Whitesplaining

Far too many times in this section of USMB whites decide they can tell us as blacks how they know more about being black than we do. That our opinions on things are not based on observation study and fact finding, instead we were told things. Of course the usual outcome us expected. Seems the only way to have a decent discussion in this section is to lie and say what we face is because of our own failure. We cannot tell the truth.

Why?

White fragility.
"Usually, signs of whitesplaining include a condescending tone and a paternalistic assumption that a person of color doesn’t know enough to accurately articulate their own experience.

The term doesn’t apply to every instance when a white person talks about racism, just like mansplaining doesn’t apply to every instance when a man talks about gender oppression. But whitesplaining is a result of the power white people hold as part of the dominant culture in the US. So recognizingwhen it’s happening is one of the everyday ways you can help dismantle the oppressive system of white supremacy.

Like with other forms of privileged explaining, including mansplaining, people who whitesplain have been conditioned to believe that they’re somehow more qualified to speak about a marginalized group than a person who belongs to that group.

That’s why there’s no equivalent like “blacksplaining.” When a Black person talks about race with a white person, they don’t have the same institutional power as a white person who belongs to the dominant culture.

And that’s the problem with whitesplaining. It’s not just harmlessly discussing racism, but implicitly acting on racist ideas that say that people of color are ignorant and wrong, even about their own experiences."

6 Ways Well-Intentioned People Whitesplain Racism (And Why They Need to Stop)

Unless you are a part of the .001 percent, you are a bonded debt slave regardless of the tint of your skin. The establishment types of both political parties don't give a shit about any of us because we are simply considered a "human resource" and surety against the debt via the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of 1933. Have my black brothers and sisters had a tougher row to hoe than whites? Absolutely and I am proud as to how far we have come because of "white people" such as myself that had a father as an excellent role model.

One day in 1970, my family was eating at a drive-in that was so popular back then...like a Sonic but not as fancy. Two young blacks went up to the window and tried to place an order. The lady at the window said "We don't serve ******* here" and when they persisted, she said it again. Right behind them was a group of high schoolers that were catcalling them that were sitting at a picnic table. My dad was a cop at the time (but off duty) got out of the car and flashed his badge to the punks sitting at the table and told them to shut their mouth and told the lady at the window to serve these two citizens or else. That smirk she had on her face was removed and they busted their ass to fulfill the order while my dad stood watch.The look on the face of those young people that stood their ground and got support from someone like my dad was something that always stuck with me. My dad didn't do it out of sympathy or pity....he did it because it was the right thing to do.

We are all equal in the eyes of our creator. This "divide and conquer" paradigm using the tint of one's skin, country of origin, religious or political affiliation has been used all through the ages. Demonizing, marginalizing someone because they are not like you? WTF? We all bleed the same color of blood. Start looking at people as people and become color blind because if we don't unite together and fight what is coming towards us, we are doomed. I am not trying to scare people but what the elites have planned for us, the weapons that they have had developed to enslave what is left after the "great culling" is horrific.

"The Republican Party—the "party of Lincoln"—which had been the party that most blacks belonged to"

Civil rights movement - Wikipedia

Most of the blacks I grew up with, avoided all that crap, true story.

They were OK in job security and all that to begin with.

Some things are still on microfiche, baby.

Sure "the party of Lincoln" until black Americans started moving to the Progressive/Liberal modern Democratic Party in the 1940's.

Oh, STFU weak ass, sorry troll. You can't debate your way out of a wet paper bag. Yeah, your 3rd-string ass has something on me. No.

YOU don't have anything to debate with. Facts are on my side and your black "friends" of yesteryear knew their place.

Tea party facts sheet....right.

Martin Luther King was not a republican.

No?

"Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was a Republican and remained a Republican until the day he died as affirmed by his niece, Dr. Alveda C. King"

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was a Republican - Tea Party Tribune

The tea party tribune? Really?

