"Whites Must Become A Minority to Atone for Racism"

http://mentalfloss.com/article/71576/black-female-mathematicians-who-sent-astronauts-space

To be fair, here's another article, these were all educated women both black and white which goes to prove anyone
can do great things with education and proper education. Its just that a certain person here likes to take something positive and twist it into a negative for someone else. There were several black women according to this among hundreds. They did have a harsher life under segregation but they were making very good money for the day

http://mentalfloss.com/article/71576/black-female-mathematicians-who-sent-astronauts-space

To be fair, here's another article, these were all educated women both black and white which goes to prove anyone
can do great things with education and proper education. Its just that a certain person here likes to take something positive and twist it into a negative for someone else. There were several black women according to this among hundreds. They did have a harsher life under segregation but they were making very good money for the day

several..among hundreds, that kind of is my point. There were calculators, ok fine but not great. Take a good look at Johnson, is she black or white mostly?

Whites were a minority in this country before. Did you think zika among all these Hondurans and El Salvadorans was an accident?

Whites were a minority in this country before. Did you think zika among all these Hondurans and El Salvadorans was an accident?
What these Leftwats don't realize is that historically, whites have remained in control of the mud people even when vastly outnumbered. The British in India and China, the French in North Africa, the Americans in the territory of Hawaii, all able to control the dark hordes with minimal numbers.

"Overpopulation" was always a myth; one that only the most ignorant still cling to today.
It's amazing how few people understand this. The "population bomb" myth of the 1970's is thoroughly debunked.

don't want really get into it with you as I respect you too much, but at what population would the earth be full?
There's plenty of space on earth. The point is, the "population bomb" myth was based on the static thinking that population would mathematically overtake our food supplies and disease and starvation would ensue. It failed to anticipate the dynamic of modern technology that greatly multiplied the production of food and facilitated its rapid distribution all over the globe. We are better able to feed the world than at any other time in human history.

The "population bomb" was one of many Leftist apocalypse myths spawned in the 1970's along with global cooling, nuclear winter, and the imminent exhaustion of oil reserves.

They never tire of being wrong.

"Overpopulation" was always a myth; one that only the most ignorant still cling to today.
It's amazing how few people understand this. The "population bomb" myth of the 1970's is thoroughly debunked.

don't want really get into it with you as I respect you too much, but at what population would the earth be full?
There's plenty of space on earth. The point is, the "population bomb" myth was based on the static thinking that population would mathematically overtake our food supplies and disease and starvation would ensue. It failed to anticipate the dynamic of modern technology that greatly multiplied the production of food and facilitated its rapid distribution all over the globe. We are better able to feed the world than at any other time in human history.

The "population bomb" was one of many Leftist apocalypse myths spawned in the 1970's along with global cooling, nuclear winter, and the imminent exhaustion of oil reserves.

yeah I know all that and you are correct, I do however think there is a limit but I would never propose leftist solutions to these issues

I am a conservative tree hugger, part of me wants to see the beautiful amazon left alone instead of being chopped down for charcoal. c'est la vie

Per that convoluted logic:
As the majority of Asians don't like blacks, they must atone for their racism by becoming a minority in the world.
As the majority of Hispanics don't like blacks, they must atone for their racism by becoming a minority in the world.
As Arab Muslims in the Sudan have been killing black Muslims, simply because they are black, Arabs must become a minority in the world.
As there are plenty of blacks who don't like the young negative black culture, blacks must become a minority in the world.

Oh yeah, many blacks claim they can't be racist "because they are a minority."
Thus, once whites become a minority and hate blacks, they can't possibly be racist, because they are a minority.

yeah I know all that and you are correct, I do however think there is a limit but I would never propose leftist solutions to these issues

I am a conservative tree hugger, part of me wants to see the beautiful amazon left alone instead of being chopped down for charcoal. c'est la vie
I'm Native American. Believe me, I understand.

I didnt ask you if you thought it was true I asked why did it happened? Are you going to answer or just keep deflecting?

I am not deflecting, I don't know because I don't give a shit what your propaganda says.

Now why do blacks lag at math if they invented algebra?
Yeah youre deflecting. You dont know because youre a dumb white cave chimp that thinks he can get away with deflecting. I wont allow you to..

Now please answer the question.

how times do I have to tell you, ya dense dumfuk, I don't know because I don't give a shit about what you say happened 2000 years ago
Well when you know let me know. The best I can figure out is that you are like monkeys. You are good at imitating but you dont understand the fundamentals behind what you do so you fuck it up. No wonder you had to learn civilization twice and still cant get it right.

Now you sound like a fucking moron. Intelligent people know that human beings are all capable of creativity except for you. You believe only black people being some sort of pure race are capable of creating civilization. Theres a long list of advancement and discovery on earth and plenty of credit to go around.

Of course all humans are capable of creativity. However since you have less melanin and strong neanderthal genes your creativity is limited. Again I ask why else have whites had to be taught civilization twice and still cant get it right when other races did so thousands of years before you left the caves of europe?

