Who Are Donald Trump’s Supporters?

rare025-1.jpg

Wow, this could be a Trump campaign rally.

What a fucking rtard.

We can break the question down more exactly, looking at six categories of Trump voters:

1) “Low-information voters” who don’t really know much about Trump or his policies, but hey, he’s a celebrity, so they tell pollsters they’re voting for him.

2) Actual conservatives who like Trump because he’s a tough-talking “fighter” and a businessman who “gets things done.”

3) Disgruntled non-ideological independents who normally don’t vote because “it never makes any difference.”

4) Single-issue anti-immigration fanatics.

5) Archie Bunker types who normally vote Republican because they see it as the party of “identity politics for white people,” the ones who want the country to be run by and for “people like me.” These are the folks on Twitter and in the comments fields of my articles who extol the virtue of “European” immigrants, without realizing that “Hispanic” derives from the word for Spain, and that Spain is in Europe.

6) Outright racists who don’t normally vote because neither party has the guts to embrace White Power.

DETAILS: Who Are Donald Trump's Supporters?

Yep, I'd say all 6 categories are well represented on this forum. Which one are you?

Get your butt back on the reservation and stay away from the peyote squaw.

Forum List

Back