Yeah, Ok, dipshit. That's why mostly all the members of the Civil Rights Movement were Republicans. Know your history, before you out yourself as the idiot you are.

How do I know? Older black men I knew. One can learn things by listening to their elders. Something Progressives do not cherish, but I do.

If you keep this line of crap up, you'll be outing yourself as a fraud.

By all means, do proceed.

I've learned much more than that from my black elders.

Well foodumas, I just happen to be black. I know more about black history than you. From what I see in your posts, you didn't have any black elders. King was no conservative. Now that's what I know from my father who held several meetings with King and his people when he came to our town and other elders and family members in the south who participated in the civil rights movement. He opposed Goldwater, he did not vote for Nixon in 60. By all standards he was no conservative. But we'll let this guy do the talking.

However, in a 2008 Associated Press story, King’s son and namesake Martin Luther King III said: "It is disingenuous to imply that my father was a Republican. He never endorsed any presidential candidate, and there is certainly no evidence that he ever even voted for a Republican. It is even more outrageous to suggest he would support the Republican Party of today, which has spent so much time and effort trying to suppress African American votes in Florida and many other states."

Another Republican claims that Martin Luther King Jr. was part of the GOP

I think he would know more about MLK than me, you or the imaginary black elders you say taught you. So just close your mouth because you don't know shit about King maid marion.

Oh! Are you that former leftist fake black pimp shill?

Because lemme tell you something: King was Republican.

When 5-6 people older than me all say the same thing, and are God-fearing men, I think they're telling the truth.

They were there, supposedly from the bullshit info you've posted, you were, too, how did you not know this?

His daughter even says so. Why the disinformation, faggot? I tell you why, because you're just a leftist troll. Probably a little white >140 lb white boy.

Which daughter would that be? For you just read what his son said. Ain't no disinformation here bitch and there damn sure ain't no 140 pound white boy here either. You are here providing an excellent example of what the article in the OP stated. I'm black. My father met directly with King on several occasions, have relatives from the south who participated in the civil rights movement but I can't know what the hell I'm talking about because a punk ass white boy from Florida says he was was told something by 3-4 old black men.

No?

"Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was a Republican and remained a Republican until the day he died as affirmed by his niece, Dr. Alveda C. King"

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was a Republican - Tea Party Tribune

Yeah, Ok, dipshit. That's why mostly all the members of the Civil Rights Movement were Republicans. Know your history, before you out yourself as the idiot you are.

How do I know? Older black men I knew. One can learn things by listening to their elders. Something Progressives do not cherish, but I do.

Well foodumas, I just happen to be black. I know more about black history than you. From what I see in your posts, you didn't have any black elders. King was no conservative. Now that's what I know from my father who held several meetings with King and his people when he came to our town and other elders and family members in the south who participated in the civil rights movement. He opposed Goldwater, he did not vote for Nixon in 60. By all standards he was no conservative. But we'll let this guy do the talking.

However, in a 2008 Associated Press story, King’s son and namesake Martin Luther King III said: "It is disingenuous to imply that my father was a Republican. He never endorsed any presidential candidate, and there is certainly no evidence that he ever even voted for a Republican. It is even more outrageous to suggest he would support the Republican Party of today, which has spent so much time and effort trying to suppress African American votes in Florida and many other states."

I think he would know more about MLK than me, you or the imaginary black elders you say taught you. So just close your mouth because you don't know shit about King maid marion.

When 5-6 people older than me all say the same thing, and are God-fearing men, I think they're telling the truth.

They were there, supposedly from the bullshit info you've posted, you were, too, how did you not know this?

His daughter even says so. Why the disinformation, faggot? I tell you why, because you're just a leftist troll. Probably a little white >140 lb white boy.

