"Whites Must Become A Minority to Atone for Racism"

Whites are already a minority. There are more Asian and African descended people in the world than anything else. Combine that with their recessive genes and you will have the white race disappearing shortly unless they once again change the definition of white.
contrary to what? anything sensible?

They just like to do things differently from everyone else...can be beneficial at times...hardheaded...like to think for themselves...like to contest anyone else's thoughts--just for the hell of it.

that's dumb when you don't have the body of knowledge and intelligence to make any sort of counter argument
I love your body of knowledge, you use those 29 cent worlds like, dumb ass, and stupid along with depreciate tones or superiority..yeah..You got that smert thingy down pat..Once people I discuss with show such disrespect they don't get any knowledge from me, since they are evidently unable to appreciate the time I spent to spread it...

when you post like a dumb ass, you get called a dumb ass
I do try to keep it at your level, and you have such a command of the English language, like an uneducated hick..
Its like talking to chimps with rabies sometimes. Hopefully all white people arent as stupid as NCC1701. Then they wonder why people laugh when they say whites are superior. :laugh:

our resident black man claims blacks invented algebra, but they can't do it today for some reason

hehheh.....regression much? All dat inbreeding me thinks.

how pathetic that blacks can only talk about 2000 years ago when talking about their achievments

They just repeating nonsense they get from public schools...notorious for spreading myths about supposed ancient black civilizations....pure propaganda.
So you went to private school in Arkansass? Baptist or Catholic?

our resident black man claims blacks invented algebra, but they can't do it today for some reason

how pathetic that blacks can only talk about 2000 years ago when talking about their achievments
Well its some big achievements. We established civilization then taught whites not once but twice. Then we built the greatest nation on the planet despite whites.

What were the whites doing 2000 years ago, building huts?

maybe, but what matters is what they have done since then, created the best most technologically advanced civilizations. all you can do is talk about 2000 years ago to boost the savages, they have not done jack since

They just repeating nonsense they get from public schools...notorious for spreading myths about supposed ancient black civilizations....pure propaganda.

Baptist

Whites are already a minority. There are more Asian and African descended people in the world than anything else. Combine that with their recessive genes and you will have the white race disappearing shortly unless they once again change the definition of white.

They just like to do things differently from everyone else...can be beneficial at times...hardheaded...like to think for themselves...like to contest anyone else's thoughts--just for the hell of it.

that's dumb when you don't have the body of knowledge and intelligence to make any sort of counter argument
I love your body of knowledge, you use those 29 cent worlds like, dumb ass, and stupid along with depreciate tones or superiority..yeah..You got that smert thingy down pat..Once people I discuss with show such disrespect they don't get any knowledge from me, since they are evidently unable to appreciate the time I spent to spread it...

I do try to keep it at your level, and you have such a command of the English language, like an uneducated hick..

you don't have any other levels, I do

Well its some big achievements. We established civilization then taught whites not once but twice. Then we built the greatest nation on the planet despite whites.

then why the fuck are you such losers today?

What were the whites doing 2000 years ago, building huts?

Depends on which Whites you talking about.......................houses designed by greeks 2000 years ago - Google Search

Baptist
Yeah, they do teach social Darwinism..

Not to waste on people like yous..............

Who told you that? More of your white propaganda?

I condemn this as it is racist. Doesn't change the fact that HIllary is far more stable and her policies make a lot more sense.

Nothing wrong with racism per se.
Well you need it. If you didnt have racism then whites wouldnt own all the resources in the US. Thats why they had to make laws against Blacks being successful in the US. You whites suffered and still suffer from an inferiority complex. Afraid of that Black and Brown greatness you have to make laws to try and contain.

IQ tests, high school graduation rates, patents, tech companies founded, SAT scores, ACT scores, PISA scores, GDP per capita of black Africa, crime rates of American blacks, college graduation rates, technological innovation from blacks, ...

what do you have shitstick?

Not to waste on people like yous..............

that's what I thought, just another ignoramus

IQ tests, high school graduation rates, patents, tech companies founded, SAT scores, ACT scores, PISA scores, GDP per capita of black Africa, crime rates of American blacks, college graduation rates, technological innovation from blacks, ...

Whites made up IQ tests. I dont believe anything whites come up with because they do it to try and prove to themselves that they are smart. Other people just know they are smart. None of that technology would have been possible if Blacks had not taught you math not once but twice cave gibbon.

Well you need it. If you didnt have racism then whites wouldnt own all the resources in the US. Thats why they had to make laws against Blacks being successful in the US. You whites suffered and still suffer from an inferiority complex. Afraid of that Black and Brown greatness you have to make laws to try and contain.

we just want you top go back to Africa and stop living off us, after it must be a great place if you are correct

Whites made up IQ tests. I dont believe anything whites come up with because they do it to try and prove to themselves that they are smart. Other people just know they are smart. None of that technology would have been possible if Blacks had not taught you math not once but twice cave gibbon.

not one single test blacks excel at, not a single one, you said blacks invented algebra and taught it to whites but you lag big time on every standardized math test. Kind of makes you full of shit, and why didn't blacks develop technology?

Forum List

Back