obvious black people should be more advanced being they have a greater head start, seeing how you are being competative about this. It would not be supprising if they wrote the first letters or made math equations.

No, actually it would be shocking.

What most people call 'blacks' today are subsaharan tribes, mostly related to Bantu, though Eastern Africa has a lot of nonBantu still around.

The Egyptians developed math and were Semetic, not Bantu or anything else other than semetic. And that is caucasian.

The problem the blacks had in developing stable civilization was that they did not have areas with frontier boundraies or obstacles like mountain ranges and such, except for Ethiopia, and Lesotho both of which survived as stable kingdoms well into the modern era.

seeing how the first humans originated in Africa and traveled outward, it would be obvious black people should be more advanced being they have a greater head start, seeing how you are being competative about this. It would not be supprising if they wrote the first letters or made math equations.

What most people call 'blacks' today are subsaharan tribes, mostly related to Bantu, though Eastern Africa has a lot of nonBantu still around.

The Egyptians developed math and were Semetic, not Bantu or anything else other than semetic. And that is caucasian.

The problem the blacks had in developing stable civilization was that they did not have areas with frontier boundraies or obstacles like mountain ranges and such, except for Ethiopia, and Lesotho both of which survived as stable kingdoms well into the modern era.
Why do you never know what you are talking about? 1 out of 3 African americans have egyptian genes and no they are not semitic. The Eyptians are out Ham like the Caananites, the Lybians/somalians and Nubians.

Why do you never know what you are talking about? 1 out of 3 African americans have egyptian genes and no they are not semitic. The Eyptians are out Ham like the Caananites, the Lybians/somalians and Nubians.
Really? It seems to me that most African Americans are from Somolia, Eritria, or Sudan lately.

Really? It seems to me that most African Americans are from Somolia, Eritria, or Sudan lately.
Those are nationalities not genes. Most of them have Egyptian and Hebrew genes due to the romans invading and driving them south and west..

Those are nationalities not genes. Most of them have Egyptian and Hebrew genes due to the romans invading and driving them south and west..
There's no African American gene.

There's no African American gene.
I agree. Glad you got something right

how times do I have to tell you, ya dense dumfuk, I don't know because I don't give a shit about what you say happened 2000 years ago
Well when you know let me know. The best I can figure out is that you are like monkeys. You are good at imitating but you dont understand the fundamentals behind what you do so you fuck it up. No wonder you had to learn civilization twice and still cant get it right.

Now you sound like a fucking moron. Intelligent people know that human beings are all capable of creativity except for you. You believe only black people being some sort of pure race are capable of creating civilization. Theres a long list of advancement and discovery on earth and plenty of credit to go around.

Of course all humans are capable of creativity. However since you have less melanin and strong neanderthal genes your creativity is limited. Again I ask why else have whites had to be taught civilization twice and still cant get it right when other races did so thousands of years before you left the caves of europe?

seeing how the first humans originated in Africa and traveled outward, it would be obvious black people should be more advanced being they have a greater head start, seeing how you are being competative about this. It would not be supprising if they wrote the first letters or made math equations. They should have if they had a 100,000 year head start. Yet, it was the "newcomers" who's airplane you fly in, or the computer you type on, cell phones, satellites. none of that came out of Africa. I'm not saying one culture is deficient, but as I said before, humans create as the need arises, it has less to do with race as you make it out to be. Or are Africans just slow learners?
Africans lived in a natural resource rich environment, they had no need to develop the same things Europeans did who faced the effects of Ice Age, dwindling crops and poor soil. They were forced to be sea farers which also gave a need for increased technology for survival. It gave them actually an unfair advantage over their African counterparts when it came to developments in technology but it was out of necessity. Only people like you think this has something to do with melanin levels. Maybe you should think about moving back to the caves ,

speaking of that, many people on earth lived in caves, I for one don't hold it against them, it made perfectly good sense at the time but not to the extent to which you pretend. Though in Turkey, ancient people made underground cities.