Who do you think got whites to the moon? A Black woman calculated that you dumb monkey.

post the link, and that does not answer the question, why do blacks lag on tests if they invented algebra?
They dont lag. If you want to know you do the research. I only post stuff if I feel it makes my point. Now why did Blacks have to teach whites civilization twice?

Civilization goes back tens of thousands of years, you weren't there. there was no class on civilization and Civilization wasnt taught to anyone, civilization developed with ebbs and flows unknown to us all. obviously information was traded back and forth, its amazing how your able to project your racism on all our ancestors. I doubt very much they felt the way you do. I'm pretty sure my ancient ancestors were black or had dark skin, but what does that even mean? You have no way of knowing where information and learning came from, you can only guess, there were many people living around the Mediteranian, who would have traveled up the Nile river to egypt. and the rich farmland there would have brought people from all over the known world to recieve and also share ideas as well as trading. To say Black people developed EVRYTHING as you pretty much do, is shallow.
Bullshit. The Egyptians tutored your people and brought them out of the caves.

Bullshit, They made it out of the caves just fine without Egyptians help. Africans lived in caves as well. Europeans were much more advanced in ship building than Africans, and it wasn't Africa that the invention of flight came from.
not to mention electricity and welding
Bullshit. Thats why they have no alphabet, religion, etc etc prior to contact with Blacks. The invention of flight came from south america not white people.

post the link, and that does not answer the question, why do blacks lag on tests if they invented algebra?
They dont lag. If you want to know you do the research. I only post stuff if I feel it makes my point. Now why did Blacks have to teach whites civilization twice?

Civilization goes back tens of thousands of years, you weren't there. there was no class on civilization and Civilization wasnt taught to anyone, civilization developed with ebbs and flows unknown to us all. obviously information was traded back and forth, its amazing how your able to project your racism on all our ancestors. I doubt very much they felt the way you do. I'm pretty sure my ancient ancestors were black or had dark skin, but what does that even mean? You have no way of knowing where information and learning came from, you can only guess, there were many people living around the Mediteranian, who would have traveled up the Nile river to egypt. and the rich farmland there would have brought people from all over the known world to recieve and also share ideas as well as trading. To say Black people developed EVRYTHING as you pretty much do, is shallow.

Bullshit, They made it out of the caves just fine without Egyptians help. Africans lived in caves as well. Europeans were much more advanced in ship building than Africans, and it wasn't Africa that the invention of flight came from.
Bullshit. Thats why they have no alphabet, religion, etc etc prior to contact with Blacks. The invention of flight came from south america not white people.
Wrong. Daedalus invented human flight.

Actually the egyptians did.

Egypt: A Sailplane in Ancient Egypt

Daedalus. Older and whiter. Whites were also flying in dirigibles when you spear chucking safari monkeys were still were still pack hunting wildebeests.

Daedalus. Older and whiter. Whites were also flying in dirigibles when you spear chucking safari monkeys were still were still pack hunting wildebeests.
Daedalus is not older than the egyptians. They were flying when your white masters were still scratching their asses while they looked out from their caves.

I am not deflecting, I don't know because I don't give a shit what your propaganda says.

Now why do blacks lag at math if they invented algebra?
Yeah youre deflecting. You dont know because youre a dumb white cave chimp that thinks he can get away with deflecting. I wont allow you to..

Now please answer the question.

how times do I have to tell you, ya dense dumfuk, I don't know because I don't give a shit about what you say happened 2000 years ago
Well when you know let me know. The best I can figure out is that you are like monkeys. You are good at imitating but you dont understand the fundamentals behind what you do so you fuck it up. No wonder you had to learn civilization twice and still cant get it right.

Now you sound like a fucking moron. Intelligent people know that human beings are all capable of creativity except for you. You believe only black people being some sort of pure race are capable of creating civilization. Theres a long list of advancement and discovery on earth and plenty of credit to go around.

Of course all humans are capable of creativity. However since you have less melanin and strong neanderthal genes your creativity is limited. Again I ask why else have whites had to be taught civilization twice and still cant get it right when other races did so thousands of years before you left the caves of europe?

seeing how the first humans originated in Africa and traveled outward, it would be obvious black people should be more advanced being they have a greater head start, seeing how you are being competative about this. It would not be supprising if they wrote the first letters or made math equations. They should have if they had a 100,000 year head start. Yet, it was the "newcomers" who's airplane you fly in, or the computer you type on, cell phones, satellites. none of that came out of Africa. I'm not saying one culture is deficient, but as I said before, humans create as the need arises, it has less to do with race as you make it out to be. Or are Africans just slow learners?
Africans lived in a natural resource rich environment, they had no need to develop the same things Europeans did who faced the effects of Ice Age, dwindling crops and poor soil. They were forced to be sea farers which also gave a need for increased technology for survival. It gave them actually an unfair advantage over their African counterparts when it came to developments in technology but it was out of necessity. Only people like you think this has something to do with melanin levels. Maybe you should think about moving back to the caves ,

speaking of that, many people on earth lived in caves, I for one don't hold it against them, it made perfectly good sense at the time but not to the extent to which you pretend. Though in Turkey, ancient people made underground cities.

Cave dweller - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Forum List

Back