Who actually lives in Israel ?

How many of our posters live in Israel and how many live in what I'll lovingly call the Arab Muslim occupied areas of Israel.

I'm curious about a few things and only someone who actually lives there can really answer my questions
Lipush lives in southern Israel.

Yep, though I recently moved to the Shfela area. It's more up-north, closer to Tel Aviv.

I miss home, though.

hi .How You Doin?
this quote can send me to jail in iran :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

This

Shakshuka is pretty obvious, common and easy to make. It's based on the combination of tomatoes, eggs, peppers and onions. You mix the eggs with the tomatoes, onion and pepper, find your favourite type of bread, add salad and Tehina on the side, and you got yourself a pretty delicious mid-eastern meal. There is no Israeli or Arab to be offered a good Shakshuka in the morning, and will refuse.

img_1373290724-98.jpg

End Quote

Needs to be on the menu.

The salad and soup also look great. Any thoughts on what those are ? Looks like a Mediterranean style salad, but the soup is a mystery.

The 'soup' is probably tahini or humus. The salad is finely chopped Roma tomatoes, red bell pepper, green onions, fresh parsley or cilantro, and cucumbers. Use either Persian or English cucumbers, not american. Dressing olive oil and lemon juice.

This

Shakshuka is pretty obvious, common and easy to make. It's based on the combination of tomatoes, eggs, peppers and onions. You mix the eggs with the tomatoes, onion and pepper, find your favourite type of bread, add salad and Tehina on the side, and you got yourself a pretty delicious mid-eastern meal. There is no Israeli or Arab to be offered a good Shakshuka in the morning, and will refuse.

img_1373290724-98.jpg

End Quote

Needs to be on the menu.

The salad and soup also look great. Any thoughts on what those are ? Looks like a Mediterranean style salad, but the soup is a mystery.
ALL jewish food must be cheap :beer:
tomatoes, eggs, peppers and onions

This

img_1373290724-98.jpg

End Quote

Needs to be on the menu.

we have this food in iran .its omlete goje(tomato)
egg+tomato+paper+onion

jewish did steal our food again :badgrin:

you can find it in all cheap or traditional restaurant in iran.
when i was student in college .i did eat it very much .its Delicious and cheap and easy for make..

vakonesh.com_67ec7fa15033c2efe79e42a1e604fae4.jpg
image-2523_5163A4A5.jpg
Omelet_S.jpg
123864_875.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
omlet01f09.jpg
shakshooka.jpg
682676_803.jpg
Shikamooha_ir_514919_1425234288_67.png

Last edited:
This

img_1373290724-98.jpg

End Quote

Needs to be on the menu.

More precisely Middle Eastern Jewish food. Ashkenazi European Jewish food consists of gefilte fish, chicken soup, potato kugel, kishka, kasha varnishkas, etc. In other words, less veggies and more carbs.

This

img_1373290724-98.jpg

End Quote

Needs to be on the menu.

More precisely Middle Eastern Jewish food. Ashkenazi European Jewish food consists of gefilte fish, chicken soup, potato kugel, kishka, kasha varnishkas, etc. In other words, less veggies and more carbs.
most of this food are persian

Well this is all really good stuff. That omelet is on the menu. The salad too but I'm likely to add olives ;--) I love olives. Or at least we'll have them as a side.

The issue where I'm setting up is supply, we're in a great spot to cater to the tourist crowd, but we're about 150 miles from resupply. I'm thinking we'll buy a refer truck, but freshness and how long stuff can keep is going to be a big issue with our menu. So we have to tailor the menu to what keeps.

Anyway thanks a ton for all the suggestions.

Forum List

Back