Which daughter would that be? For you just read what his son said. Ain't no disinformation here bitch and there damn sure ain't no 140 pound white boy here either. You are here providing an excellent example of what the article in the OP stated. I'm black. My father met directly with King on several occasions, have relatives from the south who participated in the civil rights movement but I can't know what the hell I'm talking about because a punk ass white boy from Florida says he was was told something by 3-4 old black men.

You're a lying ass white leftist shill.

Q: You sticking by that MLK Jr. was not a Republican?

Is that your final answer?

The lily-white movement was an all-white faction of the Republican Party in the Southern United States in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. It battled and usually defeated the biracial element called the Black-and-tan faction.

During Reconstruction, following the U.S. Civil War, black leaders in Texas and around the country gained increasing influence in the Republican Party by organizing blacks as an important voting bloc. Conservative whites attempted to eliminate this influence and recover white voters who had defected to the Democratic Party. The effort was largely successful in eliminating African-American influence in the Republican Party leading to black voters predominantly migrating to the Democratic Party for much of the 20th century.

The term lily-white movement was coined by Texas Republican leader Norris Wright Cuney, who used the term in an 1888 Republican convention to describe efforts by white conservatives to oust blacks from positions of Texas party leadership and incite riots to divide the party.[1] The term came to be used nationally to describe this ongoing movement as it further developed in the early 20th century,[2] including through the administration of Herbert Hoover. Localized movements began immediately after the war but by the beginning of the 20th century the effort had become national.”

“This movement is largely credited with driving blacks out of the Republican party during the early 20th century, setting the stage for their eventual support of the Democrats.”

Michael K. Fauntroy - Republicans and the Black vote

You're a lying ass white shill.

What daughter of king said he was a republican, bitch. You know your ass is got so all you have now is name calling. You should have just shut your mouth, but you chose to argue. So what daughter sad King was a republican?. Man up. Calling me a white boy isn't going to do that.

Far too many times in this section of USMB whites decide they can tell us as blacks how they know more about being black than we do. That our opinions on things are not based on observation study and fact finding, instead we were told things. Of course the usual outcome us expected. Seems the only way to have a decent discussion in this section is to lie and say what we face is because of our own failure. We cannot tell the truth.

Why?

White fragility.
"Usually, signs of whitesplaining include a condescending tone and a paternalistic assumption that a person of color doesn’t know enough to accurately articulate their own experience.

The term doesn’t apply to every instance when a white person talks about racism, just like mansplaining doesn’t apply to every instance when a man talks about gender oppression. But whitesplaining is a result of the power white people hold as part of the dominant culture in the US. So recognizingwhen it’s happening is one of the everyday ways you can help dismantle the oppressive system of white supremacy.

Like with other forms of privileged explaining, including mansplaining, people who whitesplain have been conditioned to believe that they’re somehow more qualified to speak about a marginalized group than a person who belongs to that group.

That’s why there’s no equivalent like “blacksplaining.” When a Black person talks about race with a white person, they don’t have the same institutional power as a white person who belongs to the dominant culture.

And that’s the problem with whitesplaining. It’s not just harmlessly discussing racism, but implicitly acting on racist ideas that say that people of color are ignorant and wrong, even about their own experiences."

6 Ways Well-Intentioned People Whitesplain Racism (And Why They Need to Stop)

Unless you are a part of the .001 percent, you are a bonded debt slave regardless of the tint of your skin. The establishment types of both political parties don't give a shit about any of us because we are simply considered a "human resource" and surety against the debt via the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of 1933. Have my black brothers and sisters had a tougher row to hoe than whites? Absolutely and I am proud as to how far we have come because of "white people" such as myself that had a father as an excellent role model.

One day in 1970, my family was eating at a drive-in that was so popular back then...like a Sonic but not as fancy. Two young blacks went up to the window and tried to place an order. The lady at the window said "We don't serve ******* here" and when they persisted, she said it again. Right behind them was a group of high schoolers that were catcalling them that were sitting at a picnic table. My dad was a cop at the time (but off duty) got out of the car and flashed his badge to the punks sitting at the table and told them to shut their mouth and told the lady at the window to serve these two citizens or else. That smirk she had on her face was removed and they busted their ass to fulfill the order while my dad stood watch.The look on the face of those young people that stood their ground and got support from someone like my dad was something that always stuck with me. My dad didn't do it out of sympathy or pity....he did it because it was the right thing to do.

