"Whites Must Become A Minority to Atone for Racism"

nice argument, and here you are on the internet
That's the way things go...Can't stop technology just because a group of peoples were subjugated...

idiot, only the white man brought technology
yeah, I see how whites invented gunpowder and the idea that boiled water kept people dying from bacteria...

you goddam dumbass, you have go back hundreds of years to find anything significant outside the white man, do we really have to go through modern science and technology? are you really that dumb?

Oh he is just a 'contrarian'...did you see little big man? hehheh

contrary to what? anything sensible?

Talk about white guilt, talk about someone unqualified to lead America, talk about how bad hillary is and last but not least understand where this guy is coming from........

Hillary’s VP: Whites Must Become a “Minority” to Atone For Racism
Whites are already a minority. There are more Asian and African descended people in the world than anything else. Combine that with their recessive genes and you will have the white race disappearing shortly unless they once again change the definition of white.

I wouldn't have to worry about paying the electric bill...

That's the way things go...Can't stop technology just because a group of peoples were subjugated...

yeah, I see how whites invented gunpowder and the idea that boiled water kept people dying from bacteria...

you goddam dumbass, you have go back hundreds of years to find anything significant outside the white man, do we really have to go through modern science and technology? are you really that dumb?
I don't remember God damning my ass..It still looks good...
The worm does turn, in a century who knows who will be the leader in research and technology, being racially elitist only locks out people that could have something to contribute.

Talk about white guilt, talk about someone unqualified to lead America, talk about how bad hillary is and last but not least understand where this guy is coming from........

Whites are already a minority. There are more Asian and African descended people in the world than anything else.

I thought I smelled your foul stench
That was your upper lip or you got wet and you have that wet dog odor.. You cant smell over the internet dummy. This is why the white race is in trouble. Stupid people like you.

Whites are already a minority. There are more Asian and African descended people in the world than anything else.

I thought I smelled your foul stench
Stealing a line from Star Wars, tsk, tsk,

Except that East Asian are living in the USA, ever hear of the Japanese? koreans?

they will not be the new majority moron
I never said the would..

the new majority is what matters
Whites are already a minority race in the world..and your point is?

I live in the USA, that was the topic slow one
1d395213891ff2aa2ad9bc85ac0a83688efacca50363f546e988ee2d5013be4e.jpg

A Black man was the first great man on the earth and will be last long after the white race has been bred back into the general population.

Whites are already a minority. There are more Asian and African descended people in the world than anything else. Combine that with their recessive genes and you will have the white race disappearing shortly unless they once again change the definition of white.

They just like to do things differently from everyone else...can be beneficial at times...hardheaded...like to think for themselves...like to contest anyone else's thoughts--just for the hell of it.

A Black man was the first great man on the earth and will be last long after the white race has been bred back into the general population.

Blacks were bred to woik in da gold mines....by the ancient Sumerian Gods.

The worm does turn, in a century who knows who will be the leader in research and technology, being racially elitist only locks out people that could have something to contribute.

who knows? you would gamble your kids future on Mexicans and blacks suddenly becoming economic and technological leaders after hundreds of years of them doing nothing in spite of opportunity? It ain't gonna happen, if they could have they would have.

I might agree with your idea about where da white man headed...to hell with the rest of America.

They just like to do things differently from everyone else...can be beneficial at times...hardheaded...like to think for themselves...like to contest anyone else's thoughts--just for the hell of it.

that's dumb when you don't have the body of knowledge and intelligence to make any sort of counter argument

who knows? you would gamble your kids future on Mexicans and blacks suddenly becoming economic and technological leaders after hundreds of years of them doing nothing in spite of opportunity? It ain't gonna happen, if they could have they would have.

Yes...and that is why I say this topic gets to the 'heart' of western civilizations problem.......aka equalism, aka political correctness, aka the stupid belief that White Nationalism is wrong, aka we must help others instead of putting the USA first.

The ancient Sumerians were Black. Everyone that isnt white already knows that.

whatever, if you have to go back 2000 years to point to the last thing blacks have done, that is really pathetic. Blacks cannot even do algebra today.

Propaganda...and not even good propaganda.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...qzQ2hdQ6vg5jfJEZg&sig2=QKulX0k9WUFWPUcjhHekFg

that's dumb when you don't have the body of knowledge and intelligence to make any sort of counter argument
I love your body of knowledge, you use those 29 cent worlds like, dumb ass, and stupid along with depreciate tones or superiority..yeah..You got that smert thingy down pat..Once people I discuss with show such disrespect they don't get any knowledge from me, since they are evidently unable to appreciate the time I spent to spread it...

whatever, if you have to go back 2000 years to point to the last thing blacks have done, that is really pathetic. Blacks cannot even do algebra today.
That was first thing they did. They established civilization in not just one spot but several. Then they educated you whites. Worst mistake they ever made and then they repeated it by bringing you whites out of the dark ages in europe. Its hard teaching whites. They cant seem to pick up the things that really matter. No wonder they have never done anything original. Even your example of Algebra is from Africa you dumb cave monkey. :laugh:

Forum List

Back