Whites Need To Be Less Civilized

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
And remove these barbaric mud people from their countries

Whites can't be nice to these "people" they just look for way to take advantage of white peoples kindness

Last edited:
You should show us how its done. I know youre frightened but dont try to get people to do something you are afraid to do yourself.
silly fake negro...chirping and chattering...and saying nothing
I must have said something that hurt you emotionally because you just replied to me. Come on cave monkey show me how brave you are and do something instead of talking monkey chatter on the internet. :laugh:

I know and you know you would get a mud hole stomped in your ass if you ventured out of your trailer park.

You should show us how its done. I know youre frightened but dont try to get people to do something you are afraid to do yourself.
I must have said something that hurt you emotionally because you just replied to me. Come on cave monkey show me how brave you are and do something instead of talking monkey chatter on the internet. [emoji23]

I know and you know you would get a mud hole stomped in your ass if you ventured out of your trailer park.
I like that avatar...a white Africa. Now that's hope and change...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I must have said something that hurt you emotionally because you just replied to me. Come on cave monkey show me how brave you are and do something instead of talking monkey chatter on the internet. [emoji23]

I like that avatar...a white Africa. Now that's hope and change...

Thats silver not white. You must have bad eyes. :laugh:

It's white and it's right! More white than black, kinda like Barry

He's too dumb to realize how much Islam has laid waste to his precious Africa. To this day Islamists rape and pillage Africans, but we don't hear much about that from lefties or the blacks racists like Assclappies.

He just wants to see white civilization be destroyed in return for the imagined transgressions against him by "whitey". All while Islamists eradicate Africans.

He's too dumb to realize how much Islam has laid waste to his precious Africa. To this day Islamists rape and pillage Africans, but we don't hear much about that from lefties or the blacks racists like Assclappies.

He just wants to see white civilization be destroyed in return for the imagined transgressions against him by "whitey". All while Islamists eradicate Africans.
and if the muzzies get hold of them they'll WISH for some "white supremacists"... the muzzies don't care about "offending" negroes or being called "racist".... muslims don't care how negroes "feel" about "diversity" or "equality" or "inclusiveness" or their "safe spaces".. ...or any of the negro's favorite tactics to play for sympathy...

So black lives matter, just not African black lives? It's getting hard to keep up with what lives matter these days.

These mud people want to see white civilization destroyed because it always reminds them of how barbaric their people are

A lot of negros were shot and killed during the LA riots, and they never caught the people that did it.

Forum List

Back