"Whites Must Become A Minority to Atone for Racism"

"Overpopulation" was always a myth; one that only the most ignorant still cling to today.

So many Sanger-esque liberals on this thread with no respect for human life. Maybe these turds are just too stupid to realize that they fall into that same category of "human life."

I do have zero respect for you, wow, you got one right.

So many Sanger-esque liberals on this thread with no respect for human life. Maybe these turds are just too stupid to realize that they fall into that same category of "human life."

Great. Now, what have YOU ever contributed to the world? What training, education, or skills of any kind do YOU have? Are you afraid to answer, or just afraid to evaluate yourself as an individual rather than a meaningless skin tone?

Great. Now, what have YOU ever contributed to the world? What training, education, or skills of any kind do YOU have? Are you afraid to answer, or just afraid to evaluate yourself as an individual rather than a meaningless skin tone?

Hello?

and blacks invented algebra, LOL

black-white-ach-gap-13yo-math-naep-ltt.png

White boy charts are full of lies. I already told you they mean nothing to me.

so math test scores are lies?
White boys lie. Your whole system and philosophy is a lie. There is a reason white people never have done anything original. You have yet to explain why.

Youre trying to avoid my question. Why did Blacks have to educate whites not once but twice on civilization?

I don't think they did, but even if they did I simply don't care, I don't live in the past like you.

So if blacks are so smart why do they lag at the very math you claim they invented?
I didnt ask you if you thought it was true I asked why did it happened? Are you going to answer or just keep deflecting?

I am not deflecting, I don't know because I don't give a shit what your propaganda says.

Now why do blacks lag at math if they invented algebra?
Yeah youre deflecting. You dont know because youre a dumb white cave chimp that thinks he can get away with deflecting. I wont allow you to..

Now please answer the question.

how times do I have to tell you, ya dense dumfuk, I don't know because I don't give a shit about what you say happened 2000 years ago
Well when you know let me know. The best I can figure out is that you are like monkeys. You are good at imitating but you dont understand the fundamentals behind what you do so you fuck it up. No wonder you had to learn civilization twice and still cant get it right.

I dont answer dumb questions unless I can tell you are honestly ignorant.. I provide information so you can educate yourself. This isnt high school. You are going to have to step your game up to college level if you want to learn.

what information have you provided regarding the math proficiency of todays American blacks? I see none, are you lying again to save face?

It is a simple question, you claim blacks invented algebra, yet they lag to whites on all standardized tests, why would that be so if blacks are so smart?
Who do you think got whites to the moon? A Black woman calculated that you dumb monkey.

post the link, and that does not answer the question, why do blacks lag on tests if they invented algebra?
They dont lag. If you want to know you do the research. I only post stuff if I feel it makes my point. Now why did Blacks have to teach whites civilization twice?

Civilization goes back tens of thousands of years, you weren't there. there was no class on civilization and Civilization wasnt taught to anyone, civilization developed with ebbs and flows unknown to us all. obviously information was traded back and forth, its amazing how your able to project your racism on all our ancestors. I doubt very much they felt the way you do. I'm pretty sure my ancient ancestors were black or had dark skin, but what does that even mean? You have no way of knowing where information and learning came from, you can only guess, there were many people living around the Mediteranian, who would have traveled up the Nile river to egypt. and the rich farmland there would have brought people from all over the known world to recieve and also share ideas as well as trading. To say Black people developed EVRYTHING as you pretty much do, is shallow.
Bullshit. The Egyptians tutored your people and brought them out of the caves.

I didnt ask you to buy anything. Just letting you know I dont believe your white bullshit.

I am asking a simple question, you can't answer?
I dont answer dumb questions unless I can tell you are honestly ignorant.. I provide information so you can educate yourself. This isnt high school. You are going to have to step your game up to college level if you want to learn.

what information have you provided regarding the math proficiency of todays American blacks? I see none, are you lying again to save face?

It is a simple question, you claim blacks invented algebra, yet they lag to whites on all standardized tests, why would that be so if blacks are so smart?
Who do you think got whites to the moon? A Black woman calculated that you dumb monkey.

