Whitesplaining

It's not. But I don't say "Compost, I don't think of you as white," as a compliment.

There are many things people say to each other that are not compliments. If I say to you, "gosh Old Lady you look great! Did you lose weight?" The implication is that you looked bad before, therefore it was not a compliment.

Shall we get butt hurt over all accidental insults?

Or are the rules different for certain categories of people? That is what the article's author is saying. That doesn't sound fair.

No has not what the author is saying. But you aren't expected to understand.
Nice attitude! And I'll bet you wonder why people aren't falling all over themselves to do your will. LOL

My attitude is tremendous. That's why people love me who don't have problems with racism.
Uh huh. Enjoy your perpetual outrage.

There is no perpetual outrage. That's another idiotic claim made by ignorant racist whites who can't face the truth.

Another racist troll thread. Sometimes I almost think some of the black racists that post here are actually white supremist trying to make blacks look bad.

Guess this is an example of whitesplaining.

not every true observation about racists is a "troll". sometimes it's just true. you know, like the idiot I just had to correct for calling black people negro just because it somehow makes him feel better.

I find, generally, that white people shouldn't tell black people what should offend them.... the same as men shouldn't tell women what should offend us. that same concept probably should apply to anyone telling a group of people they don't identify with what should and shouldn't cause offense.

There are many things people say to each other that are not compliments. If I say to you, "gosh Old Lady you look great! Did you lose weight?" The implication is that you looked bad before, therefore it was not a compliment.

Or are the rules different for certain categories of people? That is what the article's author is saying. That doesn't sound fair.

Nice attitude! And I'll bet you wonder why people aren't falling all over themselves to do your will. LOL

My attitude is tremendous. That's why people love me who don't have problems with racism.

There is no perpetual outrage. That's another idiotic claim made by ignorant racist whites who can't face the truth.

they think saying garbage like that gives them the right to say whatever disgusting,. imbecilic, bigoted thing that comes to their limited brains.

There's nothing "tremendous" about you, whatsoever, pondscum.

According to who? You? PFFT! Like you matter.

Keep posting, you'll prove my point. Most Americans are above-average intelligence, black ones, too! :eek:

You however, notsomuch.

they think saying garbage like that gives them the right to say whatever disgusting,. imbecilic, bigoted thing that comes to their limited brains.

True. It's straight out ignorance.

you're the reason jews end up getting expelled from countries

Far too many times in this section of USMB whites decide they can tell us as blacks how they know more about being black than we do. That our opinions on things are not based on observation study and fact finding, instead we were told things. Of course the usual outcome us expected. Seems the only way to have a decent discussion in this section is to lie and say what we face is because of our own failure. We cannot tell the truth.

Why?

White fragility.
"Usually, signs of whitesplaining include a condescending tone and a paternalistic assumption that a person of color doesn’t know enough to accurately articulate their own experience.

The term doesn’t apply to every instance when a white person talks about racism, just like mansplaining doesn’t apply to every instance when a man talks about gender oppression. But whitesplaining is a result of the power white people hold as part of the dominant culture in the US. So recognizingwhen it’s happening is one of the everyday ways you can help dismantle the oppressive system of white supremacy.

Like with other forms of privileged explaining, including mansplaining, people who whitesplain have been conditioned to believe that they’re somehow more qualified to speak about a marginalized group than a person who belongs to that group.

That’s why there’s no equivalent like “blacksplaining.” When a Black person talks about race with a white person, they don’t have the same institutional power as a white person who belongs to the dominant culture.

And that’s the problem with whitesplaining. It’s not just harmlessly discussing racism, but implicitly acting on racist ideas that say that people of color are ignorant and wrong, even about their own experiences."

6 Ways Well-Intentioned People Whitesplain Racism (And Why They Need to Stop)
I am so glad that God allowed my to use my God given gifts and White Privilege to not be a victim of liberalism and not stay in poverty. Idiots like the OP, who MUST stay a victim, then doesn't have the abilities needed to be successful in the United States, white liberals put barriers in his way, so will continue to be a "Hole" in society thus taking from US. Here is a person of color who also used "White Privilege" <SARCASM>, his God given gifts and moved away from COLOR..

