Who Among Worlds Leaders is more Conservative than Hillary Clinton?

Is Hillary Clinton to the Left of David Cameron, UK PM?

• Yes, the US spectrumis absolute

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No, she is not a leftist on the Globalstage

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • I dunno, I'm still doing phonics!

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Honestly, lets get down to REALITY.

David Cameron is probably among the most conservative national leaders in the world, and so is Angela Merkel.

Who thinks that Hillary Clintonis to the left of Cameron?

Cameron supports gun confiscation; Hillary does not.

Cameron supports Hate speech laws; Hillary does not.

Cameron supports giving away UK sovereignty to globalist agenda; Hillary does not.

Cameron supports a unicameral government; Hillary does not.

Cameron supports literal nationalized health care; Hillary doe snot (ACA is not nationalized health care, FACT)

I could go on and on showing how Cameron is to the left of Hillary.

So if Hillary wins (I'm never voting for her because Cameron wont run int he US) I amnot about to move out of the USA. We would STILL be the most conservative nation on the planet.

Cameron has made a man Health Minister who had previously written a book on how to privatise british healthcare, he is currently going about exactly that by starting a war with doctors to try and destroy public faith in the national health service. What he might say and what he does are very different.

Also the EU is got giving away soverignty, it's a democratic organisation that affects less than 10% of legislation.. It's only painted that way by the gutter press to appeal to the xenophobes that are red top readers.

Other than that the OP raises some good points. Although gun control is also a democratic issue as few people in the UK want guns. We see the murder figures vs those in the US and say we'll keep fihghting with our fists if it's all the same with you.

Most US lefties are right of European righties.
Exactly whicxh is my point.

We here in the USA should tone down our political rhetoric.

We've got a good thing going in this country, even as crooked and F'ed up as it is, it is still better than most other nations and we have more personal freedom than just about anywhere else to defend ourselves, to participate in politics and to pursue our faith and dreams.

We shouldnt let a bunch of political hacks ruin that because they want to scare us all into eternally voting for one side or another of the duopoly.

Cameron has made a man Health Minister who had previously written a book on how to privatise british healthcare, he is currently going about exactly that by starting a war with doctors to try and destroy public faith in the national health service. What he might say and what he does are very different.

Meh, merely rumor and hardly proves that Cameron is not publicly in favor of nationalized medicine..

Also the EU is got giving away soverignty, it's a democratic organisation that affects less than 10% of legislation.. It's only painted that way by the gutter press to appeal to the xenophobes that are red top readers.

The EU most certainly does want its member nations to sacrifice their sovereignty in regard to many things, such as immigration policies and tax policies.

your denial is fairly indicative of you not paying closer attention to what is going on in Europe.

Other than that the OP raises some good points. Although gun control is also a democratic issue as few people in the UK want guns. We see the murder figures vs those in the US and say we'll keep fihghting with our fists if it's all the same with you.

And you will keep getting butt fucked and fisted to your poofta hearts content I imagine. I mean you are literally subjects, right?

Netanyahu in a free country, or any dictator, or theocracy leader in world.
an example would be
the castro butchers, where obama and hillary want to make cuba great again. the are conservative to the degree of fascism. it's a great thread question.

Last edited:
Netanyahu in free country, or any dictator, or theocracy leader in the rest.

Netanyahoo matches up fairly well with Cameron on policy.

Hillary is to the right of Netneyahoo.

Israel is more like the UK than the USA politically.

Well, I am only trying to help folks like you get your concentration span up to Gold Fish levels.

Thanks for nothin. :p
You're trying to sell the idea that we should vote for crooked Hillary because she is to the right of other leaders. Meanwhile we focus on:

Libya
Syria
Iran
Iraq
China
Russia
North Korea
Jobs
Monetary policy
Traditional values
Lies
Continuation of Obabble policies

I could go on and on
But let me end with a hearty......GFY!

Netanyahu in free country, or any dictator, or theocracy leader in the rest.

Netanyahoo matches up fairly well with Cameron on policy.

Hillary is to the right of Netneyahoo.

Israel is more like the UK than the USA politically.
don't forget, hillary couches her political bent. kind of like obama cooking the benghazi affair and unemployment numbers for the election. obama didn't show his red streak until after the election, when he had more "flexibility"

Well.....we all know how great Europe is doing.....:lol:
i'd like to retire at 52, and sit in the sun drinking wine and eating greek olives and feta cheese too,
but i don't think my countries taxpayers should pay for me to do that.

But if your nation has FORCED you to save your money via Social Security programs then the tax payers are not paying for your retirement; YOU are.

Well, I am only trying to help folks like you get your concentration span up to Gold Fish levels.

You're trying to sell the idea that we should vote for crooked Hillary because she is to the right of other leaders. Meanwhile we focus on:

Libya
Syria
Iran
Iraq
China
Russia
North Korea
Jobs
Monetary policy
Traditional values
Lies

I could go on and on

Where did I say that anyone should vote for Hillary?

In fact I said I would NEVER vote for her.

Maybe the best thing you could do for yourself is to take a reading class.

Libya
Syria
Iran
Iraq
China
Russia
North Korea
Jobs
Monetary policy
Traditional values
Lies

I could go on and on

Where did I say that anyone should vote for Hillary?

In fact I said I would NEVER vote for her.

Maybe the best thing you could do for yourself is to take a reading class.
Your reason for not voting for her is as meaningless as your OP.

Forum List

Back