I think people working for Nasa worked together as a team. That sounds more realistic to me than a black woman got whites to the moon. On the other hand there is some evidence that the moon landing was fake
Yes a Black woman that worked for NASA got whites to the moon. There is no evidence the moon landing was fake. There are only conspiracy theories.

I don't think they did, but even if they did I simply don't care, I don't live in the past like you.

So if blacks are so smart why do they lag at the very math you claim they invented?
I didnt ask you if you thought it was true I asked why did it happened? Are you going to answer or just keep deflecting?

I am not deflecting, I don't know because I don't give a shit what your propaganda says.

Now why do blacks lag at math if they invented algebra?
Yeah youre deflecting. You dont know because youre a dumb white cave chimp that thinks he can get away with deflecting. I wont allow you to..

Now please answer the question.

how times do I have to tell you, ya dense dumfuk, I don't know because I don't give a shit about what you say happened 2000 years ago
Well when you know let me know. The best I can figure out is that you are like monkeys. You are good at imitating but you dont understand the fundamentals behind what you do so you fuck it up. No wonder you had to learn civilization twice and still cant get it right.

Now you sound like a fucking moron. Intelligent people know that human beings are all capable of creativity except for you. You believe only black people being some sort of pure race are capable of creating civilization. Theres a long list of advancement and discovery on earth and plenty of credit to go around.

post the link, and that does not answer the question, why do blacks lag on tests if they invented algebra?
They dont lag. If you want to know you do the research. I only post stuff if I feel it makes my point. Now why did Blacks have to teach whites civilization twice?

Civilization goes back tens of thousands of years, you weren't there. there was no class on civilization and Civilization wasnt taught to anyone, civilization developed with ebbs and flows unknown to us all. obviously information was traded back and forth, its amazing how your able to project your racism on all our ancestors. I doubt very much they felt the way you do. I'm pretty sure my ancient ancestors were black or had dark skin, but what does that even mean? You have no way of knowing where information and learning came from, you can only guess, there were many people living around the Mediteranian, who would have traveled up the Nile river to egypt. and the rich farmland there would have brought people from all over the known world to recieve and also share ideas as well as trading. To say Black people developed EVRYTHING as you pretty much do, is shallow.
Bullshit. The Egyptians tutored your people and brought them out of the caves.

Bullshit, They made it out of the caves just fine without Egyptians help. Africans lived in caves as well. Europeans were much more advanced in ship building than Africans, and it wasn't Africa that the invention of flight came from.
not to mention electricity and welding

and blacks invented algebra, LOL

black-white-ach-gap-13yo-math-naep-ltt.png

White boy charts are full of lies. I already told you they mean nothing to me.

so math test scores are lies?
White boys lie. Your whole system and philosophy is a lie. There is a reason white people never have done anything original. You have yet to explain why.

lol, so these scores from standardized tests given by teachers are lies, that is funny. Where are the real scores? post to them or admit you have nothing

all your assertions about whites having done nothing are a clown show, anybody with half a brain can see blacks lag.

I am asking a simple question, you can't answer?

I think people working for Nasa worked together as a team. That sounds more realistic to me than a black woman got whites to the moon. On the other hand there is some evidence that the moon landing was fake
Yes a Black woman that worked for NASA got whites to the moon. There is no evidence the moon landing was fake. There are only conspiracy theories.
no liar, she was one of many women doing arithmetic

Meet The 'Rocket Girls,' The Women Who Charted The Course To Space

Hello?

I don't answer to dogshit, make you assinine demands on someone else, dripping poop

I love it, black man says standardized math tests are lies, I can't possible say anything to make that more incredibly stupid. You own him liberals, he is all yours

He loves to lie about who calculated the trajectory. :laugh:

He loves to lie about who calculated the trajectory. :laugh:

These women were human calculators, that was it, the men did not want to do it. There were many of them, not one, and take a look at that and tell me she isn't mostly white

Forum List

Back