I keep showing this video, but typical of the worthless liberals(redundant statement) they just wont learn from it..

Listed below are all the great conservatives that fought for civil rights for blacks.

Hah!

You forgot this one:

iu

How convenient!

Far too many times in this section of USMB whites decide they can tell us as blacks how they know more about being black than we do. That our opinions on things are not based on observation study and fact finding, instead we were told things. Of course the usual outcome us expected. Seems the only way to have a decent discussion in this section is to lie and say what we face is because of our own failure. We cannot tell the truth.

Why?

White fragility.
"Usually, signs of whitesplaining include a condescending tone and a paternalistic assumption that a person of color doesn’t know enough to accurately articulate their own experience.

The term doesn’t apply to every instance when a white person talks about racism, just like mansplaining doesn’t apply to every instance when a man talks about gender oppression. But whitesplaining is a result of the power white people hold as part of the dominant culture in the US. So recognizingwhen it’s happening is one of the everyday ways you can help dismantle the oppressive system of white supremacy.

Like with other forms of privileged explaining, including mansplaining, people who whitesplain have been conditioned to believe that they’re somehow more qualified to speak about a marginalized group than a person who belongs to that group.

That’s why there’s no equivalent like “blacksplaining.” When a Black person talks about race with a white person, they don’t have the same institutional power as a white person who belongs to the dominant culture.

And that’s the problem with whitesplaining. It’s not just harmlessly discussing racism, but implicitly acting on racist ideas that say that people of color are ignorant and wrong, even about their own experiences."

I am so glad that God allowed my to use my God given gifts and White Privilege to not be a victim of liberalism and not stay in poverty. Idiots like the OP, who MUST stay a victim, then doesn't have the abilities needed to be successful in the United States, white liberals put barriers in his way, so will continue to be a "Hole" in society thus taking from US. Here is a person of color who also used "White Privilege" <SARCASM>, his God given gifts and moved away from COLOR..

I keep showing this video, but typical of the worthless liberals(redundant statement) they just wont learn from it..

Listed below are all the great conservatives that fought for civil rights for blacks.

Hah!

You forgot this one:

iu

How convenient!

Martin Luther King was not a republican.

Why?

White fragility.

Hah!

You forgot this one:

iu

How convenient!

No?

"Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was a Republican and remained a Republican until the day he died as affirmed by his niece, Dr. Alveda C. King"

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was a Republican - Tea Party Tribune

According to who? You? PFFT! Like you matter.

Keep posting, you'll prove my point. Most Americans are above-average intelligence, black ones, too! :eek:

And most intelligent black Americans agree with me. You doubt that? Take your ass into an all black forum. Do stay in here where you get help from the other dumb whites then try telling me how blacks see things. MAN UP! Be the rare white in a all black forum like we blacks are doing here with you whites. Express e same racist opinions there you get away with here and see what you get.

Well just let me just go and get my cracker ass right on that there. :abgg2q.jpg: :fu:

Owait, no. You silly person.

That's right chickenshit, show everyone o have no balls.

Sing with me folks.

No balls at all, no balls at all

He talks white boy shit with no balls at all.

No balls at all, no balls at all

Maid Marion Morrison has no balls at all.

Looks like an offkey solo to me, baby. Other black people can sing, you're worse than Bismarck E.

Maid Marion, why do you try making things up? King was no conservative. The fact he used government to change policy and laws is evidence that he was no conservative.

Why?

White fragility.

Hah!

You forgot this one:

iu

How convenient!

No?

"Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was a Republican and remained a Republican until the day he died as affirmed by his niece, Dr. Alveda C. King"

The tea party tribune? Really?

Why?

White fragility.

Hah!

You forgot this one:

iu

How convenient!

No?