None of the stuff you mentioned occurred without the help and foundation of Blacks and other races. Not one thing. Whites are only good a copying like I mentioned before or building on what has already been invented. Original thought doesnt seem to visit them as often as it does other races. You say Africans had no need to develop yet they did and built things whites are still trying to figure out. Whites were in a resource deprived area and absolutely had to develop but nothing occurred until other races helped them. Face it. If its not the bio conductor melanin then you are just admitting white people are dumb as rocks.

civilization after civilization, tribe after tribe has always built on what has been built before. There is usually some inspiration of what existed before, but you my friend are an Afrocentric Racist obviously. Blacks are not a race, whites are not a race, that is a social construct , in reality there are many sub divisions. Yes, some Africans on the continent developed more than others depending on their environment. The land of Egypt was an international trading hub, based on the delta location at the Mediteranean ocean. How people of that time mixed and traded ideas, YOU have absolutely no idea,only conjecture. we only have glimpses of that history because none of us were there. unfortunantly much of that history was lost in the burning of Alexandria.

As for your melanin theories, I think its really racist bullshit. If its true, than dark skinned black people should be much smarter, much better people than light skinned blacks, based on their degree of blackness.
I'm calling it racist bullshit. sorry U are blinded

Bill Gates liberal side is saving sub-sahara Africa, so guess what, they are set to breed another billion by 2050. That is insanity, they will ravage the environment down there and the problems they have now will be x10
Their high birth rate is to assure a readily available food supply.

Bill Gates liberal side is saving sub-sahara Africa, so guess what, they are set to breed another billion by 2050. That is insanity, they will ravage the environment down there and the problems they have now will be x10

We need to to bring birth control and abortion to Africa!

Africans had no 'need' to develop? yet we whites are constantly sending them cash and food today, LOL. It must be hard to maintain your sad little lies when the world around you is constantly reminding you how the black man is a failure

Their high birth rate is to assure a readily available food supply.

We need to to bring birth control and abortion to Africa!

sure, more government programs and control, so why even meddle in the first place if it only creates even more problems? they are low IQ folks who breed at high rates if you save them, one thing you are not doing is turning them into modern society by western standards

civilization after civilization, tribe after tribe has always built on what has been built before. There is usually some inspiration of what existed before, but you my friend are an Afrocentric Racist obviously. Blacks are not a race, whites are not a race, that is a social construct , in reality there are many sub divisions. Yes, some Africans on the continent developed more than others depending on their environment. The land of Egypt was an international trading hub, based on the delta location at the Mediteranean ocean. How people of that time mixed and traded ideas, YOU have absolutely no idea,only conjecture. we only have glimpses of that history because none of us were there. unfortunantly much of that history was lost in the burning of Alexandria.

As for your melanin theories, I think its really racist bullshit. If its true, than dark skinned black people should be much smarter, much better people than light skinned blacks, based on their degree of blackness.
I'm calling it racist bullshit. sorry U are blinded
See thats where you show your ignorance. Just because you have no idea doesnt mean I dont know from facts. You only see glimpses because you really believe the white propaganda you are force fed in school. I dont. I research. I talk to the people that know the truth. I hear the oral traditions passed down. I give all of that way more validity than your white historians who have been caught in lie after lie. I even believe the whites that say the same things I am saying. These whites know the truth as well and have written books on it.

My melanin facts are not theory. I'm not concerned if you think its racist. Just know its fact. Melanin is indeed a bio conductor. You dont have to take my word for it and no it has nothing to do with intelligence necessarily. You must have felt that twinge of inferiority to get that from what I said.

Melanin considered for bio-friendly electronics

"“There are very few examples of natural organic semiconductors and melanin was thought to be the very first example, demonstrated to be such in the early 70s,” said Professor Meredith."

Africans had no 'need' to develop? yet we whites are constantly sending them cash and food today, LOL. It must be hard to maintain your sad little lies when the world around you is constantly reminding you how the black man is a failure

Whites are only sending back the money they stole from resources in Africa. It must be hard for you to deal with the truth behind your inferiority complex. :laugh:

Whites are only sending back the money they stole from resources in Africa. It must be hard for you to deal with the truth behind your inferiority complex. :laugh:

how could whites steal from such smart and superior people? blacks must be really dumb to let others walk in and take their shit

how could whites steal from such smart and superior people? blacks must be really dumb to let others walk in and take their shit
Easy. The whites were liars and sneaky cowards. Black people had honor and ethics and never dreamed other people were unethical and cowardly liars. So what you think is dumb was just being naive to the savagery and lies of the white race.

Forum List

Back