"Whites Must Become A Minority to Atone for Racism"

Yes...and that is why I say this topic gets to the 'heart' of western civilizations problem.......aka equalism, aka political correctness, aka the stupid belief that White Nationalism is wrong, aka we must help others instead of putting the USA first.

let's commit suicide and be like Brazil just so liberals can feel good, it is just so damned retarded

A Black man was the first great man on the earth and will be last long after the white race has been bred back into the general population.

Blacks were bred to woik in da gold mines....by the ancient Sumerian Gods.
The ancient Sumerians were Black. Everyone that isnt white already knows that.

Propaganda...and not even good propaganda.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiqkNCFvMzOAhUEJCYKHerLAAoQFgguMAM&url=http://www.crystalinks.com/sumergods.html&usg=AFQjCNGez47gxr26bqzQ2hdQ6vg5jfJEZg&sig2=QKulX0k9WUFWPUcjhHekFg
Yes whites are good at propaganda.

idiot, only the white man brought technology
yeah, I see how whites invented gunpowder and the idea that boiled water kept people dying from bacteria...

you goddam dumbass, you have go back hundreds of years to find anything significant outside the white man, do we really have to go through modern science and technology? are you really that dumb?
I don't remember God damning my ass..It still looks good...
The worm does turn, in a century who knows who will be the leader in research and technology, being racially elitist only locks out people that could have something to contribute.

who knows? you would gamble your kids future on Mexicans and blacks suddenly becoming economic and technological leaders after hundreds of years of them doing nothing in spite of opportunity? It ain't gonna happen, if they could have they would have.

Yes...and that is why I say this topic gets to the 'heart' of western civilizations problem.......aka equalism, aka political correctness, aka the stupid belief that White Nationalism is wrong, aka we must help others instead of putting the USA first.
Society is changing from what is was before...

let's commit suicide and be like Brazil just so liberals can feel good, it is just so damned retarded
When did Brasil commit suicide? You do realize they are holding the Olympics there right? (another idea they stole from Africa)

A Black man was the first great man on the earth and will be last long after the white race has been bred back into the general population.

whatever, if you have to go back 2000 years to point to the last thing blacks have done, that is really pathetic. Blacks cannot even do algebra today.
That was first thing they did. They established civilization in not just one spot but several. Then they educated you whites. Worst mistake they ever made and then they repeated it by bringing you whites out of the dark ages in europe. Its hard teaching whites. They cant seem to pick up the things that really matter. No wonder they have never done anything original. Even your example of Algebra is from Africa you dumb cave monkey. :laugh:

wrong, but let's assume for the sake of argument that you have something, so you are saying they invented math and then said fuck it and went back into their muds huts to live like primitives to this very day. Blacks suck today at technology and science, that's all the evidence that matters, not what happened 2000 years ago.

When did Brasil commit suicide? You do realize they are holding the Olympics there right? (another idea they stole from Africa)

oh and there are no complaints at all, just a lovely wealthy paradise, and I did not say Brazil committed suicide, my god you are a dumbfuck

Talk about white guilt, talk about someone unqualified to lead America, talk about how bad hillary is and last but not least understand where this guy is coming from........

Hillary’s VP: Whites Must Become a “Minority” to Atone For Racism
Whites are already a minority. There are more Asian and African descended people in the world than anything else. Combine that with their recessive genes and you will have the white race disappearing shortly unless they once again change the definition of white.
you goddam dumbass, you have go back hundreds of years to find anything significant outside the white man, do we really have to go through modern science and technology? are you really that dumb?

Oh he is just a 'contrarian'...did you see little big man? hehheh

contrary to what? anything sensible?

They just like to do things differently from everyone else...can be beneficial at times...hardheaded...like to think for themselves...like to contest anyone else's thoughts--just for the hell of it.

that's dumb when you don't have the body of knowledge and intelligence to make any sort of counter argument
I love your body of knowledge, you use those 29 cent worlds like, dumb ass, and stupid along with depreciate tones or superiority..yeah..You got that smert thingy down pat..Once people I discuss with show such disrespect they don't get any knowledge from me, since they are evidently unable to appreciate the time I spent to spread it...

when you post like a dumb ass, you get called a dumb ass

whatever, if you have to go back 2000 years to point to the last thing blacks have done, that is really pathetic. Blacks cannot even do algebra today.
That was first thing they did. They established civilization in not just one spot but several. Then they educated you whites. Worst mistake they ever made and then they repeated it by bringing you whites out of the dark ages in europe. Its hard teaching whites. They cant seem to pick up the things that really matter. No wonder they have never done anything original. Even your example of Algebra is from Africa you dumb cave monkey. :laugh:

wrong, but let's assume for the sake of argument that you have something, so you are saying the invented math and then said fuck and went back into their muds huts to live like primitives to this very day. Blacks suck today at technology and science, that's all the evidence that matters, not what happened 2000 years ago.
Yes your wrong. The pyramids werent built by whites. They were built by Blacks. I could run circles around you in technology white boy. Want to test your yourself? Youre talking to VoIP engineer you dumb clown. I will give you some questions to answer and we will see who sucks worse. You or me?

bwaaaaaa

bwaaaaaaaaaaa

The Babylonians pioneered many of the basic usages of algebra. A tablet dated between 1900 and 1600 B.C. contains Pythagorean triples and other advanced mathematics. There is also evidence of rudimentary algebra in Ancient Egypt, including a document on linear equations that is one of the earliest mathematical proofs ever discovered. While the Ancient Greeks were better known for other forms of mathematics, they did devise a form of geometric algebra that used the sides of objects to represent algebraic terms. Mathematicians from present day India and China also developed early versions of algebra, with the modern algebraic term "Modus Indorum" referring specifically to an algebraic method devised in India.