No, and stop trying to whitesplain anything. You wear ignorance too easy.

Another Republican claims that Martin Luther King Jr. was part of the GOP

Hah!

You forgot this one:

iu

How convenient!

No?

Yeah, Ok, dipshit. That's why mostly all the members of the Civil Rights Movement were Republicans. Know your history, before you out yourself as the idiot you are.

How do I know? Older black men I knew. One can learn things by listening to their elders. Something Progressives do not cherish, but I do.

If you keep this line of crap up, you'll be outing yourself as a fraud.

By all means, do proceed.

I've learned much more than that from my black elders.

And..crickets from IM2, who I'm starting to think is just a white, under 150 lb leftist agitator in a basement up north.

And "Whitesplaining" runs into a brick wall, built by black Americans.

Know your stuff, leftist shill, before you attempt something like this again. You'll fail that time, too.

Also, why culturally appropriate? :uhoh3:

Hah!

You forgot this one:

iu

How convenient!

No?

Yeah, Ok, dipshit. That's why mostly all the members of the Civil Rights Movement were Republicans. Know your history, before you out yourself as the idiot you are.

How do I know? Older black men I knew. One can learn things by listening to their elders. Something Progressives do not cherish, but I do.

Well foodumas, I just happen to be black. I know more about black history than you. From what I see in your posts, you didn't have any black elders. King was no conservative. Now that's what I know from my father who held several meetings with King and his people when he came to our town and other elders and family members in the south who participated in the civil rights movement. He opposed Goldwater, he did not vote for Nixon in 60. By all standards he was no conservative. But we'll let this guy do the talking.

However, in a 2008 Associated Press story, King’s son and namesake Martin Luther King III said: "It is disingenuous to imply that my father was a Republican. He never endorsed any presidential candidate, and there is certainly no evidence that he ever even voted for a Republican. It is even more outrageous to suggest he would support the Republican Party of today, which has spent so much time and effort trying to suppress African American votes in Florida and many other states."

I think he would know more about MLK than me, you or the imaginary black elders you say taught you. So just close your mouth because you don't know shit about King maid marion.

You forgot this one:

iu

How convenient!

No?

Well foodumas, I just happen to be black. I know more about black history than you. From what I see in your posts, you didn't have any black elders. King was no conservative. Now that's what I know from my father who held several meetings with King and his people when he came to our town and other elders and family members in the south who participated in the civil rights movement. He opposed Goldwater, he did not vote for Nixon in 60. By all standards he was no conservative. But we'll let this guy do the talking.

However, in a 2008 Associated Press story, King’s son and namesake Martin Luther King III said: "It is disingenuous to imply that my father was a Republican. He never endorsed any presidential candidate, and there is certainly no evidence that he ever even voted for a Republican. It is even more outrageous to suggest he would support the Republican Party of today, which has spent so much time and effort trying to suppress African American votes in Florida and many other states."

I think he would know more about MLK than me, you or the imaginary black elders you say taught you. So just close your mouth because you don't know shit about King maid marion.

Oh! Are you that former leftist fake black pimp shill?

Because lemme tell you something: King was Republican.

When 5-6 people older than me all say the same thing, and are God-fearing men, I think they're telling the truth.

They were there, supposedly from the bullshit info you've posted, you were, too, how did you not know this?

Mod edit

Last edited by a moderator:

Hah!

You forgot this one:

iu

How convenient!

No?

That's why mostly all the members of the Civil Rights Movement were Republicans. Know your history, before you out yourself as the idiot you are.

Should be easy to name one then.

"The Republican Party—the "party of Lincoln"—which had been the party that most blacks belonged to"

Civil rights movement - Wikipedia

Most of the blacks I grew up with, avoided all that crap, true story.

They were OK in job security and all that to begin with.

Some things are still on microfiche, baby.

Sure "the party of Lincoln" until black Americans started moving to the Progressive/Liberal modern Democratic Party in the 1940's.

Forum List

Back