We are all equal in the eyes of our creator. This "divide and conquer" paradigm using the tint of one's skin, country of origin, religious or political affiliation has been used all through the ages. Demonizing, marginalizing someone because they are not like you? WTF? We all bleed the same color of blood. Start looking at people as people and become color blind because if we don't unite together and fight what is coming towards us, we are doomed. I am not trying to scare people but what the elites have planned for us, the weapons that they have had developed to enslave what is left after the "great culling" is horrific.

All that is nice. But you are white. It's easy for you talk this way. When you turn black come talk.

You're a lying ass white leftist shill.

Q: You sticking by that MLK Jr. was not a Republican?

Is that your final answer?

It's the only answer.

In 1994, according to Fox News, Alveda King has "long argued" that Dr. King was a Republican.

I'm sorry, his niece.

Doesn't detract from that you're really Iceberg Slim.

Well since his real son and daughter say different, Alvedas words don't mean shit. King was not a member of it party son. But he voted for Kennedy, and he opposed Goldwater.

No has not what the author is saying. But you aren't expected to understand.
Nice attitude! And I'll bet you wonder why people aren't falling all over themselves to do your will. LOL

My attitude is tremendous. That's why people love me who don't have problems with racism.
Uh huh. Enjoy your perpetual outrage.

There is no perpetual outrage. That's another idiotic claim made by ignorant racist whites who can't face the truth.

they think saying garbage like that gives them the right to say whatever disgusting,. imbecilic, bigoted thing that comes to their limited brains.
Ah, there's Jillian right on cue with her version of edification. A string of common insults. Ho hum.

There are many things people say to each other that are not compliments. If I say to you, "gosh Old Lady you look great! Did you lose weight?" The implication is that you looked bad before, therefore it was not a compliment.

Shall we get butt hurt over all accidental insults?

Or are the rules different for certain categories of people? That is what the article's author is saying. That doesn't sound fair.

Nice attitude! And I'll bet you wonder why people aren't falling all over themselves to do your will. LOL

My attitude is tremendous. That's why people love me who don't have problems with racism.

There is no perpetual outrage. That's another idiotic claim made by ignorant racist whites who can't face the truth.
If this tripe you're selling really was truth, when challenged you wouldn't revert to the same tired Whitey don't acquiesce...attack!

If this tripe you're selling really was truth, when challenged you wouldn't revert to the same tired Whitey don't acquiesce...attack!

Too bad, it's the truth.

Too bad, it's the truth.
Uh huh. Too bad you cannot back up your truth. I feel sorry for you. You may actually think you are right. How sad that you are not willing to use the brains God gave you to reach out to others. All you do is slap those different from you away. Maybe some day you will wake up. Till then, you will waste no more of my time.

Truth is blacks a e all criminals and you are cry like a little bitch day in and day out. Go loot a liquor store.

Whites.....blah blah blah...whites...blah blah blah....lol

2inqgt.jpg

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Truth is blacks a e all criminals and you are cry like a little bitch day in and day out. Go loot a liquor store.

Whites.....blah blah blah...whites...blah blah blah....lol

View attachment 183628

No, your jiggaboo is crying enough for both of us.

I'm not a jiggaboo, ignorant cracker.

Well, you can't understand English so maybe your are just stupid then.

View attachment 183628

I understand English quite well, cracker.

Of course you do jiggaboo.

You might want to learn how to read, dipshit.

Classic negro libby blabber!

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

Classic negro libby blabber!

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.
I'm not a negro or a Lib. Batting 0-2 dipshit.

Forum List

Back