Two of the most important people in the history of algebra are Diophantus and al-Khwarizmi. The former is frequently referred to as "the father of algebra," and his treatise "Arithmetica" was the first to use symbols to represent unknown numbers. Al-Khwarizmi was the first to distinguish algebra from geometry and arithmetic, and he pioneered the concept of balancing and reducing the sides of an equation. The word algebra refers to his work "Hidab al-Jabr wal-Muqubala," or "The Book of Restoration and Balance."

Since then, Europeans like Francois Viete and Gottfried Leibniz and scholars from other parts of the world, such as Seki Kowa, have refined mathematicians' understanding of algebra.

oh and there are no complaints at all, just a lovely wealthy paradise, and I did not say Brazil committed suicide, my god you are a dumbfuck
Look you silly cave gibbon. You said it right here.

"let's commit suicide and be like Brazil ...."

bwaaaaaa

bwaaaaaaaaaaa

The Babylonians pioneered many of the basic usages of algebra. A tablet dated between 1900 and 1600 B.C. contains Pythagorean triples and other advanced mathematics. There is also evidence of rudimentary algebra in Ancient Egypt, including a document on linear equations that is one of the earliest mathematical proofs ever discovered. While the Ancient Greeks were better known for other forms of mathematics, they did devise a form of geometric algebra that used the sides of objects to represent algebraic terms. Mathematicians from present day India and China also developed early versions of algebra, with the modern algebraic term "Modus Indorum" referring specifically to an algebraic method devised in India.

Two of the most important people in the history of algebra are Diophantus and al-Khwarizmi. The former is frequently referred to as "the father of algebra," and his treatise "Arithmetica" was the first to use symbols to represent unknown numbers. Al-Khwarizmi was the first to distinguish algebra from geometry and arithmetic, and he pioneered the concept of balancing and reducing the sides of an equation. The word algebra refers to his work "Hidab al-Jabr wal-Muqubala," or "The Book of Restoration and Balance."

Since then, Europeans like Francois Viete and Gottfried Leibniz and scholars from other parts of the world, such as Seki Kowa, have refined mathematicians' understanding of algebra.
Tell us who founded Babylon? I'll wait.

our resident black man claims blacks invented algebra, but they can't do it today for some reason

Look you silly cave gibbon. You said it right here.

"let's commit suicide and be like Brazil ...."

drooling chimp, Brazil is the steaming shitpile we will become once minorities take over, I never said Brazil committed suicide

our resident black man claims blacks invented algebra, but they can't do it today for some reason

hehheh.....regression much? All dat inbreeding me thinks.

A few years ago, I met a human resources professional who worked for Macy's in Chicago. She told me that the cash registers at Macy's, in addition to recording exchanges of money for product, are also used to collect data concerning the efficiency and accuracy of employees, and that Macy's fires employees who make significantly more mistakes per day than the typical employee does. The reason we were discussing this is that Macy's, an equal opportunity employer, tends to hire a lot of blacks that it fires pretty soon after they hit the sales floor and fail to master the computerized cash register. "The blacks can't learn the cash register at Macy's" was her statement, which I directly quote.

What is actually happening here is that Macy's is measuring IQ. The irrefutable finding that the average black African has an IQ of 70, while "African Americans" average 85, means that it is an unusual black whose learning and cognitive skills are not seriously deficient relative to the average white. The whites have no problem mastering something as trivial as a cash register, however computerized. The average black can't do so, and fails to do so.

You now know why Barack Obama and his fellow travellers in the Democratic Party are so bent on increasing government payrolls at all levels. Civil service laws prevent productivity, accuracy, and intelligence standards from being applied to most government employees. The average black can not learn to accurately run a computerized cash register, but they can sit around and get paid by the rest of us to do nothing.

Government payroll as income redistribution and welfare scheme. That is quite obvious at the V.A., the post office......the Feds hire a lot of blacks that is why just about every governmental operation is so mucked up.

Last edited:
Talk about white guilt, talk about someone unqualified to lead America, talk about how bad hillary is and last but not least understand where this guy is coming from........

Hillary’s VP: Whites Must Become a “Minority” to Atone For Racism
Whites are already a minority. There are more Asian and African descended people in the world than anything else. Combine that with their recessive genes and you will have the white race disappearing shortly unless they once again change the definition of white.

They just like to do things differently from everyone else...can be beneficial at times...hardheaded...like to think for themselves...like to contest anyone else's thoughts--just for the hell of it.

that's dumb when you don't have the body of knowledge and intelligence to make any sort of counter argument
I love your body of knowledge, you use those 29 cent worlds like, dumb ass, and stupid along with depreciate tones or superiority..yeah..You got that smert thingy down pat..Once people I discuss with show such disrespect they don't get any knowledge from me, since they are evidently unable to appreciate the time I spent to spread it...

when you post like a dumb ass, you get called a dumb ass
I do try to keep it at your level, and you have such a command of the English language, like an uneducated hick..

hehheh.....regression much? All dat inbreeding me thinks.

how pathetic that blacks can only talk about 2000 years ago when talking about their achievments

They just repeating nonsense they get from public schools...notorious for spreading myths about supposed ancient black civilizations....pure propaganda.

Forum List

Back